Has The World Gone Mad?

11 minutes ago, uttradit said:

What will you say? Hi I'm Mango I'm old but nice. I want a real woman. Please no hookers. I'm like Romeo. I take care of you. Love you short time.

You seem to have a thing about age. Anyway, good night.

Just now, MangoKorat said:

I don't know where you're from but a British English speaker will often say 'literally thousands' or similar to mean an awful lot. Yes that makes it a contracdiction but still, we do speak that way.

One thing I am sure of is that its hundreds but I never actually kept count.  In my first few years in Thailand when I was happy to pay for it, I can honestly say that if I was on a visit - it was every night and I used to stay for a month at a time. When I lived in Thailand (6 months in Bangkok 2002) - even more.

Not bragging, I know plenty of guys who do or have done the same - just remember, LT was 1000 baht 20 years back and that was £15.

When they go on a ski-ing holiday, people usually like to get as much ski-ing in as possible if you get my drift?

So you are a monger. Might as well just say it. Using apps to meet hookers or part timers. 

3 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

big wooly jumper wearers

I hate English womanhood even more than you do (I'm half-English), but is this sweater-wearing insult your own invention, or is it in common usage? 

Why can't those pub slags wear a sweater on a cold day? This seems to be the most incomprehensible of disses.

If you did indeed average 8 free trips to the Thai well a year, and then amended that with 15 quid pops, what percentage of your sex life was Thai-only? When was the last time had sex against a car in a chavvy car park? Not that I'm reminiscing or anything.

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

So you are a monger. Might as well just say it. Using apps to meet hookers or part timers. 

Do you have a problem reading or have you lost your glasses?  I've already said I'm not looking to pay - I've also said that I used to pay. I have never paid a single one of the girls I've met on an App.

This is why you make so many wrong statements, you simply don't read.

Monger? Yes - ex to be precise but its been a while. Much like the vast majority of Western males who visit Thailand. I have no problem stating that at all.  I'm honest about it - I don't claim to be visiting temples or immersing myself in a different culture. Nothing to hide here.

Just now, MangoKorat said:

Do you have a problem reading or have you lost your glasses?  I've already said I'm not looking to pay - I've also said that I used to pay. I have never paid a single one of the girls I've met on an App.

This is why you make so many wrong statements, you simply don't read.

Monger? Yes - ex to be precise but its been a while. Much like the vast majority of Western males who visit Thailand. I have no problem stating that at all.  I'm honest about it - I don't claim to be visiting temples or immersing myself in a different culture. Nothing to hide here.

So do you buy these women dinner or just a hotel bottle of water and a condom then goodbye?

2 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Why can't those pub slags wear a sweater on a cold day? This seems to be the most incomprehensible of disses.

The Wooly Jumper quote goes back to the days when a lot of women peace protestors were camped outside US bases in the UK.  They all seemed to wear huge wooly jumpers (probably because they were camping), a lot were lesbians and they were all extremely left wing.  Following that their 'type' seemed to take part in all sorts of left wing protests and were always on the news.

4 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

What about English women being barking mad and wanting to be spanked? Very hard to find Roi Et.

Give me a nutter I can go to town on with my belt over a bland Ka-Starfish type.

What about a fat woman with a strap on?

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Instead of the trigger terminology 'no trans', the OP should have said, 'straight only'.

But maybe it was the crypto-fascists that complained after all?

A trans might consider themselves to be straight

On 2/11/2024 at 7:02 PM, MangoKorat said:

No, it's not true. As mentioned in the article in the subsequent post you made about this, the school involved made it clear that:

... no children had identified “as a cat or any other animal”.

It's not totally evident, but based on the TikTok clip, it sounds as though the idea of a pupil identifying as a cat was brought up as more of a hypothetical by the pupils (and is actually a straw man argument, since no pupil was doing so).

On 2/11/2024 at 7:13 PM, MangoKorat said:

In another article on the same story, the school said a pupil was identifying as a cat and they were now having to deal with boys barking at her. 

I can't find that article. Do you have a link to it?

It does seem a little unlikely though, given that (as mentioned above) the school had stated quite clearly that no children were identifying as any kind of animal.

On 2/11/2024 at 2:05 AM, Prubangboy said:

Hot looking Trans or obese Feminist with a lot of body hair -if you have to pick one or take a bullet, what do you do?

Me? I like 'em a little hairy and loud mouthed, so no problem. But I could also do the Trans.

From behind, and always reminding myself: "Don't reach around".

In that situation I would always go for the female rather than the male, no matter how rough the female was. There are no 'hot looking trans' IMO. If I know they're trans I don't fancy them. 

It's different for you though, being a bi-sexual man. Bit of a dilemma for you. 

Each to their own I say, live and let live etc. But I do agree with the OP that we should be able to state 'No Trans' in a dating profile. Saves a lot of time for both parties! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I can't find that article. Do you have a link to it?

It does seem a little unlikely though, given that (as mentioned above) the school had stated quite clearly that no children were identifying as any kind of animal.

21 Jun 2023... identifies as a cat”. “We now have to deal with the boys who have been 'barking' at her.” The teacher proceeds to detail how “all offer ...

