Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

36 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The US is effectively at war with Russia.

I do not know how you come to this conclusion  ozimoron.

Hasn't this situation happen many times before - with the shoe on the other foot.

America (with other countries) goes to war with Korea.  Russia (mainly) supplies weapons etc to the north, = war is fought to a deadlock.

America (mainly) goes to war with Vietnam-- Russia -China supplies weapons etc to the North  = America Losses

America (Mainly) goes to war with Afghanistan---Russia (Mainly) Supplies weapons etc  = America losses.

It's part of the American Political think--that the fighting should remain inside the boarders of Ukraine

Hence the type of weapons that are being supplied (not the longer range rockets asked for)  and when a target in Russia (oil depot etc) is attacked Ukraine does not usually take the credit for it.

I do not see America effectively at war with Russia.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

I do not know how you come to this conclusion  ozimoron.

Hasn't this situation happen many times before - with the shoe on the other foot.

America (with other countries) goes to war with Korea.  Russia (mainly) supplies weapons etc to the north, = war is fought to a deadlock.

America (mainly) goes to war with Vietnam-- Russia -China supplies weapons etc to the North  = America Losses

America (Mainly) goes to war with Afghanistan---Russia (Mainly) Supplies weapons etc  = America losses.

It's part of the American Political think--that the fighting should remain inside the boarders of Ukraine

Hence the type of weapons that are being supplied (not the longer range rockets asked for)  and when a target in Russia (oil depot etc) is attacked Ukraine does not usually take the credit for it.

I do not see America effectively at war with Russia.

The US has provided billions in weapons, logistical, training and intelligence to Ukraine. How do you not see it "effectively" at war with Russia?

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'm saying that it's a trait among conservatives, on this forum at least, to not read links outside the echo chamber.

So, let's recap...  First, you want to revoke the citizenship of a conservative commentator, then you claim it's the conservatives embracing an echo chamber.

Right...

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I call speaker Mike Johnson ordered by adjudicated rapist Trump.

Works for Russia to block aid to Ukraine. 

More B.S.

Have any evidence?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BenStark said:

Really? This is from a source you wokes often like to quote as credible. There are of course many more.

https://thehill.com/video/jeffrey-sachs-on-rising-zelensky-msm-are-lying-about-nord-stream-ukraine-war/9192141/

Jeffrey Sachs on Rising: Zelensky & MSM are lying about Nord Stream, Ukraine War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies

Apparently the Hill has fallen hosting Max Blumenthal wokes be dumping it,big time.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I can see a good outcome here -- Tucker goes to Russia, meets Putin, gets forcibly conscripted into the Russian Army, and is sent off to the front lines to fight in Ukraine.

He's probably too white and "elite" for that. Most of Putin's cannon fodder are from far provinces from Moscow of Russian minorities.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Maybe he is going to see if Putin will put in a good word for him with [Trump] to name him his running mate or maybe he hopes Putin will show him the pee videos and another collection or two of photos that allow Putin to say jump and trumpie says "yes sir, how high"....be sure and stop off in North Korea and see donnie boys other love interest there and deliver a bouqet of roses and a love note?

Edited by stats
trolling nickname removed
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's clear you haven't been following the news. If you think it's my role to update you on basic current events, sorry, that's your responsibility if you wish to have intelligent discussions on these issues.

No facts, only conjecture, got it now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Maybe he is going to see if Putin will put in a good word for him with [Trump] to name him his running mate or maybe he hopes Putin will show him the pee videos and another collection or two of photos that allow Putin to say jump and trumpie says "yes sir, how high"....be sure and stop off in North Korea and see donnie boys other love interest there and deliver a bouqet of roses and a love note?

Highly doubtful Trump will pick Tucker Carlson regardless of where he travels.