What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

I started Cocaine Hotel (ok, but nothing special), Presumed Innocent (was a little bored but e03 seems to have gained my interest) and a new series of The Boys - the trend seems to have returned to weekly episodes - searching for something to fill the gap, I realised I had missed the third and final series of Dom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, recom273 said:

I started Cocaine Hotel (ok, but nothing special), Presumed Innocent (was a little bored but e03 seems to have gained my interest) and a new series of The Boys - the trend seems to have returned to weekly episodes - searching for something to fill the gap, I realised I had missed the third and final series of Dom.

Thanks @recom273 I'm looking for Dom season 3 now.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

4 hours ago, Will27 said:

Came across this one the other day.

It's not a new one but I'm really enjoying it.

Letty Raines is a thief and con artist whose life is always one wrong turn, one bad decision, from implosion. Which is just how she likes it.

Where did you find it? Can't see it on PB or TG. Never mind, found it on PB, I spelled it wrong.

Edited by giddyup

Trawling through the "films" available on BBC iPlayer, I came across one which I couldn't remember seeing before, although something told me I had? Anyway I watched it and it was a movie about Brian Clough and dealt with just some aspects of his managerial career, and it was called "The Damned United" and it was very enjoyable.

Because it was a truncated version of his time as a manager, it came across as quite "detrimental" to the man, being arrogant and rude, especially as far as Don Revie was concerned.

For football fans of my age, it is well worth watching.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2024 at 12:21 PM, Seppius said:

Dark Matter just got even more confusing, now there are ? Sorry, don't want to leave a spoiler

It ended yesterday. What a disappointment. The first two episodes were slow but then from ep 3 on to about ep 6 it gained momentum before just dying. The last episode was simply a guy standing around and talking to himself. A disaster.

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:19 AM, The Fugitive said:

Being from U.K. I'd never seen the U.S. TV soap 'Dark Shadows' made between 1966 and 1971. Now watching on tubitv. Scottish/English Canadian born actor Jonathan Frid is superb as the troubled, eloquent and kindly English vampire 'Barnabas Collins'. Apart from Jonathan the acting is variable and dialogue predictable and tedious. It's actually more interesting watching for the mistakes and listening for background noises that shouldn't be there!

NBC tried to relaunch it as a primetime series back in 1991. I thought it was pretty good.

Saw "The 5th Rounds today, Thail boxing documentary. It was interesting, but not knowing the boxers involved and whatnot made it a bit slow for me. 4/10

สังเวียนมวยรอง - Major Cineplex รอบฉายเมเจอร์ รอบหนัง จองตั๋ว หนังใหม่

On 6/27/2024 at 5:42 PM, roo860 said:

Don't know if these as been mentioned before, I thought it was excellent, has English subs. I reckon there might well be another season. 

Het Gouden Uur

2022 ‧ Thriller ‧ 1 season

Yes, I've watched it and thought it was very good.

• Agree 1