Biden ‘not sure he’d be running’ in 2024 if Trump wasn’t: ‘We cannot let him win’

CharlieH

1 hour ago, Wrwest said:

As the Zen Master said, “we’ll see” (tip of the hat to the movie, “Charlie Wilson’s War”. I welcome this showdown. I want to know if I have a country which I can believe in and defend (defend the ideals, certainly not always the actions).

Oh, you will. No need to be so melodramatic. Look at it this way: if it is Biden or Trump, at least neither of them can be re-elected in 4 years.

I am not a fan of my country's PM by any means, but that is just politics. The country is still my home and native land. 

17 hours ago, CharlieH said:

“If Trump wasn’t running, I’m not sure I’d be running,” Biden said at a fundraising event for his 2024 campaign outside Boston. “We cannot let him win.”

Sooo, Trump is the biggest reason to remain. What a stupid reason. Doesn't Biden know that Trump has 90 something court cases that are "absolutely" going to see him in jail :cheesy:.

Perhaps Biden knows that he's never going to be found guilty, to be so fearful of the bad orange man. :goof:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Irish star said:

Still Culting for Putin huh 

I am not sure what you mean. I have never mentioned Putin. Perhaps you have confused me with someone else, or perhaps you should think before you post and try to come up with something more intelligent.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooo, Trump is the biggest reason to remain. What a stupid reason. Doesn't Biden know that Trump has 90 something court cases that are "absolutely" going to see him in jail :cheesy:.

Perhaps Biden knows that he's never going to be found guilty, to be so fearful of the bad orange man. :goof:

Exactly. Biden is only staying because of Trump, and many people are only voting for Biden because he isn't Trump. 

US politics is near an all time low. The various factions bickering amongst themselves while the country continues to decline. China must be laughing their butts off. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Exactly. Biden is only staying because of Trump, and many people are only voting for Biden because he isn't Trump. 

US politics is near an all time low. The various factions bickering amongst themselves while the country continues to decline. China must be laughing their butts off. 

Not just China. I can think of a few that must be lovin' it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

48 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

He also posted old inflation which now is 3.2 current usa enflation rate - Search (bing.com)

The blame the President shame of the mortgage rate, made me spit out my coffee laughing, 

Joe Biden and our TEAM have been doing the hard unpopular work of  taming inflation and getting our economy back on track.you know good governance.meanwhile trump publishes cartoons of himself conning the rubs into buying them.as the trump enablers attack his family.vote folks it matters!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, illisdean said:

"Biden ‘not sure he’d be running’ in 2024 if Trump wasn’t: ‘We cannot let him win’"

I suspect Biden is sure now he'll attempt to run in the 2024 election so he can pardon the illustrious and highly successful crack-head Hunter currently under tax indictment in CA.

"Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was indicted Thursday in Los Angeles on several federal tax charges, marking the start of a second criminal case that will proceed during his father’s reelection campaign."

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-12-07/hunter-biden-indictment-tax-evasion-california-los-angeles

Sometimes I wish the Biden’s would fight fire with fire,I’d love to see all the details of jarrod and ivanka getting that 2 billion just a tad curious as to what was exchanged to butter up that particular conn bet daddy trump is a bit miffed 2 billion is a pretty good lick hummm…?

4 minutes ago, illisdean said:

"Biden ‘not sure he’d be running’ in 2024 if Trump wasn’t: ‘We cannot let him win’"

I suspect Biden is sure now he'll attempt to run in the 2024 election so he can pardon the illustrious and highly successful crack-head Hunter currently under tax indictment in CA.

"Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was indicted Thursday in Los Angeles on several federal tax charges, marking the start of a second criminal case that will proceed during his father’s reelection campaign."

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-12-07/hunter-biden-indictment-tax-evasion-california-los-angeles

Let's just see if the House has the balls to actually vote on the merits to impeach. Willing to bet the vote will take place or that the House actually votes to start an inquirer? 

15 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Hunter Biden, the gift that keeps on giving.:laugh:

Well, they say that children are a reflection of the parents. Never more true.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Sometimes I wish the Biden’s would fight fire with fire,I’d love to see all the details of jarrod and ivanka getting that 2 billion just a tad curious as to what was exchanged to butter up that particular conn bet daddy trump is a bit miffed 2 billion is a pretty good lick hummm…?

according to repubs absolutely nothing to see re ivanka suddenly getting lots of patents from china and then jared getting 2 billion from saudis even though saudi fund review rejected the deal .....but oh boy we better go all in on trying to dig up more dirt on hunter biden who never worked in the white house or got appointed by daddy to high level positions....the hypocrisy is dazzling....really have to twist into pretzel not to see that...just imagine if biden had appointed a few of his kids to high level positions and then they had gotten the perks/$$ that ivanka and kushner got....non stop investigations on steroids...but since it was trump....crickets...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2023 at 11:41 PM, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, if only those stupid voters would wake up and understand how grateful they should be   /s

The most basic and simple question voters think about is this: "Are you better off now than when the President took office"  And the answer is clear. 

Gas was $2.50 under Trump, $3.50 under Biden.

Inflation sub 2% under Trump, 8% under Biden.

Mortgage sub 3% under Trump, over 7% under Biden.

Now you can argue those numbers all day, but they are visceral and dominate voters' minds.  

If you want to talk about numbers, you will lose.

unemployment in January 2021 was 6.3%

https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2021/unemployment-rates-lower-in-january-2021-in-33-states.htm#:~:text=The national unemployment rate%2C 6.3,higher than in January 2020.

unemployment now is 3.9%.

inflation is 3.3%

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi#:~:text=US Inflation Rate Seen Slowing,a fall in gasoline prices.

Peace and Prosperity win elections.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And Trump was president, so unemployment went through the roof.

Don't think you can blame Trump for the pandemic. In 2019 unemployment was 3.5%

https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2020/article/job-market-remains-tight-in-2019-as-the-unemployment-rate-falls-to-its-lowest-level-since-1969.htm#:~:text=The U.S. labor market remained,rate increased over the year.

• Thanks 1