Uv index

dazdaz

I find the UV(ultra violet) as opposed to the temperature more of an issue because of my fair skin when in Thailand.  Those sun rays really fry my skin quite severely and that's in spring!

I can't find a good website that displays the UV Index forecasts for Thailand, i've just been reading up and they seem to change daily.  Does anyone have a good website that does this and ideally the pollen count too.

Someone did post a good resource, but I can't find it.

Regards

Thanks.  Having had a look at the website, I don't trust that weather guide.  I don't believe even with cloud the UV Index can be 0 (Minimal).  I mean this is Thailand, sun shines through clouds, even if not visible aka ultra violet, that looks highly suspect.  Got any others?

Regards :o

Hmmm... There is no UV in the night time, check the url again when it's daylight.

The website shows *current* conditions, As reported at Bangkok, Thailand. Last Updated Sunday, 08 June 2003, at 22:30 Local Time (Sunday, 15:30 GMT).

:o

Cool thanks.

Yeah thats more like it.  Bangkok has a UV-Index of 12.4 in clear sky which is extremely dangerous and a UV-Index of 6.2 in cloud with a sun burn time in clear sky at just 10 minutes.

I wonder what Phuket is, because it's further down there, gathering much more rays.

Great site, thanks :-)