Tragedy on Lufthansa Flight from Bangkok to Germany

NextG

Shocking to read about, traumatic and very sad for the deceased, his wife and nearby passengers. RIP. I feel for his wife left alone at the airport to transit to rebooked flight. Treated like a leper it seems. Where was the empathy?

27 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Shocking to read about, traumatic and very sad for the deceased, his wife and nearby passengers. RIP. I feel for his wife left alone at the airport to transit to rebooked flight. Treated like a leper it seems. Where was the empathy?

What are staff going to do? Best go home.

On 2/10/2024 at 9:36 AM, webfact said:

Passengers say they were offered 10 francs after returning to Bangkok airport

By JAMES REYNOLDS 

Join us now!

Most people don't know that we use francs in Europe. 

On a serious note, RIP. He was maybe one and a half year older than me. We could die at any time, better be a good person.

4 hours ago, NextG said:

Swiss Franc. At least TRY to keep up. 
Daily Mail story came from Blick, who communicated with a Swiss passenger. 

Seems I am ready to stand for president of the USA. 

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 11:00 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Urgh... thats rather horrific...  What a horrible way to go, not just for him but all those around him too. 

I'd have been sh!#ing it on that flight...  fear level 9 unlocked as I start to suspect something like hemorrhagic ebola...

One question though: If he was so visibly unwell, how come the boarding crew (gate staff) didn't raise concern ? 

This happened to me a few years back when I suffered a stroke and 3 hours later internal bleeding through the mouth and nose. Fortunately I was in a Chiang Mai hospital and got appropriate treatment.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 hours ago, steven100 said:

You need the video and photo's for the Lawyer....   could be worth a few million if one sitting near has nightmares or coughs again.   

Not really conversant with negligence laws are you ..?

On 2/10/2024 at 9:41 PM, LisuLover said:

Ayortic annurism? Get yours checked guys if you’re over 65. Free in the Uk. It’s 10 minute external check using KY jelly and an ultrasound wand over the chest. Search your local health authority website, not your GP

I make no apology for repeating this. This is a free Test for an enlarged aorta and it is available to men and women in the UK. Get yours done please. You need to know.

On 2/12/2024 at 7:00 AM, Tingtong69 said:

Wasn't there a similar incident on an internal Thai flight recently? 

Not similar really if you mean this one. 

Thai Airways addressed a recent incident at Chiang Mai Airport where a Canadian passenger’s attempt to open an aircraft door while waiting for takeoff caused several flights to circle without being able to land.