Blow to Biden as poll shows Trump in lead for 2024 presidential election

CharlieH

20 hours ago, illisdean said:

Is this your "trump'c cognitive decline is zero compared to biden gotcha moment"?

Well, they both are deep state apparatchiks. and not to be trusted.

So now, who is more cognitively impaired, Trump or Biden? Lets take a vote. 

LOL

November is when the vote takes place.

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

November is when the vote takes place.

So, sure, lots more time for Biden to add more failures (like handing him a rope) to his list, maybe start another war, pull off a few new boners to rival that of his humiliating Afghan debacle, or who knows what a person suffering from dementia or some other cognitive decay might just do in the name of trashing America and democracy.

Just to keep you up to speed, please refer to the following for your reading enjoyment.

Latest and greatest, looking good for Trump & MAGA patriots.

The reasons are many that Trump reigns supreme at the polls, and destroying Biden, please name a few for the readers benefit here.

General Election Trump vs Biden

RCP_LatestElectionPollJAN18.thumb.jpg.56e31b4a67a9eaa94f58d29423358dbe.jpg

Lot’s of Red on the positive side, Blue negative, everything negative. There’s a reason Biden. like a fish out of water cannot conceivably compete with the likes of Trump who exponentially  outclasses and continually out-performs Biden on all the issues.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/president/general-election#:~:text=Latest 2024 Presidential General Election Polls

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, illisdean said:

So, sure, lots more time for Biden to add more failures (like handing him a rope) to his list, maybe start another war, pull off a few new boners to rival that of his humiliating Afghan debacle, or who knows what a person suffering from dementia or some other cognitive decay might just do in the name of trashing America and democracy.

Just to keep you up to speed, please refer to the following for your reading enjoyment.

The reasons are many that Trump reigns supreme at the polls, and destroying Biden, please name a few for the readers benefit here.

RCP_LatestElectionPollJAN18.thumb.jpg.56e31b4a67a9eaa94f58d29423358dbe.jpg

Lot’s of Red on the positive side, Blue negative, everything negative. There’s a reason Biden. like a fish out of water cannot conceivably compete with the likes of Trump who exponentially  outclasses and continually out-performs Biden on all the issues.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/president/general-election#:~:text=Latest 2024 Presidential General Election Polls

Plenty of time for the economy to continue its improvement, consumer confidence to continue rising and the public to watch the evidence presented at Trump’s criminal trials as the verdicts roll in.

Chill, it’s going to be a hot year.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

Live by the polls, die by the polls.

Can you promise to post this chart from this source once a month between now and the election?

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Can you promise to post this chart

No, but I promise to post this showing Biden has failed on immigration and openly admits it now in desperate hopes he can lay down a election season gaslighting message rhetoric on how he plans to fix the worst humanitarian and national security crisis created with his failed policies on immigration and border security. The two biggest concerns amongst voters revealed recently at the IA caucus and reported in previous polling are economy and border security/immigration and Biden has/is failing miserably on both. There are reasons why Biden polls so poorly, this is just one of many that voters have judged Biden's policies as failures. 

"Biden finally admits border isn’t secure, believes ‘massive changes’ needed: ‘I’m ready to act"

Biden Contradicts Mayorkas

BidenfinallyadmitsBorderisInsecure.thumb.jpg.d292ba64ff0c952d4cbb8b2b7ce4cd3d.jpg

Edited by metisdead
Unattributed image removed.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Close the border, bolster Social Security.  That’s what I’d like in a candidate.

That's just far right talking points. Ya'll know that if employers who employed illegal immigrants were jailed it would stop in a heartbeat. Y'all only want to use it as a whipping post to get votes by blaming the dems. The reality is that the right wing just refused a border deal in the house because it might fix the problem.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

When Republicans say "bolster Social Security", they mean to cut benefits.

The alternative is to raise cap on social security tax.

Which is your preferred method of bolstering Social Security?

Also to raise the age when full benefits kick in. The trouble with that is that life expectancy is declining in the US and the system is already unfair to certain minority groups (including blacks) who have even lower life expectancies.

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Also to raise the age when full benefits kick in. The trouble with that is that life expectancy is declining in the US and the system is already unfair to certain minority groups (including blacks) who have even lower life expectancies.

You seem to be trying to spin that as a racial thing.  It's more of an "unfair to poor people" thing.  Poor people have less access to health care and healthy foods.  And one could argue that being poor is just one result of bad decisions, whether by them or their predecessors.  But that would probably be called out as racist.

For a great video on the topic, search YouTube for "HERE IS WHY BLK PEOPLE HATE OFFICER TATUM"

In any case, life has always been rough for poor people, statistically.   Social Security is no different.  But it doesn't (and shouldn't) discriminate on color.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

You seem to be trying to spin that as a racial thing.  It's more of an "unfair to poor people" thing.  Poor people have less access to health care and healthy foods.  And one could argue that being poor is just one result of bad decisions, whether by them or their predecessors.  But that would probably be called out as racist.

For a great video on the topic, search YouTube for "HERE IS WHY BLK PEOPLE HATE OFFICER TATUM"

In any case, life has always been rough for poor people, statistically.   Social Security is no different.  But it doesn't (and shouldn't) discriminate on color.

