Trump leads Biden in 5 key battleground states: poll

Social Media

28 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am not sure what you mean by "senate hearings".

If you mean the early December 2020 Georgia Senate hearings, they listened to Guiliani lie and did nothing. Did you believe Rudy's lies?

Do you still believe them?

I would be happy to go over the basics of poll monitoring for you, and why absentee ballot fraud is so rare.

You posted about the senate hearings. Do you not know what you are posting?

1 hour ago, Woof999 said:

It's your responsibility to cite the sources of your claims. "Do your own research" type comments make you sound like a flat earther.

Also, you really want to suggest that people should use ChatGPT to gain reliable info? Seriously?

I will communicate as I see fit. This is not an academic website. You want to fact check me, be my guest. Everything I said whether its this impact of fed spending on inflation or the impact of inflation on the lives of poor people in the US prior to covid is easy to find. I gave you my sources: google and chatgpt 4.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

First of all, welcome to the forum, it’s always nice when a new member turns up, there’s the possibility they might have some new things to say, although it doesn’t always pan out that way.

Anyway, as a brand new member you might not be aware that when you make a claim it’s for you to provide the evidence to support it.

Nobody is here yo run errands for you.

Ban me. Go ahead.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Secret Service can delegate protection to US Marshals in prison, if only by deputizing them.

What have you been smoking? Whatever group of people are required to protect Trump, prison is not conducive to do so. The Secret Service are responsible, even if they delegate. You think the prison service is going to be pleased giving up already crowded space to security guards? The logistics would be awful to carry out.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and of course the 1% will be minting it, like they always do in a crisis, or a war. They'll be lovin' it.

I'm pretty sure the money is gonna move to asian markets, especially HK. Just have to look at valuations over there. Russian market moex aleady booming. Funny I thought investing in Russia was evil. Finance is radically cynical.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

I'm pretty sure the money is gonna move to asian markets, especially HK. Just have to look at valuations over there. Russian market moex aleady booming. Funny I thought investing in Russia was evil. Finance is radically cynical.

IMO the 1% don't care about anything as long as they make more money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You posted about the senate hearings. Do you not know what you are posting?

I was just guessing that you meant "the early December Georgia Senate hearings" when you wrote "senate hearings". I guess I was right.

I figured you still believed the lies that Rudy spun at those hearings, but even Rudy will be backing off those statements soon. Jenna,Ellis has already disavowed them.

Its hard to believe you are still on the fence about Rudy's lies. I hope you didn't send him too much money.

• Like 1

I would love to see a more detailed survey like:

What do you think about Biden, the person?

What do you think about Trump, the person?

What do you think about the Democrat Party?

What do you think about the GOP?

What do you think about the Democrat Party's politics?

What do you think about the GOP politics?

And if that would not be complicated enough, then it would be even better to ask for single political questions like:

How should be handle (illegal) immigration?

Should we support the wars in the Ukraine, Israel and others?

Should America have soldiers all over the word? (Let's not forget Americans pay for them)

Abortion

And many other issues.

Personally, I think both candidates are bad and both main parties are bad.

Some politics from each party make sense and others don't.

It's difficult. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

you keep saying goodbye...does that mean after joining a week or so ago and posting about 100 lines of trump garbage we are finally done with you? 

Why do i think you are some kind of troll that got banned under another name but have suddenly reappeared? 

It certainly looks that way. 'New' member joined last Saturday at 0417 in the morning.  Refuses to back up any of his wild claims with verifiable proof.

I smell a troll or a resurected past member.

I think ignoring might be the best option.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the 1% don't care about anything as long as they make more money.

For sure.

Funniest guy must be Soros.

That clown has been bashing China like crazy but now he is investing there :))

What a joker that man is. Charlie Munger is honest at least. Alibaba is dramatically undervalued? Lets go!

Anyways. Drifting off topic. I'll stop there.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What have you been smoking? Whatever group of people are required to protect Trump, prison is not conducive to do so. The Secret Service are responsible, even if they delegate. You think the prison service is going to be pleased giving up already crowded space to security guards? The logistics would be awful to carry out.

Having trump locked up would greatly simplify the secret services duty to protect him you don’t think they would let that ball of blubber out in the general population in the pen do ya that’s 😄 funny I’m sure there’s more than a few he’s ruined with his lies will be incarcerated with him and they would just love to rip him limb from limb the proud boys come to mind lol or some colored lifer lol 😂 naaa they will just isolate and baby sit him till he croaks 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrPancake said:

They did it some countries in Europe, especially in France with "le bouclier tarifaire" and the results were good.

Again you're wrong.

The results were good?  Please provide a credible source to support that claim.

• Like 1

It's hard to square how with everything we know about Trump along with his legal troubles that he could be polling ahead of Biden.

What these polls tell me is that the American populace (that voted for Biden) is monumentally stupid

After all the damage they say Trump caused, the fact that he could garner more support than just the true MAGA Trump supporters is beyond belief.

Maybe the left wingers are starting to become fatigued with the colossal failures on display all perpetrated by the incredibly inept Biden at home with the southern border invasion, the military humiliation in Afghanistan, Ukraine corruption, ME,  the list goes on and on.

Some may forgive Biden the shenanigans involving his family and payouts, and few will dismiss it as a Republican ploy. At the end of the day Joe Biden is polling far worse than his party. That suggests the problem is indeed Joe Biden.

• Haha 1

Just now, illisdean said:

It's hard to square how with everything we know about Trump along with his legal troubles that he could be polling ahead of Biden.

What these polls tell me is that the American populace (that voted for Biden) is monumentally stupid

After all the damage they say Trump caused, the fact that he could garner more support than just the true MAGA Trump supporters is beyond belief.

Maybe the left wingers are starting to become fatigued with the colossal failures on display all perpetrated by the incredibly inept Biden at home with the southern border invasion, the military humiliation in Afghanistan, Ukraine corruption, ME,  the list goes on and on.

Some may forgive Biden the shenanigans involving his family and payouts, and few will dismiss it as a Republican ploy. At the end of the day Joe Biden is polling far worse than his party. That suggests the problem is indeed Joe Biden.

talk about monumentally stupid you have won the prize.  congratulations.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, illisdean said:

It's too early to know whether it will last or not, but the trend is changing.

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

Could contain:

Could contain:

Edited by candide