At least 90% of whinging, whining, complaining and moaning comes from British mouths acording to famous Brit vlogger.

Goat

46 minutes ago, bignok said:

Thats because English food is crap. Who would eat that?

Please explain your answer - precisely what is because 'English food is crap'? My post pointed out to you that Australia has a higher % of obesity than the UK so I'm having a little difficulty in understanding where you are coming from. Or is it that you've run out of accurate things to say - so now you just spout nonsense?

And, as a non British citizen, please elaborate on exactly what you think 'English food' is? I can tell you this, quite a lot of your countrymen live and work in Pak Chong. Many of them eat and drink at the same British owned bar/restaurant that I do.  I don't see much difference in their food choices to mine - especially when it comes to breakfast.  However, one of their favourites seems to be a massive burger that I would never eat - I once had the misfortune to spend a couple of days working at a butchery that supplied meat to burger and sausage makers, I haven't touched either since.

I'd be very interested to learn exactly what you think we eat in the UK.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Please explain your answer - precisely what is because 'English food is crap'? My post pointed out to you that Australia has a higher % of obesity than the UK so I'm having a little difficulty in understanding where you are coming from. Or is it that you've run out of accurate things to say - so now you just spout nonsense?

And, as a non British citizen, please elaborate on exactly what you think 'English food' is? I can tell you this, quite a lot of your countrymen live and work in Pak Chong. Many of them eat and drink at the same British owned bar/restaurant that I do.  I don't see much difference in their food choices to mine - especially when it comes to breakfast.  However, one of their favourites seems to be a massive burger that I would never eat - I once had the misfortune to spend a couple of days working at a butchery that supplied meat to burger and sausage makers, I haven't touched either since.

I'd be very interested to learn exactly what you think we eat in the UK.

Im only joking. Far too serious.

11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Only one thing worse than a whinging aussie is a bogan aussie, actually worse still whinging bogan aussie, which one are you?

Did you Google that all on your own, just remember where Aussie's originally came from :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Goat said:

Good afternoon.

Very interesting take from famous Pattaya Vlogger, tech guru, love matchmaker, historian and businessman Dan Cheeseman.

So i request that the Brits either pull their heads in and learn some manners. Or just return home and let us all live in peace and harmony.

Who cares what a blogger/vlogger has to say to grab a soundbite and earn cash from views?

Why doesn't Loudmouth get a proper job?

and who died and made you the ' Boss ' to tell people to return to their own countries?

I'll moan wherever I want.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Who cares what a blogger has to say to grab a soundbite and earn cash from views? Why doesn't Loudmouth get a proper job?

and who died and made you the ' Boss ' to tell people to return to their own countries?

The English lost their sense of humour in the 1990s it seems

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

So, what are you then? Stranded tourists? Outcasts of your home country?

Your explanation will be interesting?🌲

Long-term tourists with financial capital in the bank so as not to be a burden to the state because that is all an extension of stay is.

17 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

So, what are you then? Stranded tourists? Outcasts of your home country?

Your explanation will be interesting?🌲

We are the better class of tourist that Thailand has sought for so long, the type that newbies try so hard to emulate but will always fall short.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, papa al said:

whinging, whining, complaining and moaning

what's the difference

among these 4.?

[asking for a yankee fiend]

It's the pitch and amplitude. Whining is higher pitch, moaning is lower pitch. Amplitude is the decibel level.

Listen to your GF when you are getting it on.

20 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I once went for an Australian visa and they asked if I had a criminal record, I said I didn't know you still needed one!

The convicts were Poms not Aussies. Most Aussies descended from farmers, miners and factory workers. Most of the early settlers were farmers

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

PERFECT? lol  :cheesy: dont you mean perfectly? adverb with verbs... not adjectives. 

except for received pronunciation which was created out of a need for brits to understand each other... i can say after having traveled england that most dialects arent that easy to understand and most of england speaks in dialects except for those who have learned received pronunciation .

goat... i kinda have to agree with you on this one. but... there are some cool brits (many) and i think of britmantoo as an example. but i do have to say that in the staff rooms i have worked with many english nationalities that the brits did seem to have something to iron out the most...

I hope that you're not teaching my daughter English. If indeed you are a teacher which, judging by your grammar, I doubt.

I call your comment b.s.