The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

11 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Its an Israeli gov verified account. The same information is on the source IDF account: https://twitter.com/IDF

image.png.304b44371791c2fde8a65c76bbb13285.png

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1741850685778301068

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its an Israeli gov verified account. The same information is on the source IDF account: https://twitter.com/IDF

image.png.304b44371791c2fde8a65c76bbb13285.png

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1741850685778301068

I stay away from anything to do with Elon Musk, and that includes his EVs.  Just because the IDF says it's so doesn't not make it so.  The Israelis supposedly had up to date information,  but 10/7 happened anyway.  Since I am not fighting a war I don't mind getting my information a day late.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

I stay away from anything to do with Elon Musk, and that includes his EVs.  Just because the IDF says it's so doesn't not make it so.  The Israelis supposedly had up to date information,  but 10/7 happened anyway.  Since I am not fighting a war I don't mind getting my information a day late.

This is direct source credible link. Same as just published on their website on daily updates. This has no comparison to IDF 10/7 intelligence............jeez

https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sites/idf-press-releases-regarding-the-hamas-israel-war/december-pr/exposed-video-footage-of-hamas-operational-methods/

image.png.755e851becf9aa08e9b27053a906794c.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is direct source credible link. Same as just published on their website on daily updates. This has no comparison to IDF 10/7 intelligence............jeez

https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sites/idf-press-releases-regarding-the-hamas-israel-war/december-pr/exposed-video-footage-of-hamas-operational-methods/

image.png.755e851becf9aa08e9b27053a906794c.png

Jeez, I am entitled to my own choice where I want my info from.  Anyone that disagrees with you is wrong.  The IDF has its own intelligence section, yet, everyone blames Mossad for the 10/7 failure.  I don't know the intricacies of their intelligence operations, but somewhere along the way credibility is lacking.

No one is suggesting for you not rely on that "X" website.  That's your choice.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

Jeez, I am entitled to my own choice where I want my info from.  Anyone that disagrees with you is wrong.  The IDF has its own intelligence section, yet, everyone blames Mossad for the 10/7 failure.  I don't know the intricacies of their intelligence operations, but somewhere along the way credibility is lacking.

No one is suggesting for you not rely on that "X" website.  That's your choice.

Cool. So just to be clear. There is a war between Israel and the terrorists Hamas.

There are 2 direct sources of information only. Hamas and the IDF. Both have their bias. I know which one I prefer.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Mark Zukkerburg now Elon. The world is connected now and you can't hide the attrocites Israel are comitting.

There's more to Musk's meeting with Netanyahu that meets the eye.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Cool. So just to be clear. There is a war between Israel and the terrorists Hamas.

There are 2 direct sources of information only. Hamas and the IDF. Both have their bias. I know which one I prefer.

As I said the choice is yours.  I also said I am not fighting a war and in no need for up to date information.  One day late is fine for me.  However, it may be important for someone in a hurry trying to validate their position on this forum.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

As I said the choice is yours.  I also said I am not fighting a war and in no need for up to date information.  One day late is fine for me.  However, it may be important for someone in a hurry trying to validate their position on this forum.

Then if you've no need for up to date info, ignore my posts, rather than first complaining about twitter, then IDF then up to date news.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Interesting, I'll check it out.

The fundamentalists were calling Musk an antisemite recently, weren't they?

Musk says Hamas needs to be eliminated. Then a reeducation program is needed in Gaza followed by opportunities given to the population

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Musk says Hamas needs to be eliminated. Then a reeducation program is needed in Gaza followed by opportunities given to the population

Re-education program. New employment opportunities for the population.  Now, where have we seen that? hmm Uyghurs. hmm.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Re-education program. New employment opportunities for the population.  Now, where have we seen that? hmm Uyghurs. hmm.

My wording was paraphrased, here are the full quotes:

Musk calls for change in education in Gaza: 'Fed propaganda since they were children'

“These people have been fed propaganda since they were children. And it’s remarkable what humans are capable of if they’re fed falsehoods from when they are children,” Musk said. “They will think that the murder of innocent people is a good thing. That is how much propaganda can affect people’s minds.”

He called for three objectives to be implemented as it relates to the rebuilding of Gaza following the war, which include the killing of militants who pose a threat to Israelis, an overhaul of the educational system, and the development of prosperity within the strip.

“Those that are intent on murder must be neutralized,” he said. “The propaganda must stop that is training people to be murderers in the future. And then, making Gaza prosperous. And if that happens, I think it will be a good future.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/propaganda-children-musk-gaza-hamas-israel

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Then if you've no need for up to date info, ignore my posts, rather than first complaining about twitter, then IDF then up to date news.

Sounds exactly like the kid who took his ball away.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawaiian said:

There's more to Musk's meeting with Netanyahu that meets the eye.

So will the X Sponsors come back. 

Its amazing how shouting antisemite can hurt people, even though they are not. 

https://www.france24.com/en/technology/20231130-musk-says-he-regrets-controversial-post-but-lashes-out-over-fleeing-advertisers-blackmail

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Most of it is manufactured to fit the Zionists agenda, imho.

It is your opinion, as in you cannot back it up with anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Not really.

Musk needed an 'I'm-not-an-antisemite' moment, Netanyahu needed an 'only-I-can-set-Musk-straight' moment.

A meeting of interests. Two PR opportunities.

I agree :coffee1:

18 hours ago, ezzra said:

Israel is TOO BUSY surviving, they leave the liking to later...

Surviving????

Are a motley group of fighters with rifles and RPGs really a threat to a heavily militarised and armed nation's survival? Please tell me you don't actually think that is possible.

However, they are busy, dropping bombs on a defenseless population far below, raiding houses in the West Bank and destroying the infrastructure with bulldozers.

Do you think Al Jazeera is faking the VDOs of it?

As for liking, I think that is a tall order, given the tipping point was a few thousand dead children ago.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Surviving????

Are a motley group of fighters with rifles and RPGs really a threat to a heavily militarised and armed nation's survival? Please tell me you don't actually think that is possible.

However, they are busy, dropping bombs on a defenseless population far below, raiding houses in the West Bank and destroying the infrastructure with bulldozers.

Do you think Al Jazeera is faking the VDOs of it?

As for liking, I think that is a tall order, given the tipping point was a few thousand dead children ago.

Yes, "...a motley group of fighters with rifles and RPGs really a threat to a heavily militarized and armed nation's survival?" 

"Please tell me you don't actually think that is possible."  Yes, I think with you, and people like that support and applaud Hamas it's possible, and in fact just a matter of time if they are not stopped. 

• Like 1