Canadian military bases mandate menstruation kits in men’s bathrooms

CharlieH

On 12/12/2023 at 8:07 AM, Crossy said:

Actually, crazy as it seems it's necessary.

From Bard AI: -

The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) allows transgender individuals to serve openly and without discrimination. This policy was enacted in 2016 and ensures that transgender members have equal access to all opportunities and benefits within the military.

Here are some additional details about transgender inclusion in the CAF:

• No surgery requirement: Transgender individuals are not required to undergo gender reassignment surgery in order to serve openly.
  • Access to healthcare: Transgender members have access to a range of healthcare services, including hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgeries.
  • Non-discrimination policy: The CAF has a strict non-discrimination policy that protects transgender members from harassment and bullying.
  • Support networks: The CAF offers a number of support networks for transgender members, including peer support groups and employee resource groups.

No wonder they're struggling to recruit people. NATO's enemies must be rubbing their hands with glee.

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2023 at 8:28 AM, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Waiting for that fellow who says Kanada is "a woke failed state" to come along shortly...

it is and that is all there is to it. trudeau wants 500 000 immigrants a year but he wont help the homeless and right now there is a crisis like none ever seen in canada. 

are you canadian?

if you know something i dont please share

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Agree 1

On 12/12/2023 at 7:55 AM, CharlieH said:

This directive, issued by Employment and Social Development Canada, extends to all federally regulated workplace and military installations.

True North has independently verified the implementation of this policy in at least one Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) military base, where menstruation kits are now available in men’s washrooms.

Admit it, Chairman Xi is correct, Western civilization is on the decline.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/12/2023 at 8:51 AM, sqwakvfr said:

The US Air Force had a transgender member deploy to Afghanistan about 10 years ago.  A separate bathrooms and shower had to be built just to accommodate this one member.  As I recall this member was born female but serving as a male.  Not surprised and more to come. 

“Killing the enemy and blowing things up that need to be blown up” 

This was the actual purpose of having a military but times have changed. 

Do you have a link to corroborate? I found an instance of a male using the female facilities and the females complained to command.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:55 AM, CharlieH said:

“Starting December 15, 2023, as per the Canada Labour Code, all federally managed washrooms will be required to provide menstrual products to all employees,”

I would really like to be a "fly on the wall" in the discussions that have led so-called "world leaders" and their billionaire-backers to embrace this utter nonsense.  And I do mean "nonsense" as in completely lacking any basis in reality.

Any male who is bleeding out of a lower orifice needs to see a doctor, not be encouraged to believe that they are somehow now a fertile woman.  But hey?  If the Canadian federal government wants to be the proximate cause of men failing to correctly determine that they may have a seriously devastating health problem because the Canadian federal government is promoting and actively encouraging a fantasy in the name of "progressiveness and far-far-Left liberalism."  So be it.  It's a self-licking Ice Cream Cone. 

Although I'd really like to understand what the billionaire and leadership elites are attempting to accomplish, personally I believe the problem will solve itself in the long-run. 

I see the end of this in a series of civil suits where men who were shoving tampons up their butts because they were "menstruating" find they need to sue the government because they didn't have the sense to understand that biological males don't bleed down there naturally, and if they do, they probably have a life-threatening health problem. 

"But the Canadian government said that men menstruate." 

Yeah - of course they do.  What would you like on your headstone?  Yeah - trust the experts. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2023 at 8:07 AM, Crossy said:

Actually, crazy as it seems it's necessary.

From Bard AI: -

The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) allows transgender individuals to serve openly and without discrimination. This policy was enacted in 2016 and ensures that transgender members have equal access to all opportunities and benefits within the military.

Here are some additional details about transgender inclusion in the CAF:

• No surgery requirement: Transgender individuals are not required to undergo gender reassignment surgery in order to serve openly.
  • Access to healthcare: Transgender members have access to a range of healthcare services, including hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgeries.
  • Non-discrimination policy: The CAF has a strict non-discrimination policy that protects transgender members from harassment and bullying.
  • Support networks: The CAF offers a number of support networks for transgender members, including peer support groups and employee resource groups.

The new and improved Western militaries.  They'll end up defeated on the battlefield by embracing fictions as facts.  Again, it's a self-licking Ice Cream Cone.  The problem will resolve itself over time as realities can only be bent so far before they break.

• Confused 1

On 12/12/2023 at 8:02 AM, Ralf001 said:

Canadian military guys are pussies ?

Canadian Military GUYS will kick your assets.

It is the politicians that are pussies.  None of the Liberal following of Petit Pierre ever served in the military.

