Looking For Apartment And Or Office To Rent

Needed 100sqm - 200sqm office in good location and close to skytrain.

2 bed apartment wanted with all amenities, such as pool, gym and either furnished or unfurnished.

Perfect scenario would be a modern property that could work as living and working, but are totally seperate..

All ideas welcome. Long Term lease required of at least 1 year... Budget for both properties is about 60,000 per month or there abouts.

Fast internet, shopping close by and easy access to skytrain is essential..

It seems to be a little hard to get what I am after, so maybe if anyone has a apartment for rent with 10 mintues walk to the Emporium, with adsl, ubc with gym, pool and close to shopping that would be of interest - any budget considered..

or... Townhouse that could be turned into an office and living upstairs - unfurnished preferred, but with adsl (or owner can connect to it)....

any ideas appreciated - thanks.

Edited by maipleur

• 2 weeks later...

I had one reply from this add and if you look at all of the other adds, not many get replies... not a problem, just an observation really. This add was now on the second page, as there has been a buch of others posted, I wonder how many places get rented, as there is never an update by the poster...

I though mine would of been easy to find, I wonder why it was'nt??

Again, not a dig at anyone just curious really. BTW, Im still looking! :o

Hello. I have a new construction condo on which by end of August I will have title transferred to my name or some buyer (now under negotiation) will have taken over the purchase contract from me. It's a brand new condo project called Baan Klang Krung Siam Patumwan, a 500 unit project in two towers, developed by Asian Property Development PLC. I have a 2 bed/2 bath with balcony unit on 9th floor of Tower B of 81 sq metres. Location is on Petchburi Road, 2.5 minute walk (repeat, two and a half minute walk) from BTS Ratchedewi Station. Project has full clubhouse facilities like two swimming pools, squash court, fitness, etc. One fixed car park space is included. Very convenient to Siam Paragon, Mahboonkrong, Pantip Plaza, Patumwan Princess Hotel, Asia Hotel.

If I take title by end of August, I could consider renting to you for your use. It is unfurnished, but I would install some basic equipment such as A/C's, refrigerator, kitchen cabinets with sink, washing machine, etc.

If this is of interest to you, please reply here and let me know how to contact you, or you can email me direct to <[email protected]> or if email address doesn't show then (pcmar at netvigator dot com). I have schematic, map of location, and photos of interior to show you. You can see a schematic by clicking on this link:

<http://www.tangoll.com.hk/BKKSP-Map-Plan.jpg>

I'm not in Bangkok, but in Hong Kong, and will come to Bangkok later this month to either conclude the sale or take title if sale is unsuccessful.

Edited by tangoll

• 3 weeks later...