Why are there so many idiots in this world?

bignok

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

What is fracking? 

1. the process of injecting liquid at high pressure into subterranean rocks, boreholes, etc. so as to force open existing fissures and extract oil or gas: Also called hydraulic fracturing.
    "fracking has created a shale gas boom in the United States"
    How stupid are you I can't say the right word, or I get banned because of some troll like you 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Doing pretty well now, first 2 weeks I was suicidal from the constant pain and disability. Then this weekend I turned a corner, and am recovering quickly. Ribs still give insane pain spasms, arm strapped for at least another 4 weeks to protect my broken collar bone.

Yep, bleeding and fluids filling my lungs appeared to be my doctor's greatest concerns, but I appear to have avoided that, you gotta be lucky!

Get plenty of those blue pain pills. Couple those and a beer, you won't feel a thing.

1 minute ago, Bangkokhatter said:

If ever proof were needed of AN going to the dogs just read the 6 pages of nonsense i just went through.

Can't believe i continued with it, should of known better given the posters involved.

But you did read it...........🤭

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, bignok said:

It's very good. Where do you live?

if you;'re in the middle of nowhere with no support network and you go off the rails, it ain't gonna be pretty. 

i dont think you should be on here perpetuating this ridiculous nonsense. it will only further degrade your mental health.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bangkokhatter said:

If ever proof were needed of AN going to the dogs just read the 6 pages of nonsense i just went through.

Can't believe i continued with it, should of known better given the posters involved.

Daily on here. 

2 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

if you;'re in the middle of nowhere with no support network and you go off the rails, it ain't gonna be pretty. 

i dont think you should be on here perpetuating this ridiculous nonsense. it will only further degrade your mental health.

You dodged the question. Where do you live?

17 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Who lives in the middle of nowhere?

I thought this topic title referred to the maga crowd.  I've been wsr6ching some interviews and posts by the  maga's on YouTube. 

Its proof the education system wasn't even, or very good, 30-40 yesrs ago.   

Given this fact and assuming they drive along with me it is odd that the drivers in the US seem much better than Thailand. 

Edited by Elkski

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

I think you should quit while you are behind. It's embarrassing. I don't live in Isaan or the middle of nowhere. Trans does. He lives in Ubon.

Another poster lives in Sisaket but is far more mature and intelligent. 

You are mixed up with other people.

Go stalk someone else buddy

76yo stalking strangers. Weird.

The topic was road deaths.

Are you for real?

4 hours ago, bignok said:

Plenty of low skilled drivers in the west. But not as bad as Asia.

No way. Thai drivers and riders are far more skilled than "in the West", the only difference is they take more risks and they aren't as afraid to die. The main difference is they don't respect road rules, but that doesn't make them unskilled. If there were as many motorcycles on the road in the West, you'd see accidents by the hundreds every day. It's surprising how long I can ride without seeing an accident in Pattaya. Yeah, they report every bad accident to have some news to write about, which gives the impression it's worse than it really is.

1 minute ago, JensenZ said:

No way. Thai drivers and riders are far more skilled than "in the West", the only difference is they take more risks and they aren't as afraid to die. The main difference is they don't respect road rules, but that doesn't make them unskilled. If there were as many motorcycles on the road in the West, you'd see accidents by the hundreds every day. It's surprising how long I can ride without seeing an accident in Pattaya. Yeah, they report every bad accident to have some news to write about, which gives the impression it's worse than it really is.

Don't think so. It's just different. The average car driver is worse. Sydney drivers are far better. Scooters are not common in the west.

2 hours ago, still kicking said:
  1. the process of injecting liquid at high pressure into subterranean rocks, boreholes, etc. so as to force open existing fissures and extract oil or gas: Also called hydraulic fracturing.
    "fracking has created a shale gas boom in the United States"
    How stupid are you I can't say the right word, or I get banned because of some troll like you 

Brilliant 

• Haha 1