More than a third of US adults say Biden’s 2020 victory was not legitimate

CharlieH

43 minutes ago, gargamon said:

What a crock of sh*t. All long debunked. Giuliani or one of his grunts the likely originator. 

You're confusing debunked with squelched.

32 pages with links to hours of reading and many hours of videos and you've determined that it was all debunked within 10 minutes of me posting the link?  

Lack of curiosity is not a virtue.  Unless you're a Dem.

Just out of my own curiosity, what part of the Wisconsin's use of illegal ballot boxes that were later found to be illegal by the Wisconsin Supreme Court was debunked?  (That's on p12).  Because I'm not seeing where the US Supreme Court overturned the WSC.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/08/politics/wisconsin-ballot-drop-boxes-supreme-court/index.html

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Just now, BritManToo said:

I don't think it's fair to call Biden a serial liar, he clearly can't remember anything he said from 5 minutes ago.

Obviously he still has the 'sniffing little girls' problem.

Old habits die hard.

• Sad 3
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Thirty-six per cent say they do not accept Biden’s win.

I guess that means that 13% of the people with an IQ below average still think he won.

Ok, there is hope.

d11c1d71-92aa-43dd-9b44-39e7ac1b2727_160

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

This is not a new problem!

But don't call them dumb! 555! 😆

Poll: 46 Percent Of Trump Voters Believe ‘Pizzagate’ Theory

https://dcist.com/story/16/12/28/poll/

Poll: 61 Percent of Trump Supporters Are Birthers

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/09/61-percent-of-trump-supporters-are-birthers.html

Great job digging up stuff from 2015 and 2016.  I was an anti-Trumper in 2015 and 2016.  I used to refer to The Donald as a "despicable human being"  Not any more.  (Still flawed...)  He's not the threat to democracy.

I guess you missed the part where the recent survey showed 9% of Dems and 34% of Independent voters have lost confidence in election integrity.  Significant increases from a poll done 2 years ago. 

That's tens of millions of voters who voted Biden in 2020.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Hillary was normally much more careful about what she says but she did have pneumonia at the time that being said she is absolutely correct.just take a look at trump he’s despicable insults pows invites the enemy to the oval on the first day in office then trots (figuratively) down to Langley and insults the CIA in front of the wall of stars his administration went down hill from there so yup deplorables fits perfectly with the typical trump voter meanwhile he continues to undermine democracy and intimidates his minions to do Putin’s work we do indeed have a problem.thats why the DOJ is after him for his crimes!

Trump is probably the most despicable public person alive today. Uncouth, uncivilised, narcissistic. And yet it seems like 1/3 of the population loves him and polls seem to indicate an overwhelming win in the 2024 election. Loosely, this translates to almost 50% of the population, seeing how the electoral college system works.

What does that say about the country and its people? America should really try to sort out its own issues instead of telling others what to do. She is arguably the biggest threat to democracy as what’s happening and happened is making a mockery of democracy for the world to see.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

Here's a nicely compiled 32 page summary of 2020 election irregularities in 5 swing states.  Anonymously posted because the author probably doesn't want to be swatted (or worse).  But with 99 footnotes so you don't really need to know who compiled it.  You can follow the footnotes to their original source.

I'm not claiming it was stolen.  Just that it was definitely tainted.  By whom, and whether it actually changed the result, I doubt we'll ever really know.

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20states.pdf

I said at the time there were a lot of red flags - I forgot there were so many.

No wonder Trump was pissed!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1