An International British Teacher Arrested for Luring Minors to Commit Indecent Acts in Pathum Thani

webfact

19 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

nobody's' hands would be clean though  would they,?  Least of all yours,   Sounds to me like  they set you up as a fall guy in case it all went tits up ! 

I think you may have unfairly attributed the original BS quote to Celsius rather than the original poster? Even I think that is harsh comparing Celsius to the original poster. 

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Typical Brit Bashing from you...      nothing of intelligence, just utter bigotry from someone who clearly lacks intelligence.

He finally admitted earlier on another thread (Brit arrested with a magic mushroom) that his Mrs. has run off with a Brit (as many suspected). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keeps said:

He finally admitted earlier on another thread (Brit arrested with a magic mushroom) that his Mrs. has run off with a Brit (as many suspected). 

Ouch, that's gotta hurt....    I feel sorry for the poor little sap now...   

• Love It 1

18 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Complete hogwash - simply aimed at getting a response.  There are perverts in every race - there are regular stories in the news here about Thai teachers interfering with kids.

In some countries such stories are kept under wraps. Just one example - take a look at the cover-ups the Catholic Church committed in many countries

All you do by posting such rubbish is make yourself look like an idiot - grow up!

Another brit in denial... all you have to do is a little research to show that... 

Number of British pedophiles may be far higher than thought

National Crime Agency chief says new figure is seven times greater than earlier estimate

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Really?  You must have some statistics to back up your accusation, so please post them.

1.  South Africa... 2.  India... 3.  Zimbabwe... 4. United Kingdom

That's the rankings... notice that they all were part of the british empire at the learning stages.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2024 at 5:21 PM, Homburg said:

I recall when I was at school it was common for children to make up stories about teachers that they did not like.

Out of curiosity, was the school in Great Britian?  I read about that on the internet a few years ago. 

My last year in school in the U.S. of A. was in 1969.   The only fabricated stories then were about other students.  That also occured in college in 1974-1975.    I am clueless about what may be happening today in schools regarding fabricated stories about teachers.  

8 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

nobody's' hands would be clean though  would they,?  Least of all yours,   Sounds to me like  they set you up as a fall guy in case it all went tits up ! 

delete this quote or be reported to mods.

9 hours ago, Keeps said:

I think you may have unfairly attributed the original BS quote to Celsius rather than the original poster? Even I think that is harsh comparing Celsius to the original poster. 

Not unfairly but accidentally,  its obvious to anybody reading the thread  who actually said what I quoted

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

delete this quote or be reported to mods.

It was obviously accidental,   stop crying,  I will repost it quoting the person who actually said it , now dry your eyes

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Goat said:

Cops asked me to help them translate one day. I did such a good job that they use me a lot now. Also by me asking for the payment the farang the cops hands are clean.

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Don't think Saville blamed anyone as he was dead before he was investigated.

No, he wasn't Starmer was the head CPS while Saville was being investigated. The Sun Newspaper was going to expose him in 2008 ,Starmer said there wasn't enough evidence to bring a prosecution. Plus the Sun Newspaper would face a libel case that would have cost them millions. 

25 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

It was obviously accidental,   stop crying,  I will repost it quoting the person who actually said it , now dry your eyes

Pretty hard to make this accidental. I am not crying I am warning you,

The quote implies I work for a Thai police and and taking payments in exchange for bribes.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Pretty hard to make this accidental. I am not crying I am warning you,

The quote implies I work for a Thai police and and taking payments in exchange for bribes.

You are "warning me "  :cheesy:      

It is obvious who I was actually quoting ,  at least to anybody with a modicum of intelligence,   now stop crying and get over yourself

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:
22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Really?  You must have some statistics to back up your accusation, so please post them.

1.  South Africa... 2.  India... 3.  Zimbabwe... 4. United Kingdom

That's the rankings... notice that they all were part of the british empire at the learning stages.

Those are not statistics, that is just another uncorroborated claim!  Where are the real verified statistics?

On 1/26/2024 at 6:22 AM, Robert Paulson said:

Teachers freak me out. Who willingly wants to spend all their time around Little kids? 

I taught for over 30 years. in Europe, Africa, and Thailand. Mostly younger children 8–12-year-old. Apart from the English language, I taught Math's and Science. It is very rewarding if done correctly. Seeing the joy on a child's face because they have achieved a 75% score on an exam which last term, they only achieved 20%. Plus, their joy at learning new languages together with exciting, and fun activities.

On 1/26/2024 at 6:29 AM, Lopburikid said:

The guy confessed. So, stop blaming the victims. That's what glitter and saville did.

Many 'headline readers' in here. Mostly their aim is to get a comment in first, without regard for accuracy or context.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, NanLaew said:

No, no. Chemical castration is painless. It appears @Photoguy21 gets aroused by other people's pain and discomfort. Maybe likes to watch too?

Get a life my friend because you live in a fantasy world. Any adult that hurts a child in that way deserves to suffer.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/26/2024 at 6:04 AM, Shocked farang said:

Just develop a little sense of humor, the person who wrote that is probably a Brit himself...

Here you go ,100% nation basher, you obviously come from the ONLY country in the world that does not have it’s full share of kiddie fiddlers.

Tell us the name please so we can send in the Americans to obliterate it, after all we cannot allow a country of innocents to exist can we.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Those are not statistics, that is just another uncorroborated claim!  Where are the real verified statistics?

This is only to verify what he said, and not an opinion of mine, as there are quite a few pedos in every country. Why some countries lead others is noteworthy, but this was from 2014.............https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

This is only to verify what he said, and not an opinion of mine, as there are quite a few pedos in every country. Why some countries lead others is noteworthy, but this was from 2014.............https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

Always useful to read figures from reports compiled 13-14 years ago!

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Always useful to read figures from reports compiled 13-14 years ago!

True, but past history is usually a huge factor in future actions, so I'm assuming this might be still valid, but you never know. People saying America is such and such don't seem to realize that America is comprised of all countries in one place, some countries having more individuals living there, but everyone's predecessors are from somewhere else. This is why I'll never understand the bashing that goes on. Every country has idiots and good people, and most depend on others for trade purposes, so are needed. In America you can google where convicted pedos live. I haven't checked if this also goes for other countries but it's something people should be aware of, as pedos, serial killers, molesters and the like, all live next to someone, although serial killers aren't usually let out after conviction.