Thaksin Underwent Surgery, Now Recuperating: Corrections Dept

webfact

56 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Thats why he is facing charges ?...

Oh thats right, he aint.

There is another more recent tragic  namely the deaths surrounding the events of April-May, 2010. But there is a big difference between those events and Thaksin's earlier rampages.
Abhisit Vejjajiva and Suthep Thaugsuban, then prime minister and deputy prime minister respectively, have been charged with murder.
They have acknowledged these charges, indicated their willingness to stand trial and accept the court's verdict, whatever that may be.

This is called "integrity", in the highest order, for accepting responsibility for one's actions.

Will the same ever be said about Thaksin?

Thaskin is just scum of the first order, He is making Thailand a country that has NO integrity and does not care about human rights Putins side kick

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

got a link to your evidence ?

https://www.refworld.org/docid/412efec42.html

"Thaksin's anti-drug campaign quickly evolved into a violent and murderous "war on drugs." Beginning in February 2003, the Thaksin government instructed police and local officials that persons charged with drug offenses should be considered "security threats" and dealt with in a "ruthless" and "severe" manner. The result of the initial three-month phase of this campaign was some 2,275 extrajudicial killing"

Knock yourself out champ....And to this day not one person has been charged with a single murder.... Thousands of Thais killed and murdered in Thailand and there are no suspects or follow up investigations. Why? Because the murders were state sponsored extra judicial killings ordered from the highest levels of government.

Edited by jonclark
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MikeandDow said:

Abhisit Vejjajiva and Suthep Thaugsuban, then prime minister and deputy prime minister respectively, have been charged with murder.
They have acknowledged these charges, indicated their willingness to stand trial and accept the court's verdict, whatever that may be.

Those charges were dismissed.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jonclark said:

https://www.refworld.org/docid/412efec42.html

"Thaksin's anti-drug campaign quickly evolved into a violent and murderous "war on drugs." Beginning in February 2003, the Thaksin government instructed police and local officials that persons charged with drug offenses should be considered "security threats" and dealt with in a "ruthless" and "severe" manner. The result of the initial three-month phase of this campaign was some 2,275 extrajudicial killing"

Knock yourself out champ....And to this day not one person has been charged with a single murder.... Thousands of Thais killed and murdered in Thailand here are no suspects. Why? Because the murders were state sponsored extra judicial killings order from the highest levels of government.

Of those 2275.

35 were killed by police... the balance took themselves out.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Of those 2275.

35 were killed by police... the balance took themselves out.

Thousands of Thais dead and not one conviction. Explain. 

"On February 26, a sixteen-month-old baby, nicknamed "Ice," was in her mother's arms when she and her mother, Raiwan Khwanthongyen, thirty-eight, were shot and killed by an unknown gunman in Sa Dao District, Songkhla. "

No investigation no suspects and a dead 16 month old baby. Why? 

BTW it's not 35..it's 57 if you had bothered to read the report. 

Edited by jonclark
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Need to be guilty to be convicted.... not exactly rocket science... for most.

No. You are incorrect. A conviction requires an investigation first...but no investigations into the killings why? 

Thousands of Thais murdered or killed on Thai soil and no investigations to find the perpetrators...why?  

I suggest you read the report in its entirety. 

Edited by jonclark
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, jonclark said:

No. You are incorrect. A conviction requires an investigation first...but no investigations into the killings why? 

Thousands of Thais murdered or killed on Thai soil and no investigations to find the perpetrators...why?  

I suggest you read the report in its entirety. 

Not sure why you are infatuated with the matter.

No charges were laid.... end of story.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, webfact said:

THE CORRECTIONS Department said this evening (Oct. 23) that de facto Pheu Thai boss Thaksin Shinawatra underwent an operation at Police Hospital’s orthopaedic operation room and is now recuperating in the Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Matichon newspaper said.

Open wallet surgery?

5 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

Thailand should be ashamed

Not gonna happen dude, you're just p1ssing in the wind. Relax and enjoy your life and stop worrying about stuff you can't control. Might as well go and tell a lion to become a vegan and stop eating its prey alive 😅

19 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well let's be honest, would you take anything that valuable with you when surrendering to custody?

So where did it go... transferred to a policeman, a bag of valuables, 'please take care of this for me for the next 8 years, maybe!'

On 10/23/2023 at 6:07 PM, Ralf001 said:

So by secrecy you are talking about his health records ?

Those are private and not for public viewing unless P'Thaksin chooses to make available.... Same for you and I.

I hope you have learned something from your ridiculous accusations against me in this thread. Had you read my original post accurately, without jumping the gun, you would have realized that at no point did I use the word MEDICAL. There were many secrets upon his return. I was not and DID NOT refer to MEDICAL secrets. 

In future, I suggest that you do not ASS UME or alter a statement to fit your own narrative. Doing so, so recklessly, is not constructive.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, neeray said:

I hope you have learned something from your ridiculous accusations against me in this thread. Had you read my original post accurately, without jumping the gun, you would have realized that at no point did I use the word MEDICAL. There were many secrets upon his return. I was not and DID NOT refer to MEDICAL secrets. 

In future, I suggest that you do not ASS UME or alter a statement to fit your own narrative. Doing so, so recklessly, is not constructive.

good for you champ.

Now if only you would have answered the question I asked serval times you could have saved yourself the rant !