Thai woman shares spooky experience at Bangkok shopping mall

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She said she raised her head to see who it was and what she saw shocked her, the person walked into the pillar of a building. She stared at the pillar, thinking the person would just walk past it but no one was there.

Harry Potter sequel?

4 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

Ghosts and Magic, Amazing Thailand

cool

Knew a psychic from Thermae coffee bar who had some interesting stories, including her mate who died of AIDS and stuck with her after the funeral. In the Promenade Hotel on soi 20 (spooky dump) one night she told me her friend's spirit was always with her telling her what guys to avoid etc, is she here now? - yes! Also she had a serious relationship with a Canadian but had to pack it in as a ghost was often in the room with them, when she described it her bf said it was his best friend who died in a car accident. Went in the back entrance to Thermae once wanting to avoid her as she always sat right at the front near the stairs inside. Surprised I asked her what she was doing there- waiting for you my friend told me you coming this way. Sadly she was hopeless in bed.

On 11/10/2023 at 5:56 PM, snoop1130 said:

In the video, the woman explained that she had visited a dental clinic in the mall and encountered the ghost as she was leaving the mall at around 4pm.

Sounds like the dentist administered nitrous...