The Trudeau family has been trying for decades to castrate the military.  He sees what Joe is doing and is trying to out woke him.

40 years ago the liberal government put a separatist in the minister spot.  The idiot refused to talk to Anglo or bilingual Anglo soldiers.  in order to ensure that he had the base commander send us all home.  Since it was a Friday, we all went to the mess and started beer calls early.  Talk about a lot of pissed-off Franco phones as they had to stay at work and talk to the idiot.  the local MP invited me for a beer after a town function because she wanted to know what happened.  The Base Commander came to sit down and join her but she told hm to leave. 

My Monday morning was interesting to say the least.

Enrollment will decrease, and it will be interesting to see what happens to these machines. LOL

Surprising what can happen in a room with no cameras.  

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, blazes said:

The polls suggest that the much-loathed Trudeau, if he doesn't step down before the election, will be dumped mercilessly.

Uh-uh. Kanadians love Mr Trudeau, still. The Liberal gov't gave them their pot shops, over-leveraged home mortgage bailouts and upcoming free dental care. Plus, the national anthem was emended - they flushed the highly offensive line "in all thy sons command" down the memory hole in favor of a much more inclusive -  but far less mellifluous - "in all of us command."

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Uh-uh. Kanadians love Mr Trudeau, still. The Liberal gov't gave them their pot shops, over-leveraged home mortgage bailouts and upcoming free dental care. Plus, the national anthem was emended - they flushed the highly offensive line "in all thy sons command" down the memory hole in favor of a much more inclusive -  but far less mellifluous - "in all of us command."

Much as I despise Trudeau for his hypocrisy and general dumb-a$$ed arrogance, I have to question your assertions there.  The newly introduced free dental care will, when it eventually comes into being, be available only for those aged 87 or more!!   (And it's only for things like check-ups and cleaning.)

Mortgage bailouts? Haven't heard of this one.  Was this some temporary help during Covid?

Legal pot? Mixed reactions.  The pot industry in Canada is a stock market failure.  Most smokers can get cheaper weed from their former illegal suppliers, and prefer to stick with them! (So, not many votes there.)

All in all, Canada is a failed state, well on the way to 3rd world status.  No wonder 3rd world recent immigrants are getting out asap when they find out what it costs to buy even a shack  or when they look for a non-existent doctor or that even bananas are expensive in a banana republic.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, connda said:

The new and improved Western militaries.  They'll end up defeated on the battlefield by embracing fictions as facts.  Again, it's a self-licking Ice Cream Cone.  The problem will resolve itself over time as realities can only be bent so far before they break.

I'd take a second glance at your "realities". You're imply that trans men and women can't fight which is a highly suspect proposition. Just apart from the fact that trans men frequently do menstruate. Monthly as I understand it. That's the reality you don't get and that's what thios policy is all about. It isn't about Brian's right to become pregnant.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/12/2023 at 2:07 PM, Crossy said:

Non-discrimination policy: The CAF has a strict non-discrimination policy that protects transgender members from harassment and bullying.

I wonder if they have an equivalent of non transgender member anti bullying policy. The military I was in was rife with bullies, of every rank above mine ( not that my rank didn't have any ). One of the main reasons I got out, having had enough of it. Then I went nursing which has just as many, but normally restricted to management level.

Sometimes we just can't win.

10 hours ago, connda said:

In the unfortunate event ( for woke western armies ) in the event of an actual shooting war, is that, as usual, a lot of boys will die as the army has to re learn all the lessons that it learned in the last shooting war, but forgot.

That's what happens when it becomes too unpleasant to remain in and all the experienced soldiers leave.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wonder if they have an equivalent of non transgender member anti bullying policy. The military I was in was rife with bullies, of every rank above mine ( not that my rank didn't have any ). One of the main reasons I got out, having had enough of it. Then I went nursing which has just as many, but normally restricted to management level.

Sometimes we just can't win.

That's why we come to Thailand!

I like the attitude here re trannies (or lady boys as the case may be).

Nobody bats an eye if you want to become a girlie. 

Certainly, as far as I know from asking my wife, no lady boys' grouping goes around demanding special treatment and mixed toilets and all the $hit we have to put up with all day long in the West.  Especially UK, Canada and US.

• Agree 1

Am I missing something here? I'm by no means an expert on womens menstrual products but the article mentions tampons and pads, presumably from a dispenser. The people that need them will use them and those that don't will ignore them. 

That's it.

From all the pearl clutching and tizziness here you'd think it was the end of western civilization. It might seem strange but it's nothing. No real man would be offended by something so innocuous.