Traffic Chaos Unleashed in Udon Thani: Contractor Accused of Negligence

webfact

2 hours ago, cracker1 said:

I have never been able to find out what the purpose of the white line about 1 foot from the curb is ?

Easy! Dunno from where you come from but they are on most all roads in Australia and some contain ripple strips as well. Effin idiots (world wide) leaving their lights on High Beam!!! Gota have some sort of reference to follow.

Edit:- As for the line painted around the obstacle. Well the hazard was hilited wasn't it? 555

Edited by bdenner
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Yeah, so what? 

Farang OCD like my wife?

If I park the car and the wheels aren't straight, she'll start it up again and straighten them.

C'mon .  Loosen up. 

Everything in the world is curved, even your dick. 😄

Does that apply to Flat Earther's too...the last part I mean.:smile:

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, bdenner said:

Easy! Dunno from where you come from but they are on most all roads in Australia and some contain ripple strips as well. Effin idiots (world wide) leaving their lights on High Beam!!! Gota have some sort of reference to follow.

Edit:- As for the line painted around the obstacle. Well the hazard was hilited wasn't it? 555

Nah mate, thats a roo lane.

• Haha 1

I remember when I was involved with roadmarkings, me and my mate came across the same problem, dirt piled against the kerb, the council guy said you'll have to clear it up, my mate said 'we're roadmarkers not <deleted>in landscape gardeners', jumped in the truck and drove off. 

Was the councils responsibility to make sure surface was clear of debris etc.