You will either need to be a subscriber to The Telegraph or accept the free trial.

I don't make up stories or post 'unlikely' items.

I found the article quite easily by typing 'child identifies as a cat boys barking at her' into Google - as you could have done.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

No, it's not true. As mentioned in the article in the subsequent post you made about this, the school involved made it clear that:

It's not totally evident, but based on the TikTok clip, it sounds as though the idea of a pupil identifying as a cat was brought up as more of a hypothetical by the pupils (and is actually a straw man argument, since no pupil was doing so).

Nope, there are several other reports - some have clearly been made up or taken out of context, others are attested to by teachers.  There's a boy at a relative's school who swear's he's decended from an Owl and when he feels like it, tells teachers they must allow him to identify as he wishes.

At other times he acts quite normally but he has quoted the recent media reports of people like Sam Smith refusing to be categorised by gender and saying he refuses to be categorised as a human and may change to whatever animal he wishes, whenever he wishes.

This all started on a gender recognition basis, now kids with animal fantasies are demanding their wishes are respected!

I can probably answer my own question by saying, the world has gone mad but only if you accept what these crazies want.  I for one will never do that  - I'm unlikely to ever come into contact with a non-binary person but to me, their gender will always be either male or female.  They may be a gay male or a trans female but for me, their original identity, operated on or not IS their identity.

What we are being asked to accept, and this is very evident from several news stories in the UK recently is that a boy who has changed his identity and name, is now in fact a girl and has the right to be identified as such - not in my world. That person will always be a male to female trans but I do not say that with any disrespect. They are a human being and as such should be afforded the same rights and benefits as the rest of us. But I do not believe that should include accepting that a male is now a female.

In fact, taking the example of a male to female trans - there is no operation available that will change all of their body parts and enable them to fully function as a woman.  I just don't understand why they can't be happy as they are - look like a girl, live like a girl but never actually a girl. A lot of Ladyboys in Thailand seem to accept this much easier that their Western counterparts - many will proudly say that they are not a girl, they are a Ladyboy or second girl as they call it.

A personal example and this is the god's honest truth - my English ex wife's sister was a bit of a weirdo, suffered from eating disorders and was sometimes a little unstable - hardly surprising though due to the serious sexual abuse she'd suffered as a child.  She seemed to stabilise when she got into her late twenties and even got herself a job and a boyfriend. Mind you, there was something a bit odd about him too.  Christmas comes around and my ex invites her family, including this sister and partner over. 

Sister turns up with her new 'girlfriend', I'm thinking "OK so she's bisexual and must have dumped the boyfriend" - no problem with that but there was something familiar about this 'girlfriend'. Long story short, her boyfriend was now her girlfriend and I was expected to address him as such - sorry, he's a guy dressed up as a woman. I can't remember the names now but for example, there was no way I was going to call Colin, Susan - just because he'd put on a wig and make up.

I never asked but I wondered - if it was accepted that this guy was a girl, would that now make the sister a lesbian? How on earth someone can remain in a sexual relationship with someone who's 'changed sex' part way through their relationship - just doesn't compute for me.

What seems to be being forgotten in all this rubbish is that, for want of a better phrase, 'normal people' have rights too.  I consider my rights are to stick with the norm and yes, there is a norm, although as usual, our gay members etc. will slate me for saying that - must be my 'Hate Speech' again.

I doubt there's many married male members here who would tolerate their wife coming home one evening dressed as a male and demanding to be treated as such. Mind you..................................................

Edited by MangoKorat

1 hour ago, MangoKorat said:

Nope, there are several other reports - some have clearly been made up or taken out of context, others are attested to by teachers.  There's a boy at a relative's school who swear's he's decended from an Owl and when he feels like it, tells teachers they must allow him to identify as he wishes.

At other times he acts quite normally but he has quoted the recent media reports of people like Sam Smith refusing to be categorised by gender and saying he refuses to be categorised as a human and may change to whatever animal he wishes, whenever he wishes.

This all started on a gender recognition basis, now kids with animal fantasies are demanding their wishes are respected!

I can probably answer my own question by saying, the world has gone mad but only if you accept what these crazies want.  I for one will never do that  - I'm unlikely to ever come into contact with a non-binary person but to me, their gender will always be either male or female.  They may be a gay male or a trans female but for me, their original identity, operated on or not IS their identity.

What we are being asked to accept, and this is very evident from several news stories in the UK recently is that a boy who has changed his identity and name, is now in fact a girl and has the right to be identified as such - not in my world. That person will always be a male to female trans but I do not say that with any disrespect. They are a human being and as such should be afforded the same rights and benefits as the rest of us. But I do not believe that should include accepting that a male is now a female.

In fact, taking the example of a male to female trans - there is no operation available that will change all of their body parts and enable them to fully function as a woman.  I just don't understand why they can't be happy as they are - look like a girl, live like a girl but never actually a girl. A lot of Ladyboys in Thailand seem to accept this much easier that their Western counterparts - many will proudly say that they are not a girl, they are a Ladyboy or second girl as they call it.

