What has happened to the long time girlfriend experience?

It seems nowadays all the bar girls, call girls and any girl asking money to be with you only seems to be interested in ST (short time). Pre-Covid and even before that the majority would gladly accept a customer for long time (overnight) and provide the Gf experience that was well known for Thailands women. Can anyone provide some insight to this? 

Money. 3 or 4 ST much more money then LT. Also, from both standpoint why go LT and hunt and peck or use Google translate to communicate? Plus, after a day or 2 both seem to be bored. On this, many of the attractive girls have been everywhere even out of the country.  Going to Koh Samet for the 10th time just ain't excting.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, thesetat said:

It seems nowadays all the bar girls, call girls and any girl asking money to be with you only seems to be interested in ST (short time)

You are just not looking in the right places.

11 minutes ago, thesetat said:

It seems nowadays all the bar girls, call girls and any girl asking money to be with you only seems to be interested in ST (short time). Pre-Covid and even before that the majority would gladly accept a customer for long time (overnight) and provide the Gf experience that was well known for Thailands women. Can anyone provide some insight to this? 

Have you ever tried a LTR? 

19 minutes ago, thesetat said:

How's the halitosis going?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

You are just not looking in the right places.

I met a girl in Pattaya earlier this year, who liked me, and wanted to stay long-time with me. Hours later her "sister" called her, we went for lunch, met the "sister", the two girls disappeared for a while, and during that time that "sister" must have convinced her to 'get rich doing STs around the clock' instead. All those ST hoo***s all over Thailand must be millionaires by now... LOL

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe the problem is the time of the year.

Now there are lots of tourists and lots of girls, including the old and ugly once, can make a lot of money.

Maybe try again after Songkran.

Apart from that, I am sure many will still do that - if the money is right.

I don't think prices can be mentioned, but looking at the ones quoted on stickman for bar fines and the rest Im amazed anyone is willing to pay the prices they want these days. Most appear to be tattooed, and a bit fat with teeth braces, dyed hair and sometimes stretch marks.

My GF experience is past 8 years now.

IMO once Thai women get deep into their thirties, the clock starts ticking and there are plenty of women available.

Perhaps if the OP looked for women outside bars and websites, he might have better luck.

I am old, and certainly not handsome. I have lost count of the women who suggested they would like a relationship. Maybe it's my deodorant.

26 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My GF experience is past 8 years now.

IMO once Thai women get deep into their thirties, the clock starts ticking and there are plenty of women available.

Perhaps if the OP looked for women outside bars and websites, he might have better luck.

I am old, and certainly not handsome. I have lost count of the women who suggested they would like a relationship. Maybe it's my deodorant.

I think there was this USA President who said something like 'Have a personality and carry a big wallet'.

It seems the problem is money. .and the chicken and egg saying what comes first.. the girls seem to be concerned that they won't get paid if the man wants them to stay long time like a girlfriend. And the men won't part with there money before hand as they think girl runs off . Short time easy either money up front of just after less risk of losing days money..