Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

GammaGlobulin

Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

That's easy.... younger available women.

When you are in your 50s/60s there is little chance of getting off with a woman half your age.

Due to the welfare state, there is little need for sugar daddies in the UK. Most would not be seen dead with an old man.

Easier to live here in Pattaya where judgement is limited, and boom-boom, yum-yum and ow-ow is unlimited.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why do you think that some men are attracted to girls who have the physique of ten tear old girls ?

Why are some men attracted to girls who are 4 foot 11 and weight 39 kilos ?

Why are some men attracted to those girls ?

Maybe they fell in love with those women.

Maybe, they actually like each other. You know, there's more to a relationship than size. Do you know that? It seems not.

And what do you suggest these women do? Remain single forever? Become nuns? Live in a temple? 

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

According to you, they are not allowed to be with members of the opposite sex, lol, cos according to you it's immoral and the man must be a sicko.....yet you are the one talking about little girls all the time (and @NextG). 

Perhaps, you could send all these petite women to an island where they can be lonely forever and not be allowed to reproduce.

Would that satisfy your really weird obsession with them?

Don't you think they have the right to have a partner (that's a consenting adult) and be together, if they choose? Maybe start a family? You know, actually, live life?

You seem utterly obsessed with sex, physical appearances of women, and sexualizing little girls. 

You've really lowered the tone of this thread.

You keep referring to these women as "girls." Do you realize you do that? It's pretty sick 🤢 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, NextG said:

Still avoiding the question?

The competition? For whom? You?

If you were such a great catch, you wouldn’t have been dumped in the first place. 
It’s just pathetic that you seem to have told yourself that all men are on your side, against ‘western’ women. 
Were there a queue of willing women lining up before you scampered off to Thailand?

Stop it…. They aren’t afraid of the competition for the likes of you. 

You are so boring.

So basically there are two people ,Nick and Next who are either very confused about their own sexuality or just very ignorant and like to wind people up.

Lets try again.

Next has been insinuating that I am a pedofile ,he says he tells it like it is but he is just to scared to say it out loud.

Done with him.

Nick can not seem to understand why certain men like small women and he has a big issue comprehending or is just plain stupid.

I try for Nick just one more time.

Do you have a favourite thing?You do> Why?

There it should end,each person is different and we all make different choices.

Let me say this,There is nothing wrong,legally,morale,or ethnically with an adult male who has a relationship with an adult female.

No matter size or color or anything else.

I like small women?Why? Because i do!

Here you keep messing up N and N,

There is a very big difference between an adult who happens to weigh around 40 kg and a ten

year old girl who weighs 40 kg.

I could be attracted to a 40 kg woman bur never to a 40 kg child.

If you are both thinking that a guy like me must automatically be a pedo then there is no helping you.

I am done with both of you.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 2:23 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Surely, the women in Scotland are better.

They really are not 😂

I'm really not sure why you have singled out Scottish men, guys from all over the world come to Thailand to find a girlfriend 

9 minutes ago, jvs said:

So basically there are two people ,Nick and Next who are either very confused about their own sexuality or just very ignorant and like to wind people up.

Lets try again.

Next has been insinuating that I am a pedofile ,he says he tells it like it is but he is just to scared to say it out loud.

Done with him.

Nick can not seem to understand why certain men like small women and he has a big issue comprehending or is just plain stupid.

Let me say this,There is nothing wrong,legally,morale,or ethnically with an adult male who has a relationship with an adult female.

There is a very big difference between an adult who happens to weigh around 40 kg and a ten

If you are both thinking that a guy like me must automatically be a pedo then there is no helping you.

Not confused. I prefer women who look like fully developed women, rather than women with the bodies of an underdeveloped western child. 
@Nick Carter icp simply asked a question and a few of you got very hot under the collar about it. We all have different perspectives, but the under 40kg brigade seem to have the same perspective. But they are now sensible enough to keep their mouths shut about it. 

13 minutes ago, jvs said:

Lets try again.

Done with him.

“Do you have a favourite thing?” Erm… what if that favourite thing was kidnapping children?

There it should end?

You are getting flustered and posting absolute rubbish!

The only thing we know is that you have a penchant for tiny women. Did you do the same in your home country?

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We both know the answer to my question , 

I don't know the answer, despite it being obvious to you.

I'm getting a little worried that NBA basketball players will never be able to have a girlfriend, because in a relative sense most all women are so small.

