Thai actress slams Russian police and airline inaction after luggage theft

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

First of all you are the one who calls himself a stoner.

Second ," think what you."This makes a lot of sense!! Not stoner behaviour at all:cheesy:

I am freaking out? who is the one who cant speak straight? 

oh ok so we both made a typo and yet you are the better man. bravo. i made a mistake with my typing. 

sincerely 

stones

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Thai actress........must be a sooperstar................The ability to stare off into the distance, cry on cue, and scream uncontrollably, and have a stage Mother with hair styled on Marge Simpson.:biggrin:

no actual acting required

14 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

be careful... maybe she get defamation charges by Russian police and airport employers...That would be the case in Thailand, but stupid.. Valuable things should be in your hand luggage and not in check in luggage...

And where would you suggest she carries her no doubt large bottles of expensive perfume?

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, sirineou said:
13 hours ago, scorecard said:

Boring.

Sorry i failed to entertain  you? I will try harder next time.

Perapse a song and a bit of dancing might be more agreeable with you? 

oooo, a bit sensitive we are today.  Why would you show to the world that you can't take a bit of AN ribbing? 

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Even better advice would have been never travel to Russia under any circumstances, it is not some place you need to go, you do not want to subject yourself to their nonsense and their extreme official behavior. Avoid Russia like the plague, it is hell on earth, do not go, do not consider it, eliminate it from your list of possibilities. 

Avoid the land of King Vlad and his filthy military, FSB, hitmen, and police. 

But also the land of Tolstoy and Tchaikovsky. 

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Thai actress........must be a sooperstar................The ability to stare off into the distance, cry on cue, and scream uncontrollably, and have a stage Mother with hair styled on Marge Simpson.:biggrin:

LoL...a good one.  Brilliant summation, in a single sentence, of the complete essence of Thai "drama".  Sad in a way, but another reflection of an education system that has produced this kind of dreck.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Never travel to Russia again. Be careful when travelling to this country. It is very dangerous to load your luggage. The only way you can do to avoid theft is to carry valuables with you and be alert. Thieves are everywhere.”

Happens everywhere. I had valuables stolen by staff from my luggage at San Francisco international airport and a friend had the same happen to him at Honolulu international airport. 

20 years ago, on my first trip to Siem Reap (and for that matter, Cambodia) a thief, who I assume was a Cambodian baggage handler loading my backpack onto the Bangkok Airways aircraft that took me back to Don Muang stole my camera with all my Angkor Wat vacation snaps. While it could have been someone on the Thai side, I suspect it was the Cambodians who did it. The missing photos, rather than the camera itself is what I miss the most.

I think the only reason I even loaded the backpack was because it was an ATR aircraft with very limited overhead luggage space.

2 hours ago, Purdey said:

it seems like people have be warned for years not to put valuables in checked luggage. Many airports put cctv in the bag sorting areas but there are ways to get stuff.

Yes I agree and such an airport is Thief row ( Heathrow ) where all checked luggage is subject to x-rays and the contents will be seen . After many complaints from passengers , concerning missing items , the airport security installed hidden cctv which showed the man , of mixed nationality, controlling the x-ray machine , tagging the luggage which was then rifled further down the conveyor belt , by similar mixed nationality men , who apparently are known as the Heathrow mafia who have an influence on the running of the airport and personnel recruitment  

• Thumbs Up 1

Ask snooker player Stephen Hendry about what he thinks of Thai baggage handlers.

He had used the same cue since his 14th birthday, won many world championships with it, then Thai Airway's staff snapped it in half after 9-11 meant it needed to be stored separately. 

Anything valuable u carry yourself sunglasses and expensive handbag.The airline is not up they with the best of them,but maybe she should have being more careful about travel and she would be not affected

All the previous posts people are full of sh..

Obviously, never traveled in Russia, thieve rings everywhere, airlines the worst, form checkin to last baggage handler , they have certain ways of signaling which suitcases should be checked in details depending on how the destination tags and those little bar code stickers are placed. Police, it is a lost time, nothing will be done. Avoid transit Russia. Worked in Kazakhstan and had to travel via Moscow shermietov or Doma vnukova airports. Never wear expensive looking watches or clothes or suitcases that look expensive… land of mafia from top to bottom….

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

Anything valuable u carry yourself sunglasses and expensive handbag.The airline is not up they with the best of them,but maybe she should have being more careful about travel and she would be not affected

Travel through Russia and then make those statements 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nemises said:

Happens everywhere. I had valuables stolen by staff from my luggage at San Francisco international airport and a friend had the same happen to him at Honolulu international airport. 

Seems, you never been to Russ land …. Only old people are not thieving…. Too slow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

be careful... maybe she get defamation charges by Russian police and airport employers...That would be the case in Thailand

No, it would not be the case here...unless you've got examples of police, specifically, and airport employees, or similar, bringing defamation charges against those making criticisms of their inaction.

17 hours ago, sirineou said:
17 hours ago, retarius said:

I don't think TSA locks keep thieving hands out. Better to travel with cheapo luggage because the thieves look for the expensive suitcases to Ron.

They keep the casual thief out. If you don't have a lock it is a simple thing to open a zipper,

A lock of any description does not prevent a zipped case from being opened!  

16 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

She looks like a painted corpse that has been propped up for a photo.  And why would you have 200,000 baht in your luggage.  She deserves it.

Gawd...she didn't have B200,00 in her luggage.  What has her appearance got to do with anything and why does she deserve to lose those items?

15 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:
16 hours ago, freeworld said:
18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Pim inspected the contents and discovered that her Chanel bag and designer glasses were missing

Ah, a bag again. Hope a man was not involved in its disappearance.

Expand  

Wonder, whether it was even real.

Why do you wonder that?