You can't get a good pizza

georgegeorgia

On 12/26/2023 at 12:37 PM, Henryford said:

You must be fussy, plenty of great pizza places. My favouries are Dom soi 5 Pratamnack, and (surprisingly) Hemmingways near Jomtien beach.

Yep Dom is great. Even for vegetarians. Highly recommend. 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well I just ordered 2x  Hawaiian pizza with Carbonara sauce !

Beat that !!

Yum !

Domino's 

Dominos with carbonara sauce? If that's what you consider good pizza, I'm sorry I responded to your topic, Yuck!  :cheesy:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I'm not so sure that Hawaiian Pizza is real pizza?

After all, Hawaii is an archipelago smack bang in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, whereas Italy is on the southern edge of Europe...

Papa Nino made the best pizza in Hawaii Kai, Oahu back in the 70’s, possibly the best pizza I’ve ever had and yes he made Hawaiian pizza, real authentic pizza made by a real Sicilian pizza maker.

10 hours ago, Trippy said:

Why do you care? If the portion is too much for you either take the rest home or leave it there, no harm done. 

I object to it because it is wasteful, and creates obesity in those with little self-control.

As America is well known for consuming a disproportionate share of of the world's resources, I should not be surprised by your post.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BKKKevin said:
22 hours ago, WDSmart said:

I've NEVER had a BAD pizza... :thumbsup:

You’ve never been forced to go to the Pizza Company… :coffee1:

I eat at the Pizza Company in my local Lotus's shopping center about twice a month. I always have a Caesar salad and usually some kind of spaghetti dish, but sometimes I have a pizza. I usually order a "meat deluxe, double cheese, and no pineapple." It's not the best I've ever had, but it's okay. 

I still don't understand why some people have a problem with the toppings that others put on their pizza.

If anyone here says that no pizza should have pineapple on it, also make sure that you're eating your pizza in a place that has no aircon. Italians traditionally hate aircon too, so make sure your "real" restaurant doesn't use it.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

I still don't understand why some people have a problem with the toppings that others put on their pizza.

If anyone here says that no pizza should have pineapple on it, also make sure that you're eating your pizza in a place that has no aircon. Italians traditionally hate aircon too, so make sure your "real" restaurant doesn't use it.

The pineapple thing is kind of a litmus test. While I won't do it I can think of much more disgusting pizza toppings.

On 12/26/2023 at 12:27 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I'm going to be honest 

I love pizza 

Last time I was in Pattaya I went  to the  the New York pizza I think it was on third road

I didn't enjoy it , service was good though , just the pizzas wernt to my liking ,

I absolutely love HAWAIIAN pizza 

That Pizza company also wasn't great ,so in Pattaya Im looking for the best pizza 

I would like real pizza , maybe I should try a real Italian one when I'm back next month Hawaiian ,pepperoni , 

I would love real tasty pizza , maybe even a sit down place maybe even Italian red wine to go with it 

Is there any real pizza places in Pattaya you love ?

Pineapple Pizza is not pizza 

• Sad 1

Just now, Irish star said:

Pineapple Pizza is not pizza 

Pizza is nothing but an open face sandwich, using 'pizza dough' with what ever you want to put on it.

I've had Gra Pao & Tum Yam pizza, both were damn tasty.  Only your mood & imagination decides the toppings.   

Saying that, I'm more a NY Style, pepperoni (Chorizo if having) fan.   As the cheeses here/TH, aren't the most flavorful, then the fat/oils from the pepperoni, jack up the flavor meter.

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

Tuna onions and tomato for me please.....:thumbsup:

Now, that IS gross, especially if canned tuna :giggle:

Canned taste nothing like tuna.  Canned tuna is good for 1 thing, tuna salad sandwich, and only if you've run out of everything else to eat.

Pizza in Pattaya?  Mostly, I just order what can be delivered, so there’s probably good pizzas I haven’t found yet.  Anyway, I’ve tried Dom’s pizza, Outlaw pizza, WD pizza, The Wine Connection…. I’d order from any of those places again. 

I still haven’t found anything like I used to be able to get in NYC. I guess if I had an oven, I’d try making my own.