If being poor is a result of bad decisions then your logic would have you believe they made those poor decisions because they are black. If not, why would African Americans be inclined to make worse decisions than white people? The real reason that African Americans are much poorer than whites is a disparity in education and opportunity. A result of 2 centuries of racial prejudice.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

If being poor is a result of bad decisions then your logic would have you believe they made those poor decisions because they are black. If not, why would African Americans be inclined to make worse decisions than white people? The real reason that African Americans are much poorer than whites is a disparity in education and opportunity. A result of 2 centuries of racial prejudice.

60 years ago, I'd have agreed with you.  40 years ago, I could believe the disparity was a relic of past racial injustice.  20 years ago, maybe some holdover effect.

But we're 3 generations into LBJ's Great Society, going into the 4th. 

Living in Texas, I have tons of neighbors whose families were dirt farmers in Mexico just 2 generations ago, not speaking English and not a dime to their name when they entered the USA.  In those 2 generations, their kids and grandkids now own $300,000 houses in our beach community.  Because their families (predecessors) valued education and didn't take living advice from rap singers...  (Mexican music is generally very upbeat)

2 generations ago, my Russkie grandparents came to the USA with nothing and no English.  We're doing fine, with several multi-millionaires in the family.  And the kids are doing even better.  Because they valued education (and listened to accordion music- if you grew up in a Russkie or Pollack neighborhood, you'd get the reference).

If they can do it, why not the Blacks?  I contend it's race baiters whose raison d'être is to keep victimhood thriving.  Rap is a symptom.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

More good polling news for Biden, (sarcasm, Biden WILL never score decent polls, especially when compared to a political superior Trump because he (biden) is a failure), and very good news (but no surprise) for Trump who leads Biden on issues of significance to registered voters in the recent I&! TIPP poll conducted Jan3-5, 2024 and concludes "bidens in trouble..." LOL...no SHI* Sherlock.

Joe gets a win in the tree hugger climate hoax scam column  (only the loony left woke indoctrinated and & brainwashed believe the climate hoax  for the sham it is) reducing homeless, as in SFO where Gavin the blue liar moron has turned that city into a huge open air toilet. Blue cities and states seem to care next to nothing about the homeless.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/22/2024 at 1:48 PM, impulse said:

60 years ago, I'd have agreed with you.  40 years ago, I could believe the disparity was a relic of past racial injustice.  20 years ago, maybe some holdover effect.

Living in Texas, I have tons of neighbors whose families were dirt farmers in Mexico just 2 generations ago, not speaking English and not a dime to their name when they entered the USA.  In those 2 generations, their kids and grandkids now own $300,000 houses in our beach community.  Because their families (predecessors) valued education and didn't take living advice from rap singers...  (Mexican music is generally very upbeat)

2 generations ago, my Russkie grandparents came to the USA with nothing and no English.  We're doing fine, with several multi-millionaires in the family.  And the kids are doing even better.  Because they valued education (and listened to accordion music- if you grew up in a Russkie or Pollack neighborhood, you'd get the reference).

If they can do it, why not the Blacks?  I contend it's race baiters whose raison d'être is to keep victimhood thriving.  Rap is a symptom.

How then, do you explain the socio economic disparity between African Americans and whites in national statistics?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, ozimoron said:

How then, do you explain the socio economic disparity between African Americans and whites in national statistics?

70% of black kids grow up in fatherless homes.  

And I blame rap music.

Edit:  And if you want a better (and more entertaining) answer than I could ever give you, look up a YouTube called HERE IS WHY BLK PEOPLE HATE OFFICER TATUM.  I'd post a link, but I'm in China where YouTube is blocked.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2

On 1/22/2024 at 2:48 PM, impulse said:

The emphasis on education is truly admirable, and the nostalgic echoes of accordion music add a harmonious touch for those who grew up in similar communities.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:19 PM, ozimoron said:

That's just far right talking points. Ya'll know that if employers who employed illegal immigrants were jailed it would stop in a heartbeat. Y'all only want to use it as a whipping post to get votes by blaming the dems. The reality is that the right wing just refused a border deal in the house because it might fix the problem.

Yeah sure. Any thing you say: Here are some of the "women with babies" and poor folks crossing to pick strawberries. Nothing at all related to the bogus "asylum seekers" and other miscreants that are overloading health and social services with these SAPS open border https://abcnews.go.com/US/5-asylum-seekers-arrested-assault-police-officers-times/story?id=106825390

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Bidenflation is another example of Biden's failure and reason he polls so poorly and holds the distinct and rather humiliating honor of record low job approval for incumbents. Keep up the good work Joe and cement that legacy as the worst of any politician, and most corrupt in office.

Source I&I/TIPP polls

Paycheckto.....thumb.jpg.aba9d36417c36bb2a7de5d368e64acee.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Latest Quinnipiac poll just out has Biden beating Trump, but Haley beating Biden....

[As signs point to the 2024 presidential election being a repeat of the 2020 race between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, Biden holds a lead over Trump 50 - 44 percent among registered voters in a hypothetical general election matchup, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll of registered voters released today.]

[In a hypothetical 2024 general election matchup between President Biden and Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, a former United Nations Ambassador and South Carolina Governor, 47 percent of voters support Haley and 42 percent support Biden.]

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3889

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Imploding, all the bogus hoax Biden (can't win an election) lawfare, check the fraud and scandal down yonder in Fulton Co and Jack Smith's illegitimacy. Biden's lawfare and the election interference is / has backfired. There will be nothing but more failure for Biden and the failed weaponization against Trump who I will remind you is humiliating Biden in all the polls. Why is that? Biden is the answer, the most corrupt loser and failure on record in US politics. Biden's deader than southern fried chicken, enjoy it.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3889

• Like 1