Federal Jury Orders Donald Trump to Pay $83.3 Million in Defamation Case

Social Media

16 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Wow! The guy running against Biden for the nomination has unkind things to say about his prospects. Who ever would have thought it?

13 minutes ago, impulse said:

Other than recent interviews and her reaction to the Barbie movie Oscar snub, not a bit of evidence.

Why can they wait 30 years to file charges? Seems to me, why can't I file for personal damages for a car accident, 30 years later. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

And how do you know these things about E. Jean Carroll? You don’t. You’re just bloviating. The only true statement you make is that “of course” you’re not a woman, and you state that so emphatically that I wonder how comfortable you are with it ...

I have only one cat, and I enjoy his company very much, thank you.

And bonbons?  

Don’t hate.

The majority of women wind up with cats after blowing their awarded money $$$ at the Louis Vuitton shop.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

The MSM is mum on the subject? Apart from ABC, CNN, WaPo, AP news, Politico, NBC etc.

You're going to have to give me a hint.  I just binged CNN Georgia Dominion and the most recent result is from last summer.  I queried CNN's site and got nothing more recent...

Nothing on Politico searching Georgia Dominion, either.

Got a link for any of those MSM sites?  I'd give you my links, but they're not approved sources.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, impulse said:

You're going to have to give me a hint.  I just binged CNN Georgia Dominion and the most recent result is from last summer.  I queried CNN's site and got nothing more recent...

Nothing on Politico searching Georgia Dominion, either.

Got a link for any of those MSM sites?  I'd give you my links, but they're not approved sources.

So surprised about your links but sure wish you would share them.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So surprised about your links but sure wish you would share them.

Here's one.  Not even a right wing site.  Just the facts.

https://atlantaciviccircle.org/2024/01/25/state-doesnt-understand-the-technology-plaintiffs-rest-their-case-in-trial-over-georgias-voting-machines/

Here's another, not right wing at all:

https://www.securityinfowatch.com/cybersecurity/news/53083058/georgia-breach-highlighted-as-voting-machine-trial-opens

Here's the latest from CNN, about 6 months ago.  You'd think they'd cover this month's trial, but nope.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/14/politics/dominion-voting-georgia-vulnerabilities-2024/index.html

But the MSM?  Crickets...  I'll have to let you scrounge through the right wing stuff that's not approved.  Lots more information there.  Google "bic pen".

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1