How High Can Bitcoin Go This Cycle?

Neeranam

Edit typo 'The more powerful 1st would countries'  1st world. 

I'm sure you could open a Bitkub account too  [if you love stress that is ha ha ha] 

My advice on how to handle the volatility after your penny drop moment is to have an ultimate goal and stick to it. Don't jump in and out trying to time tops and bottoms as you are more than likely to end up with less. As I said earlier my moment happened in 2018 and those 6 years have flown by. 2030 could be your 6 year stretch with a similar result. 

I'm convinced given enough time you won't regret it and I can guarantee not getting involved in 2024 after your eureka moment and it hits $1m you would lol. 

Welcome to the club and good luck.

Edited by Conno

Question for those of you who watch the movement in bitcoin prices. When I followed gold closely, it was often if not usually the case that Asia would bid up the price of gold overnight or over the weekend. Then gold would get hammered down when US markets open. Is there a similar pattern with bitcoin?

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2024 at 1:02 PM, John Drake said:

It might be time to start looking for an entry point, just to have a little, just in case.

I started buying this week, gulp! Been buying a couple of ETFs. Everytime Bitcoin drops $1000, I hit the buy button for a thousand shares. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, so many directions where BTC is going. I am a chart-man, as I look at the past to give me an idea of what the future direction, could be. Of course, nothing is set in stone. I have kept to a simple method on when to buy and when to sell. Look at the last 4 halving events. BTC hits it's highest between 13 to 18 months after halving. Then for the next year after it takes a dive downward. So I buy BTC during the year after it peaks, as that's will be the lowest. Then I keep it and sell it when BTC peaks between 13 to 18 months after halving. 

Let me show you when I sell:

Halving.                             Peaked                           Days from Halving to Peak

Nov 2012.                       Dec 2013                                   13 months

July 2016                         Dec 2017                                   17 months

May 2020                        Nov 2021                                   18 months

Apr 2024                 est:  June to Sept 2025               est:  14 to 17 months

Of course I am no expert, but I wanted to share how I make large sums of money with BTC.

great profits for the people that bought less than 1000$ or even got many for that

gains based on what? GREED?  you still cannot buy anything with it

and hopefully it will be TAXED for capital gains... 35% sounds nice