Those in Pattaya welcome Chinese police in Thailand

snoop1130

11 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

So “Lisa” Hamilton  believes Chines tourists would have confidence in Chinese Police while they are in Pattaya?  “Conflict” with Thai Police while as aforeign visitor is in Thailand?  Does this “logic” apply now to all foreigner visitors?  Next time I go to Pattaya I want officers from the LAPD to patrol the streets to ensure my safety.  Truly this is an example of “TIT. 

i would like to see some L.A. cops here enforcing the traffic laws.  many on the force are Thai in Los Angeles since we have a large Thai community. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not surprising!

Pattaya, it is clear they cant manage it is nothing but window dressing by leadership.

The whole system is already brought and pay for by the Triads so why not support. Immigtation handed out the second most illegal visa last few months tops position have been all replaced.

The grey business case as I noted have been quietly slip under the rug and the Chinese run club has been rename 79, up and running again LOL. It isnt grey business but business as usual.

• Confused 1

Some Canadian RCMP on horseback might do more to help tourism. The horses would be quite the sight with the mounted police in their red uniforms. They would be great at chasing down street thieves.

1 hour ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Two unknown people who both aren't Chinese, both stand to gain (baht) from more Chinese tourists - but don't necessarily have any idea how actual Chinese tourists would view this. My guess is not favorably - part of the reason they come here is to let go and be free from Big Brother at home - shoving Chinese cops up their throats will probably lead to LESS tourists, not more.

Totally Agree.

Plainly obvious that "Lisa" and her mates will do anything to get the Chinese $$$$$. Can you imagine the outcry if it was suggested that British Tourists are protected by British Police, or Russians by Russian Polce. OK, we all know that the Thai police force is largely unfit for purpose, but allowing the Chinese police in to spay at will (and they will be spies!!) is almost incomprehensible. How could you possibly think of allowing the representatives of a fascist state into Thailand? Its almost like allowing the SS to come to UK in the late 1930s to protect marches by the British Union of Fascists!! 

Anyway, the idea looks firmly to have been ditched by now.

• Thanks 1