Teen almost loses penis after being forced to get beeswax injection

webfact

image.jpeg

A 15 year old Thai boy almost lost his penis after his school friends forced him to have a beeswax injection and recorded a video of the procedure to blackmail him.

The victim’s mother claimed the incident happened at her son’s school in the southern province of Nakhon Si Thammarat on August 1 but the case has not progressed because the school will not cooperate with the investigation. The school director also threatened to expel the victim if the family did not drop the case.

The mother said she decided to seek help from social media celebrity Kannarat “Gun” Pongpaiboonwet because she felt sorry for her son and wanted the school to take responsibility for the problem. The mother said the school gave her 1,000 baht along with a gift basket but is not taking the matter seriously.

The mother told the media that her son was dragged into a bathroom by older students. One of the attackers placed a piece of beeswax on a spoon, burned the spoon to melt the beeswax, and injected the melted beeswax into her son’s penis.

by Petch Petpailin

Photo via ThaiRath

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-11-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 2
  • Sad 6
  • Haha 1

When you think of bullying, you think of getting beaten up or verbal abuse etc.,

Not Thailand, where they continuously lower the bar for scumbag's achievements. Forcefully Injecting someone else's penis with beeswax takes it to a new level. Now I know why the phrase "Jesus Wept" was coined.

• Thanks 2

If there's one thing that makes my blood boil about this place it is the likes of that school being uncooperative when something serious has happened... because of the potential to lose face. Sincerely hope this kid gets some retribution not only on the perpetrators but also the F director of this shiity school. Aholes the lot of em!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, advancebooking said:

sack the director of the school me thinks. 

But not before injecting beeswax into his member, videoing it and posting it on social media, and while at it, all the perpetrators as well, that should even the score.

37 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

If there's one thing that makes my blood boil about this place it is the likes of that school being uncooperative when something serious has happened... because of the potential to lose face. Sincerely hope this kid gets some retribution not only on the perpetrators but also the F director of this shiity school. Aholes the lot of em!

I don't understand why the school would lose face when it's their students who did this. I'm pretty sure the school itself doesn't condone this behavior. So the concept of "losing face" can't possibly apply to the school, unless the perpetrators are the sons of the principal or someone else high up in the schools administration.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

The victim’s mother claimed the incident happened at her son’s school in the southern province of Nakhon Si Thammarat on August 1 but the case has not progressed because the school will not cooperate with the investigation. The school director also threatened to expel the victim if the family did not drop the case

Sack the director.