Who is the most successful farang in Pattaya

georgegeorgia

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

still you and you know it

I’m German? Still better than being a low life sex tourist. They are looked down upon by everyone. That’s why it’s usually hidden. I cannot say I feel good when I see a foreigner parading his rental for the evening. Whereas I always feel good about people who demonstrate love and care. 
So if those people are ‘odd’ to you, perhaps you should take a good look at yourself. What good are you to anyone and anything? Ask yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Germans do tend to be odder than most so maybe explains some of it i guess. Interestingly Germans are always ahead of the game when it comes to sex tourism, they were the Columbus of Sex work 

Either way, at least he did/does something to redeem himself…

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jimn said:

Great pies but way too expensive

You can have excellent pies made with quality ingredients, prepared and served by well trained and fairly paid staff or you can have cheap, gluey, pre-frozen pies and rolls prepared in some back lot kitchen using the cheapest labor and ingredients; but you can't have both.

5 hours ago, DaveOhAust said:

Hope you don’t get in the way of a Thai guy wanting her vast empire 😂

There is always that  chance.  But I don't think it will happen.    She says anyone else that wants her has to have more money than she does.   

She keeps me around to take care of the grandkids!

Not much of an empire.   Two homes here and a condo in Thailand, with 8 acres that I own.   Plus the take out restaurant that she and her sister own.    

She nearly shot me with a 12 guage shotgun one night, but I am going to let you guess what that was about!  And it has nothing to do with women, beer, money or popcorn!  :laugh:

Edited by radiochaser

41 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

I envy guys who get picked up by bargirls and given the full service for free…because he’s too good looking. 

Envy is a ‘deadly sin’. I don’t envy any who feels the needs to associate with bargirls. But each to their own. They were there for me to have little chats at times when there was no one else around. Though I didn’t ever feel the need to exploit them. Full service for free? You can do that with a clean girl, rather than someone who might have been doing the same with someone else a couple of hours prior. Have you no respect for yourself? Don’t be envious. Find yourself a good woman. 

52 minutes ago, NextG said:

Envy is a ‘deadly sin’. I don’t envy any who feels the needs to associate with bargirls. But each to their own. They were there for me to have little chats at times when there was no one else around. Though I didn’t ever feel the need to exploit them. Full service for free? You can do that with a clean girl, rather than someone who might have been doing the same with someone else a couple of hours prior. Have you no respect for yourself? Don’t be envious. Find yourself a good woman. 

I think it went over your head😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

The guy who made the candy crush phone game.

IT was a good few years back now, but every download in the world gave him a residual.

Think he was making $16,000 US , day in day out for a few years.

He lived in Pattaya.

Interesting. I certainly didn’t know that. 

47 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I think it's a group with a number of successful bars, news websites and a Forum not dissimilar to this one.

Pattaya secrets forum? nothing like this forum as last time I looked years ago it was totally about bars. brothels, prostitutes, free lancers etc, the bars are just fronts for the sex trade.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

Pattaya secrets forum? nothing like this forum as last time I looked years ago it was totally about bars. brothels, prostitutes, free lancers etc, the bars are just fronts for the sex trade.

No, not that Forum, which no longer exists.  But his Forum does cover the areas you mention; a similar infrastructure to this one but different content. Mind you, this Forum is changing and becoming more like Bryan's every day!

3 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

No, not that Forum, which no longer exists.  But his Forum does cover the areas you mention; a similar infrastructure to this one but different content. Mind you, this Forum is changing and becoming more like Bryan's every day!

I agree. Talk of prostitution etc used to be frowned upon. 

6 hours ago, proton said:

I think he means the addicts forum who I couldn't bother to read 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1