Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So they do it just totally out of the blue, Israel have nothing at all cause it? That's a strange thing to do, isn't it?

So said terrorists also invade their other neighbours?

You seem to not comprehend that putting babies in microwaves is wrong, regardless of motivation.

• Like 2

Oh dear. This is a shocking statement which says a lot about your view of Palestinians.  I wonder if all Israelis actually belive this.

"hey, we're taking your land and displacing your people,  we can but offer you a partition"

If you refuse, you are the ones to blame. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Just now, Neeranam said:

Oh dear. This is a shocking statement which says a lot about your view of Palestinians.  I wonder if all Israelis actually belive this.

"hey, we're taking your land and displacing your people,  we can but offer you a partition"

Clearly, you disagree that Israel has the right to exist.

The existence of Israel is the Original Sin that excuses Hamas of all terrorist actions - in your mind.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Clearly, you disagree that Israel has the right to exist.

The existence of Israel is the Original Sin that excuses Hamas of all terrorist actions - in your mind.

More nonsense. What on earth are you on about?

I just said that you can't blame the Palestinians for the cleansing that is going on now.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

More nonsense. What on earth are you on about?

I just said that you can't blame the Palestinians for the cleansing that is going on now.

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

No 1948 partition = no Israel.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

the exodus of 1948 was the fulfillment of a long-held Zionist dream to ethnically cleanse Palestine so that the land could the transformed into a Jewish-majority state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_1948_Palestinian_expulsion_and_flight

@Neeranam

More of your lame dishonest nonsense: the full sentence (as opposed to the bit you quoted)

The Arab view is that the Palestinians were expelled by Zionist forces and that the exodus of 1948 was the fulfillment of a long-held Zionist dream to ethnically cleanse Palestine so that the land could the transformed into a Jewish-majority state.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Firstly, I can't believe you are trying to justify the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by equating it to what the British rightly did in WW2.

The Nazis did not hide among Germans and many more German civilians supported the Nazis that Palestinians and Hamas.

International Humanitarian Law was only be formalized after World War II.

The Allies did not kill mostly children. etc

I answered the same post but it is now gone along with my reply, I would suggest you delete it.

What do you mean, 'thanks'?

And btw, I never said that.

@Neeranam

Thanks for making your positions clearer, as in the post referred to. Makes it much easier to counter your constant denials regarding them.

You imply, over and over again, that the Palestinians cannot be held accountable, are not responsible, are merely reacting and so on. The post I replied to was just another example of this. If you insist this does not accurately represent your views, do tell how - and what do you see Palestinians as accountable for, responsible for and so on.

• Like 1

I know you never tell me why you think that but go on this time, how is sharing a Wikipedia link lying?

@Neeranam

Intentionally editing a quoted bit from a source, to fit your agenda is lying. Presenting your quote as a general point of view (by dropping the opening) is dishonest, misleading and yes - an instance of lying. What you quoted from refers to Arab view of things. So either you were trying to lie, or maybe you identify with the Arab point of view - but don't want to be associated with it, for some reason.

• Agree 1

Israel are lying, I agree with you.

However, they are doing it to justify their ethnic cleansing, something that the world can see. There are more and more huge demonstrations all around the world. If the USA don't stop supporting and providing weapons to Israel, they might find themselves being outcast, as well as being ridiculed already.

@Neeranam

More of your dishonest way of posting. The poster did not quite say what you 'agree' with, his post was nuanced, yours intentionally is not.

There is no 'ethnic cleansing' other than in your posts. And so far the USA fails to comply with your fantasies.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

@Neeranam

More of your dishonest way of posting. The poster did not quite say what you 'agree' with, his post was nuanced, yours intentionally is not.

There is no 'ethnic cleansing' other than in your posts. And so far the USA fails to comply with your fantasies.

Come on man, the poster is biased towards Israel and he goes on about all countries lying during war. He's admitting Israel are lying.

• Confused 2

I notice you omitted the Israeli view, is that dishonest too?

Israeli view

Rabbi Chaim Simons demonstrated in 1988 that Zionist leaders in Mandatory Palestine viewed "transfer" (a euphemism for ethnic cleansing) of Arabs from the land as being crucial. He concluded that it was, in fact, a policy and that the Zionist leadership has no viable alternative.[5]

@Neeranam

I did not 'omit' anything. You're the one who quoted the source, and edited the quoted bit. I just pointed that out.

• Like 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Come on man, the poster is biased towards Israel and he goes on about all countries lying during war. He's admitting Israel are lying.

@Neeranam

I don't think the post you reference made the wholesale, wide-brush claim you suggest.

I'm also sure you understand the difference and the point made.

This would make your ongoing nonsense about this both dishonest, and trolling.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

I am surprised to see the same people arguing their respective points in the forlorn hope of persuading their opponents that they are right.

Aren't your wives and families missing you?

I don't see arguing, I do see calling out dishonesty and misinformation. The rest of your post is off topic trolling

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel are lying, I agree with you.

However, they are doing it to justify their ethnic cleansing, something that the world can see. There are more and more huge demonstrations all around the world. If the USA don't stop supporting and providing weapons to Israel, they might find themselves being outcast, as well as being ridiculed already.

Do you believe that Hamas lies, or just Israel?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1