Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

44 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Clutching at straws IMO. TDS refers to Trump haters, not supporters, but you know that, don't you?

I don't know anyone that is happy, or laughs, or shows signs of joy. IMO PC, wokeism and the myriad problems of this Brave New World we inhabit has made everyone miserable.

Just to focus on Trump, do you in any corner of your mind think that ANYONE that has had the <deleted> shoveled on him for 7 years would be happy? If you think that Trump should be skipping for joy at all times that would make you delusional IMO.

Anyway, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, so tell us about your cheerleader for happiness, and his joy while sending another batch of made in the US bombs to kill Gaza children.

He asked for it by putting himself in that position, and never forget he drew first blood with the media. He is the one who declared war on the media. What did the numskull expect would happen? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Wokeism is a dog whistle for the culture wars. Which are being flamed by dodgy social media posts and far right websites. Like Fox.

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/200-things-fox-news-has-labeled-woke

Dog whistle or not it describes to a T the people that are "woke".

I don't watch Fox, so you must know more about that channel than I.

• Thanks 1

Just now, spidermike007 said:

He asked for it by putting himself in that position, and never forget he drew first blood with the media. He is the one who declared war on the media. What did the numskull expect would happen? 

Not all media- what makes you think he did? IMO he only attacks the channels that attack him, and quite rightly too.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't fit enough of these to show what I think of that, so I'll just put one :cheesy:.

Trump has failings, yes, but to say that Biden is better is just :cheesy:

His supporters mostly don't have college degrees.

Falling for the dog whistle that a college degree makes people smart :cheesy:

I knew many with degrees in the health system, and some were just dumb, IMO. Good memories, but really, really dumb. I'm sure many people with degrees support Biden. Stunning anyone would support a geriatric like that. Shows what's wrong with America.

I'd hazard a guess that a college education helps. Only those without one would argue that.

I know many in the health system. None with degrees are dumb. Quite the contrary.

Both candidates are terrible. But Trump is definitely bad news. Shows what's wrong with America

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not all media- what makes you think he did? IMO he only attacks the channels that attack him, and quite rightly too.

He declared war very early on and essentially made up the tag MSM. I don't like the MSM either, but he is the one who drew first blood, and he is the one who declared war on them very early on. He had to know the repercussions were going to be stiff and dramatic. This is a man who brings on his own misery. He simply cannot help himself. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

You are well versed on this term. You're getting from somewhere. I never encountered it from any of my sources on the internet. Where do you get it from?

Kidding right? It's been all over this forum, which is where I got it from a few years ago. Been a thread or two about it.

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Did you forget how Trump just torpedoed the recent bi- partisan border control bill? :cheesy:

Just so he can use it as a dog whistle for his supporters. 😝

You mean that really, really bad border control, bill? Just as well it got dumped.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not true. He only attacks those who don't support him. Especially for not falling in line with his tall tales. That's a proven fact.

If it's a proven fact you should be providing a link, as per forum rules.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He declared war very early on and essentially made up the tag MSM. I don't like the MSM either, but he is the one who drew first blood, and he is the one who declared war on them very early on. He had to know the repercussions were going to be stiff and dramatic. This is a man who brings on his own misery. He simply cannot help himself. 

I enjoyed his attacks on the MSM, and I'm sure most in the audience did as well. They were never going to support him anyway, so nothing to lose.

I used to watch CNN and other anti Trump channels occasionally, and I couldn't believe how bad they were in general, not just about Trump, though he seemed to be their main topic to talk about.

I think CNN's ratings went down after Trump lost and they stopped talking about him. His go at the presidency has probably saved them.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Here's a nightmare for anyone who works undercover for US intelligence services.

Trump has his claim of presidential immunity affirmed by the Supreme Court, which is stacked with his stooges.

Trump is re-elected in 2024. Immunity gives him freedom to sell national secrets to the highest bidder. He does need the money to pay his legal bills.

