Australian Hells Angels Gang Leader Arrested In Thailand

webfact

10 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Has he committed any crime in Thailand?

He may been convicted in Australia? He may be on the wanted list but has he been convicted?

Perhaps we have judicial trials for reasons to ascertain guilt, rather just incarcerating others on accusations

You do not become the leader in any of these organizations without doing some serious crimes, that's just how it is. The HA are the real deal, there not some wannabe gang. To get to any position of power takes time and you have to impress the leadership and that's only done through violence and a long list of very bad deeds. 

On 12/7/2023 at 5:25 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Not too many of these type left in Australia. 

Most of the nasty bike group leaders are Lebanese (middle eastern) proper evil c^~ts.

Long time ago, when I was living in Guildford (Sydney) , around the corner was Hells Angels club house, I was friends with the president 'Jed', looked similar to the guy above. 

Now most are middle eastern scum. 

Approx 15 years ago the southern Lebanese gangs attempted an expansion into SEQld and QLD Police 'allowed' incumbent Bikie groups to force them out.  Whether they've managed to infiltrate since then I have no idea but at least the older established gangs were manageable, to a point, back then.  I worked with both QLD Police (professionally) and HA on occasions, the latter at fundraisers, and they could be quite amiable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2023 at 5:47 AM, RJRS1301 said:

Has he committed any crime in Thailand?

He may been convicted in Australia? He may be on the wanted list but has he been convicted?

Perhaps we have judicial trials for reasons to ascertain guilt, rather just incarcerating others on accusations

Deport him back to Australia and let the police there deal with him.