Welcome the Refugees

georgegeorgia

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Your posts seems a bit "Transphobic"

Trans people should be made welcome whether that's in a workplace or even a library!

I really feel sad that you live 😭 n the past at your age 

The irony off your faux butthurt is amusing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

A hospital cleaner shouldn't be posting?

Don't you act in a supervisory position over Philipino cleaners who you disdain to their faces as too accomodating to the hospital?

Please don't hide your considerable light under a bushel.

Just to add some value, my friend is a refugee co-ordinator in Baltimore. Refugees have really helped bring that dire pit of a city back a bit. 

Refugees and Immigrants are very different issues. But dull facts shouldn't get in the way of entertaining stupidity.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I always find it a bit "strange" I guess is the word when people from other Countries judge Australians on what they work as and perceive them to be poor because they work as a cleaner or factory worker or whatever

I know several of the guys I work with (over the age of 55) are multi millionaires!!! 

Even the old security guard who sits at the hospital gate I presume is a millionaire probably far more money than you considering where he lives in Sydney 

I know a hell of a lot of millionaires in Australia who just work as labourers in mines or...... hospital cleaners !

I guess the highest paid are actually Plumbers ,how about that? And to think a plumber posts on a Asian forum ,the audacity of someone with that "low class " job !

You know what lady/Sir? i still don't understand what you're on about, and please, don't bother to explain either...

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

'How much money from your pocket have you contributed to help Immigrants, or refugees?.

I tossed a $20 bill into a can at Refugee World Music Day in Baltimore. Honduran women did a saucy little dance where they pretend to court by extending a pineapple to the audience. "They come every year", said the organizer, "and they come with their own pineapples".

Refugee programs are pretty miniscule and usually church-based, so not much strain on taxpayers. They get two months in a motel in Baltimore. Usually, they are in some kind of employment within two days of arriving.

14 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

I tossed a $20 bill into a can at Refugee World Music Day in Baltimore. Honduran women did a saucy little dance where they pretend to court by extending a pineapple to the audience. "They come every year", said the organizer, "and they come with their own pineapples".

Refugee programs are pretty miniscule and usually church-based, so not much strain on taxpayers. They get two months in a motel in Baltimore. Usually, they are in some kind of employment within two days of arriving.

Yes !

They work very hard to support their families 💚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

no you don't. stop it. 

He likely does amongst the older ones.

No 1 Traditionally lower paid jobs pay fairly well in Australia.

No 2 you get older people who retired in other roles and feel like keeping active but don't want to think too much and so get a similar type of job. Two guys I know left the public service, got bored, one working at Bunnings hardware store one looking to be a truck driver, but plenty of money at home from superannuation etc.

No 3 many older people bought property cheap, often in the inner suburbs when it wasn't trendy, and are now sitting on a goldmine. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Do not forget that the Arab neighboring countries to Palestine, those who know the most about these people, all refuse to accept them as refugees in their country.

Must be a reason don"t you think....

They don't want Jews to take/steel more of  their land.....

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

14 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

They don't want Jews to take/steel more of  their land.....

Well, actually, it is that they do not want these Arab Palestinians to bring their problems with them in the neighboring countries.

Palestinians are just a basket of problems.... And now even London is getting a taste of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jJIoL-Gd0

• Like 2

13 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Your post reels of "elitism" 

A hospital cleaner shouldn't be posting?

Should we all have a pompous attitude like yours?

"Oh he's only a hospital cleaner😲

I'm "miffed " at you bring "miffed" on what classes of people should be allowed to post here ?

Honestly did you really think the posters on here are all ROAD SCHOLARS ????😲

Well, you are a bit of a lower class Georgie, 

I've worked with a variety of nationalities before I retired and came to Thailand. Some were good company and workers, others less so.

I have no problem with refugees from anywhere coming into Australia. Most just want a better life.

If, however, they bring their ancestral hatreds and criminal pasts with them, I want them to f@ck off back to where they came from.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

I know several of the guys I work with (over the age of 55) are multi millionaires!!! 

Even the old security guard who sits at the hospital gate I presume is a millionaire

Depends on the currency used for example 17,000 Thai Baht is in excess of 10,000,000 Laos Kip so that would make them multi-millionaires in Laos.

I always find it a bit "strange" I guess is the word when people from other Countries judge Australians on what they work as and perceive them to be poor because they work as a cleaner or factory worker or whatever

Even the old security guard who sits at the hospital gate I presume is a millionaire probably far more money than you considering where he lives in Sydney 

I know a hell of a lot of millionaires in Australia who just work as labourers in mines or...... hospital cleaners !

I guess the highest paid are actually Plumbers ,how about that? And to think a plumber posts on a Asian forum ,the audacity of someone with that "low class " job !

That's cos a tiny crappy little house in a decent area in Australia costs a million (or two).

In real terms, it's the same as owning a 200k GBP house and calling yourself a millionaire.

12 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Your posts seems a bit "Transphobic"

Trans people should be made welcome whether that's in a workplace or even a library!

I really feel sad that you live 😭 n the past at your age 

Hopefully someone here can post links for you on "pronouns" and "Gender diversity" so you can catch up with the times .

I myself wore purple nail polish during the "🟣 💜 Transgender" day held in Australia earlier this year , get involved please and stop the ignorance .

It may be food for thought,but what do you plan to do in next years "Transgender purple day ?

Getting involved can mean wearing something purple 

I really hope you commit to that 💜

You must be trolling.

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

That's cos a tiny crappy little house in a decent area in Australia costs a million (or two).

In real terms, it's the same as owning a 200k GBP house and calling yourself a millionaire.

Don't compare with prices in Sydney or Melbourne I live in Perth, and you can buy a decent 3 bedroom house for around 500-560 thousand.