Who would want the job of National Security Adviser?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I'd hazard a guess that a college education helps. Only those without one would argue that.

I know many in the health system. None with degrees are dumb. Quite the contrary.

Both candidates are terrible. But Trump is definitely bad news. Shows what's wrong with America

I agree that Trump is bad for the presidency, but to claim that Biden is a good candidate is IMO delusional. IMO they are both rotten candidates.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Here's a nightmare for anyone who works undercover for US intelligence services.

Trump has his claim of presidential immunity affirmed by the Supreme Court, which is stacked with his stooges.

Trump is re-elected in 2024. Immunity gives him freedom to sell national secrets to the highest bidder. He does need the money to pay his legal bills.

Who would want the job of National Security Adviser?

I'm not just going to put an emoji on your post. I'll put it on here so you know who thinks that is just :cheesy:.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

34 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I worked in the health system, so I know more than you, apparently. Just knowing a few isn't much of a guarantee you know about the thousands you never met.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

"The special counsel also described Biden as "a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory." "

And this is the best that the demoncratic party can do... that's pathetic

A Jim Comey  protégé .

One of those “no reasonable prosecutor’s”.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, impulse said:

That's actually the forecast of the right wing coconut telegraph and has been for many months.  They'll parachute in their preferred candidate.

Of course, that means giving the finger to all the Dem primary voters and having their candidate mandated by the Party Elite.

Well said

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2024 at 7:15 PM, riclag said:

The opposition have been at this Hero of America since 2015!He has exposed all of them (Washington Establishment) . 

The republic  needs a good cleansing

of these radicals using lawfare to

intErfere in the election processes.imop . They thought the negative publicity would destroy him in the polls !

Stronger than ever !

“Trump Election Trial Indefinitely Delayed Over Presidential Immunity Issue”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2024/02/02/trump-election-trial-indefinitely-delayed-over-presidential-immunity-issue/?sh=5eb82e463f8d

oh !

bidens classified docs case is being reviewed this week, he will drop even further in the polls after reporting.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/05/news/biden-campaign-fears-classified-docs-report-will-unearth-embarrassing-details-report/

Told ya. Just waiting to see the  next polling of biden and his looney tune remarks after the circus of events that unfolded during  the press briefing embarrassment !

Mixed up, bobbled up , shook up!

I bet biden hits low 30’s on approval .

imop

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, Roo Island said:

His supporters mostly don't have college degrees. So not very smart. Falling for the dog whistle that the judicial system is weaponized. Again. Stunning anyone would support a liar like that. Shows what's wrong with America.

Biden is definitely old, as is Trump. But Biden is a way better politician with decades of public service.

Being smart has nothing to do with having college degree or not, many men without college degrees are very successful.

Bill Gates

Mark Zuckerberg 

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Larry Ellison

and many many more

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FroeyD said:

Being smart has nothing to do with having college degree or not, many men without college degrees are very successful.

Bill Gates

Mark Zuckerberg 

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Larry Ellison

and many many more

Sure. However, the two first names in your list have studied in Harvard and the only reason they did not get a degree is that they already started their business and were to busy to go on studying.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, candide said:

Sure. However, the two first names in your list have studied in Harvard and the only reason they did not get a degree is that they already started their business and were to busy to go on studying.

So They don’t have a degree do they??

but ok If you want 🙄🙄……though like I said there are many many others who  didn’t study at Harvard or any other prestigious universities and some of which are even high school drop outs.

2 minutes ago, FroeyD said:

So They don’t have a degree do they??

but ok If you want 🙄🙄……though like I said there are many many others who  didn’t study at Harvard or any other prestigious universities and some of which are even high school drop outs.

Statistically, most smart people have a degree. Of course, it doesn't mean only people with a degree are smart. But statistically, it works.

It should also be noted that the current situation is different as more people are educated.

Someone who would have been a self made man in the 60s would likely be a graduate nowadays.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/184260/educational-attainment-in-the-us/

Screenshot_20240209_215838_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1