Need Answers And Advice With A Problem

DamianMavis

It just so happens that there is a Vaio on sale now in the classified section for a seemingly too good to be true price. what a coincidence.

Please use the report button when you find something that appears dodgy. Mods cant be everywhere all the time.

Just found the post you are referring to. If you will note, that post is made by a member who has been around for a while. Its the newbie posters with only the one post to their credit I would be watching out for. But, that said, I would be wary with anyone.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eesh, sucks that you got cheated out of a good deal of money. Just goes to show that you can never trust anyone completely but yourself. Considering this man wasn't of Thai nationality, have you considred maybe taking it up with Canadian/American authorities? Have a chat with the embassy? They might be more help than the local authorities. Either way, good luck in recovering your lost dough.

I was asked to make a business deal once. It was just outside of MBK by a Nigerian fellow. Apparently all I had to do was give him a couple grand ($), and I'd become RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS. I told him I'd call. I never did. :o