Dissolution Of Bhumjaithai Sought Over Saksayam’s Convicted Wrongdoing

webfact

4 hours ago, mfd101 said:

So one person's problem or misdoing (whether true or not) may be considered to be grounds for abolishing a whole political party ...

Grow up, Thailand! Move forward!

Interesting comment "Move forward". This may not be so if Pita is eventually found guilty and his party is abolished, just like Thanathorn and his Future Forward party. Maybe a glimmer of hope if Bhumjaithai, the pro-military, pro-Monarchy, pro-establisment and anti true democracay party is abolished. 

• Like 2

If I recall after the last election, Bhumjaithai picked up by far the largest number of complaints of irregularities, around 70 MPs were suspected of wrong doings,  if my memory serves me well.

Since then, nothing! 

No yellow or red cards from the EC at all.

Nothing to do with Bhumjaithai joining the government of course.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, mfd101 said:

So one person's problem or misdoing (whether true or not) may be considered to be grounds for abolishing a whole political party ...

Grow up, Thailand! Move forward!

It worked against the FFP and MFP so why not keep  a level playing field and use the same tactics against Anutin and the Bhumjaithai party....

unless of course the constitutional court shows double standards as does the EC

20 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Doesn't matter which political party we're talking about, the principle is the same.

The 'idea' seems to be that the Leader somehow incarnates the Party, so if the former is naughty or bad the latter must be too. This is not a concept that would float 10 seconds in a proper democracy.

Correct, "proper democracy" 

• Haha 1