I've lived in Thailand for a while, and visited over many years before that. I've seen many very tiny Thai women (under 5 feet, under 90 lbs.). Thais---men and women---tend to be shorter than most Westerners. Maybe it's genetic or diet related; I don't know. The small women don't look like the ten year olds I remember, as they have all the equipment a grown woman has. Sometimes I'm surprised when a Thai woman tells me she's 42 kg, as she looks proportionately like any other fit woman. Thais just happen to be smaller than the average Western woman. I don't think guys seeking beautiful or friendly women are going to turn a beauty down because she's too small.

I am sure there are bad guys who come to Thailand in search of underage females, just as I am sure there are plenty of Thai men who seek underage females. I don't think the number of foreigners who do that is so high. Granted one is too many, but guys like Gary Glitter and Arthur C Clarke, who could have gone anywhere to feed their predilections, did not choose Thailand. Thailand is known for lovely women, not vulnerable children.

As to the OP's question, I don't know about Scots, but I do remember when I was younger that one or two Irish women in that Corrs group could have had me.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I don't know the answer, despite it being obvious to you.

I'm getting a little worried that NBA basketball players will never be able to have a girlfriend, because in a relative sense most all women are so small.

I've lived in Thailand for a while, and visited over many years before that. I've seen many very tiny Thai women (under 5 feet, under 90 lbs.). Thais---men and women---tend to be shorter than most Westerners. Maybe it's genetic or diet related; I don't know. The small women don't look like the ten year olds I remember, as they have all the equipment a grown woman has. Sometimes I'm surprised when a Thai woman tells me she's 42 kg, as she looks proportionately like any other fit woman. Thais just happen to be smaller than the average Western woman. I don't think guys seeking beautiful or friendly women are going to turn a beauty down because she's too small.

I am sure there are bad guys who come to Thailand in search of underage females, just as I am sure there are plenty of Thai men who seek underage females. I don't think the number of foreigners who do that is so high. Granted one is too many, but guys like Gary Glitter and Arthur C Clarke, who could have gone anywhere to feed their predilections, did not choose Thailand. Thailand is known for lovely women, not vulnerable children.

As to the OP's question, I don't know about Scots, but I do remember when I was younger that one or two Irish women in that Corrs group could have had me.

I’ve certainly turned down tiny women. On three occasions that I can remember and they at least were curvy. But tiny. Just uncomfortable. 

On 12/5/2023 at 2:23 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Surely, the women in Scotland are better.

Therefore, why do some men come all the way to Thailand just to find love?

There must be a logical reason.

Or, are their reasons illogical?

And, does their impetuous impulsiveness lead to a downfall that could have been easily avoided if they had only listened to reason?

Hindsight is never very helpful in most cases.

One wonders what leads these men from Scotland to their far-flung Thai girls?

Like lemmings to the sea...so to speak...

image.png.ab679a1f5615ba9792e5dd755df85e99.png

Do they even care?

Regards,

Gamma

They came for the same reason(s) you did.

54 minutes ago, NextG said:

Still avoiding the question?

The competition? For whom? You?

If you were such a great catch, you wouldn’t have been dumped in the first place. 
It’s just pathetic that you seem to have told yourself that all men are on your side, against ‘western’ women. 
Were there a queue of willing women lining up before you scampered off to Thailand?

Stop it…. They aren’t afraid of the competition for the likes of you. 

Both times in Australia, I was not dumped. I was the one who made the break.

Every time I go back to Australia, I get the same reaction at social gatherings.

The men envy me. Their wives and GF's of the same age fear and hate me, because I am demonstrating an alternative.

You are obsessed by the concept we all hook up with bar girls, and pay for sex.

That may be true of some. There are alternatives - waitresses, golf caddies, massage women, checkout chicks etc. It's easy if one is reasonably competent in Thai.

I have been with my Thai GF for nearly ten years now, and dismiss your deranged posts as the rantings of a religious zealot, or holier-than-thou type. Both of which are truly pathetic.

Have you ever been married, or been in a relationship for more than one year? Has your obsession with other people's lives only developed recently?

You are a seriously disturbed person.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Every time I go back to Australia, I get the same reaction at social gatherings.

The men envy me. Their wives and GF's of the same age fear and hate me, because I am demonstrating an alternative.

That may be true of some. There are alternatives - waitresses, golf caddies, massage women, checkout chicks etc. It's easy if one is reasonably competent in Thai.

