Old condo buildings in Pattaya. Do you live in one?

advancebooking

Just now, JimTripper said:

You're a legend in your own mind.

Do you know the meaning of legend?

Where have you seen me refer to myself as famous? The fact that it is you using the term might suggest that you think me legendary. 

On 11/9/2023 at 9:24 PM, Keep Right said:

A condo is a terrible investment in Thailand, new or old. Condos like vehicles, continue to devalue as they age. This is due mainly because the Thais do not maintain their buildings nor remodel them. After twenty five years, they are slums.

lol, well we know what activities you should avoid as a hobby out here.

• Agree 1

• 7 months later...

Let me see if I can resurrect this old topic... 

I didn't read all five pages.. But those comments that I did read went on about how solid and wonderful their place was... Without mentioning the name of that building! 🙃🤦🏻

Did anyone make a list of old condo building names in Pattaya? 

7 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

Let me see if I can resurrect this old topic... 

I didn't read all five pages.. But those comments that I did read went on about how solid and wonderful their place was... Without mentioning the name of that building! 🙃🤦🏻

Did anyone make a list of old condo building names in Pattaya? 

Nope, too much effort, just get on a motorbike and look around the area you want to live and you'll see them

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nope, too much effort, just get on a motorbike and look around the area you want to live and you'll see them

Well sure. I'll be riding for days! From Bang Suray up to Bang Lamung. Plus.. Not so easy to tell the age. I'm surprised such a list doesn't exist from a realtor et al.. No? 

1 hour ago, 1happykamper said:

Well sure. I'll be riding for days! From Bang Suray up to Bang Lamung. Plus.. Not so easy to tell the age. I'm surprised such a list doesn't exist from a realtor et al.. No? 

Realtors would likely not maintain a list but they would be a good source to contact if you are interested in a condo in an older, well-maintained project.  Any of the big, established agencies would be able to point you to possible choices once you told them the area you are interested in living in and your price range, condo size, etc. 

For example, if you tell them you want to live in Wong Amat, they might list Saranchol, Park Beach, Silver Beach, Sky Beach, Garden Cliff, Ananya, Nova Mirage, and Pingpha, among others.  If you don't want to be 'riding for days', I think starting with a realtor would help you narrow your choices.  

• Agree 2