Thai HIV patient admits having one-night stands with many men

snoop1130

2012-43.jpg

A Thai woman has taken to social media to confess that she is HIV-positive and engaged in a number of one-night stands with men she met in entertainment venues over the past seven months.

The woman told the public that she felt guilty for what she had done and wanted every man who had sex with her during that time to know the truth and get a health check.

“I debated myself whether or not to speak out and decided to speak out. I am now in my second year of university and started partying in April this year as a coping mechanism for a broken heart. I engaged in one-night stands each time I went out, and what haunts me is the fact that I’ve been living with HIV since birth.

“I feel sorry for the men who had sex with me. Please forgive me. I want to escape somewhere far away. I want to become a monk. I wish to withdraw from the world.”

The woman explained that these men would have wives and children in the future and she did not want to pass HIV on to them. She said she was always on medication but drank a lot of alcohol, which made her symptoms worse. She could no longer drink alcohol because of her condition. She promised never to do it again and to concentrate on her studies.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo by Mathias Huysmans via Unsplash

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-11-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 4
  • Sad 7
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, gargamon said:

Lucky for the men involved that, since there needs to be a transfer of body fluids from the infected, it is somewhat difficult to catch by the male in a heterosexual situation. 

<deleted> give ya head a shake it’s not difficult at all 

• Sad 1