I have been with my Thai GF for nearly ten years now, and dismiss your deranged posts as the rantings of a religious zealot, or holier-than-thou type. Both of which are truly pathetic.

Have you ever been married, or been in a relationship for more than one year? Has your obsession with other people's lives only developed recently?

Great. You made the break and so had to compensate them for it. Why cry about it?You chose them. Did they force you to marry them?

Envy and fear are just your spin of possibly the real reactions of disgust and pity. 

We all? I’m a man and I don’t ‘hook up’ with any of them. Nothing in common. 
No, haven’t been married. Long term relationships, always. Since early teens. 
I’m just used to ‘real’ relationships, rather than financially based ones. 
Not at all religious and certainly not obsessed nor at all interested in your life. This is a discussion board and we are discussing. If it’s too much for you, bow out. 
I come from the perspective of mutual affection. You can discuss your perspective. No need to try to juxtapose your anger and upset on to me. It’s seems from your ranting and language that it is you who is bordering on deranged. I’m not at all emotional with regard to this discussion. 

24 minutes ago, jvs said:

That is one thing NextG does not have,you need some brains for that.

Oh diddums… resorting to name calling are you? 
It’s a perfectly valid question as to why your type likes to refer to ‘western women’ as ‘beached whales’ and prefer to glorify relatively ‘simple’ Asian women. Of course we all know why. 
Losers who now tell themselves they are winners. 

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Not confused. I prefer women who look like fully developed women, rather than women with the bodies of an underdeveloped western child. 
@Nick Carter icp simply asked a question and a few of you got very hot under the collar about it. We all have different perspectives, but the under 40kg brigade seem to have the same perspective. But they are now sensible enough to keep their mouths shut about it. 

Your logic is flawed. A 12yo islander kid can be 100kgs and 6 foot. So anyone dating a woman under 100kgs and 6 foot is attracted to 12yo islander kids according to you and Nick.

I think you are both sick.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NextG said:

Oh diddums… resorting to name calling are you? 
It’s a perfectly valid question as to why your type likes to refer to ‘western women’ as ‘beached whales’ and prefer to glorify relatively ‘simple’ Asian women. Of course we all know why. 
Losers who now tell themselves they are winners. 

Calling people losers isn't name calling?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The simple point, which SOME of you are a bit slow to pick up on, is to stop slagging off your sisters, mothers and possibly children in the west as inferior, only to justify your choices of picking up an Asian woman. No more describing them as ‘beached whales’ and only interested in your assets. That is truly moronic and many in Asian find that out the hard way. 

56 minutes ago, NextG said:

Great. You made the break and so had to compensate them for it. Why cry about it?You chose them. Did they force you to marry them?

Envy and fear are just your spin of possibly the real reactions of disgust and pity. 

We all? I’m a man and I don’t ‘hook up’ with any of them. Nothing in common. 
No, haven’t been married. Long term relationships, always. Since early teens. 
I’m just used to ‘real’ relationships, rather than financially based ones. 
Not at all religious and certainly not obsessed nor at all interested in your life. This is a discussion board and we are discussing. If it’s too much for you, bow out. 
I come from the perspective of mutual affection. You can discuss your perspective. No need to try to juxtapose your anger and upset on to me. It’s seems from your ranting and language that it is you who is bordering on deranged. I’m not at all emotional with regard to this discussion. 

IMO it's a bit too late for you to pretend you are not emotional, after some of your posts spewing hatred and vitriol. Not to mention bigotry and racism.

Where do you get the idea I am crying about it? It's simply the f#cked-up legal system prevalent in Western countries. Thai family law is much more sensible.

You think my GF and I don't have mutual affection? You could not be more wrong.

You lead the field on this thread, with 83 posts. If that's not obsessive, I don't know what is.

Edited by Lacessit

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

IMO it's a bit too late for you to pretend you are not emotional, after some of your posts spewing hatred and vitriol.

Where do you get the idea I am crying about it? It's simply the f#cked-up legal system prevalent in Western countries. The Thai system is much more sensible.

You think my GF and I don't have mutual affection? You could not be more wrong.

You lead the field on this thread, with 83 posts. If that's not obsessive, I don't know what is.

I made my point. Stop slagging off your own kind in order to try to justify your behaviour. If you do it, don’t be upset when it happens to you. 
Your Thai GF is going to get your assets anyway. 

• Sad 1