Biden's own DOJ says he is an 'elderly man with a poor memory': Classified document case

Social Media

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yet joe is given a free pass for the same infraction because he is "a forgetful old man"... go figure.

He couldn't remember when his son died, that's bad. 

I remember he introduced his granddaughter as his son🤣

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

Quite so.  In a population of over 334 million people, those two are the best that America and its broken political system can put up for President?  That is truly pathetic.  Leaders of the Free World, I think not. Hang your collective heads in shame Americans. 

IMO the "best" are too wise to subject themselves and their families to the IMO diabolical media which apparently delights in destroying people's character. If JFK were to stand now, the media would likely rip him to shreds.

The only people that will do so are IMO the dregs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

He read from classified documents in 2017 to his ghostwriter (bad on several levels), and failed to turn in those documents until 2022 when the heat was on.  

Read the report.  It's pretty damning.

‘Alleges’, the report ‘alleges’.

Or have you all of a sudden gone all guilty because alleged?

2 minutes ago, James105 said:

My suggestion to save America from themselves.  

Step 1: Set max age of President starting a term to be 65.

Step 2: Have election between 2 physically and mentally able candidates.  

If out of the 330 million people living in America they are unable to find 2 suitable candidates that meet this criteria then perhaps it is time to hand the land back to the Native Indians.  

The retiring age is set at an age when people are recognised to be less able to function well enough, yet two geriatrics are allowed to compete for leader of the free world. Is this insanity?

I doubt the founding fathers ever envisaged a situation like this ( most people died long before 80 back then ), or they would have put an age limit in.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Do lots of interviews Joe. Show that despite a few issues and the odd gaffe you've still got it. Or go down in flames and find a new replacement.

This could help him as the expectations may be so low that he actually comes across better than expected.

It certainly could.

Especially since the other guy is hiding.

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Do lots of interviews Joe. Show that despite a few issues and the odd gaffe you've still got it. Or go down in flames and find a new replacement.

This could help him as the expectations may be so low that he actually comes across better than expected.

They are not allowed to use teleprompters in a debate so IMO there won't be any.

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What part of the PRA protects Trimp?

You must know you are lying about the PRA, since you can't back up your claims.

Can I expect that in future I don't have to ask YOU to include proof? I've had to so many times in the past.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the "best" are too wise to subject themselves and their families to the IMO diabolical media which apparently delights in destroying people's character. If JFK were to stand now, the media would likely rip him to shreds.

I gave you a like because it's true.  And because I don't use the sad emoji, though it's also very sad.  For Americans, and for the world.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Alleges’, the report ‘alleges’.

Or have you all of a sudden gone all guilty because alleged?

They have the recordings.  There are transcripts of the actual recordings.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The retiring age is set at an age when people are recognised to be less able to function well enough, yet two geriatrics are allowed to compete for leader of the free world. Is this insanity?

I doubt the founding fathers ever envisaged a situation like this ( most people died long before 80 back then ), or they would have put an age limit in.

Thomas Jefferson lived to 83, John Adams lived to 90, Ben Franklin lived to 90 and Charles Carroll lived to 95.

You might need to look up who these gentlemen were.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It has become a social media circus... mostly criminal and corrupt.  That's what happens when half the country won't even listen to the other half... the liberal left have a DNA "ignore" button... oh yeah... I forgot... I'm on your ignore list.

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Biden hasn’t gotten away with anything.

He cooperated and returned the documents, didn’t hide them, didn’t lie, didn’t conspire with others to break the law.

he bvlamed his staff for doing it if you listen

9 hours ago, Tug said:
9 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Trump won’t debate nor does he know how he would just try to make it a circus like last time

All things aside, let it be known that Biden does possess some unique skills enabling him to meet with and talk to dead people. Mental acuity at it’s finest on full display by the cognitively challenged Biden whom his DOJ deemed mentally unfit to face criminal indictment for retaining and sharing classified material. How much longer before a team in white coats wheel him out of the WH permanently.

Bidenspeakstothedead.thumb.jpg.f5d7ca65817ec216486fbd2b004f6301.jpg

Biden speaks with the Dead

https://youtu.be/W_Zh1NLpMpE?si=-t4J_BsqZGZNPeCv

Edited by illisdean

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can I expect that in future I don't have to ask YOU to include proof? I've had to so many times in the past.

I have already linked to the PRA, which does not provide any protection for a former President who has stolen vlassified documents.

Please don't tell me you believe that it does. Or are you just trolling?

The Presidential Records Act requires former Presidents to turn over all official records to the National Archives at the end of their term. When Trump states that the PRA allows him to have classified documents, he is lying.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

I have already linked to the PRA, which does not provide any protection for a former President who has stolen vlassified documents.

Please don't tell me you believe that it does. Or are you just trolling?

The Presidential Records Act requires former Presidents to turn over all official records to the National Archives at the end of their term. When Trump states that the PRA allows him to have classified documents, he is lying.

I was referring to your failure to supply proof for the "facts" you put in your many posts, and not this particular post. I've had to ask you to do so on many occasions.

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll choose who my ‘pals’ are, if you don’t mind.

It if you have any disagreement with my statement you have quoted let’s be having it.

feel free to look back through the thread. i dont have enough interest to be honest.

• Agree 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I was referring to your failure to supply proof for the "facts" you put in your many posts, and not this particular post. I've had to ask you to do so on many occasions.

= taking offense for future offenses that have obviously not yet happened and might never happen.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Deflection.

Do you believe that the Presidential Records Act protects Trump from the consequences of retention of classified documents?

• Agree 1

'Yikes': Internet erupts after 'Dementia Trump' makes several verbal slip-ups at NRA rally

Donald Trump Friday was hit with a stream of criticism for several verbal slip-ups at an event for the NRA in Pennsylvania.

The former president slurred when saying the word "subsidies," said "dino-dollars" instead of "dollars," and even said he doesn't like being frontpage news every time he "said one word a little bit mispronunciation." He also said that three years ago things were great, despite that being when Joe Biden became president, and he claimed twice there were no terror attacks during his tenure as president. He also said that Biden hasn’t spoken in months despite him addressing press last night.

• Like 2

Biden has been spared from prosecution because of his age, memory and his mental state as reported in SC Hur's report. Trump gets a MILLION dollar mug shot compliments of Fulton county and Biden gets this front page dream legacy material compliments of the NY Post

Biden can frame this and display it on the wall in his senior care facility when he retires...likely soon.

NYPostBidentooSeniletoCharge.thumb.jpg.f58ed1f90d93d2fc6a1e7670b906f9af.jpg

https://nypost.com/cover/february-9-2024/

Edited by illisdean

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You spend so much time attacking Trump that either you have a compulsion to talk about him all the time, or you think that if you keep saying bad things about him he'll just give up. I have my suspicions which, but I'll let you tell me why I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You spend so much time attacking Trump that either you have a compulsion to talk about him all the time, or you think that if you keep saying bad things about him he'll just give up. I have my suspicions which, but I'll let you tell me why I'm wrong.

Trump has incipient Alzheimers. I'm just trying to warn you.

• Agree 2