A personal example and this is the god's honest truth - my English ex wife's sister was a bit of a weirdo, suffered from eating disorders and was sometimes a little unstable - hardly surprising though due to the serious sexual abuse she'd suffered as a child.  She seemed to stabilise when she got into her late twenties and even got herself a job and a boyfriend. Mind you, there was something a bit odd about him too.  Christmas comes around and my ex invites her family, including this sister and partner over. 

Sister turns up with her new 'girlfriend', I'm thinking "OK so she's bisexual and must have dumped the boyfriend" - no problem with that but there was something familiar about this 'girlfriend'. Long story short, her boyfriend was now her girlfriend and I was expected to address him as such - sorry, he's a guy dressed up as a woman. I can't remember the names now but for example, there was no way I was going to call Colin, Susan - just because he'd put on a wig and make up.

I never asked but I wondered - if it was accepted that this guy was a girl, would that now make the sister a lesbian? How on earth someone can remain in a sexual relationship with someone who's 'changed sex' part way through their relationship - just doesn't compute for me.

What seems to be being forgotten in all this rubbish is that, for want of a better phrase, 'normal people' have rights too.  I consider my rights are to stick with the norm and yes, there is a norm, although as usual, our gay members etc. will slate me for saying that - must be my 'Hate Speech' again.

I doubt there's many married male members here who would tolerate their wife coming home one evening dressed as a male and demanding to be treated as such. Mind you..................................................

"They are a human being and as such should be afforded the same rights and benefits as the rest of us. But I do not believe that should include accepting that a male is now a female. "

Respect would actually being to read a little science and not trying to humiliate people based on the genetics they were handed at birth.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

"They are a human being and as such should be afforded the same rights and benefits as the rest of us. But I do not believe that should include accepting that a male is now a female. "

Respect would actually being to read a little science and not trying to humiliate people based on the genetics they were handed at birth.

What science would that be?  Surely you're not going to claim a man can fully transition to a woman.  Or is it that you have some other 'scientific' explanation?

You might also be interested to know that there are some branches that would take offence at your notion of genetics.  They say its a choice not genetic and would baulk at your suggestion.  That particular argument has been brought up on this website before but I'll take a bet that the people who argued it will not comment on this thread - they can't be seen to be supporting such a 'disrespectful' person.

Do not imply that I do not respect them, I respect all people but I also believe that there is a norm. Those who claim there is no 'norm' or ask 'what is normal?' are in fact simply failing to recognise that a human being is 'designed' (for want of a better word) in a particular way in order to reproduce = male & female. Anything other than that is abnormal in the literal sense of the word. A male cannot reproduce with another male and likewise females. I have not and would never, say that such people are in any way inferior to 'straight' people - they are not. But they are not the 'norm'.

To themselves and anyone else who goes along with it, they can call themselves whatever they want but I refuse to be told that I must address someone in any other way than their biological make up determines. Nor will I subscribe to the notion that I must address people who state they do not want to be classified in a non gendered way. They can request it but they won't get it - certainly not from me.

In much the same way, I do not accept that the wording 'No Trans' is Hate Speech.  If someone wishes to think of it as such, that is their problem, not mine, hate was never my intention.  If I wrote 'No Disgusting Trans', that would be hateful.  As I suggested in an earlier post - how long will it be until stating 'Blondes Only' become discriminatory?

It seems very odd that on the same App members can state WHAT they are looking for - i.e. Long Term Relationship or Short Term Fun and those preferences can be added as part of a pre written list but it seems, members cannot be clear on WHO they are or are not looking for in terms of sexual preference. I am virtually bald but I would not be offended if a girl wrote 'No Baldies' on her profile.

You read what I say, well you read your version of what I say and try to make it offensive - that is not and has never been my intention. Anyone who is so touchy that they find it offensive is going to struggle in life.

Edited by MangoKorat

17 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

What science would that be?  Surely you're not going to claim a man can fully transition to a woman.  Or is it that you have some other 'scientific' explanation?

You might also be interested to know that there are some branches that would take offence at your notion of genetics.  They say its a choice not genetic and would baulk at your suggestion.  That particular argument has been brought up on this website before but I'll take a bet that the people who argued it will not comment on this thread - they can't be seen to be supporting such a 'disrespectful' person.

Do not imply that I do not respect them, I respect all people but I also believe that there is a norm. Those who claim there is no 'norm' or ask 'what is normal?' are in fact simply failing to recognise that a human being is 'designed' (for want of a better word) in a particular way in order to reproduce = male & female. Anything other than that is abnormal in the literal sense of the word. A male cannot reproduce with another male and likewise females. I have not and would never, say that such people are in any way inferior to 'straight' people - they are not. But they are not the 'norm'.

To themselves and anyone else who goes along with it, they can call themselves whatever they want but I refuse to be told that I must address someone in any other way than their biological make up determines. Nor will I subscribe to the notion that I must address people who state they do not want to be classified in a non gendered way. They can request it but they won't get it - certainly not from me.

In much the same way, I do not accept that the wording 'No Trans' is Hate Speech.  If someone wishes to think of it as such, that is their problem, not mine, hate was never my intention.  If I wrote 'No Disgusting Trans', that would be hateful.  As I suggested in an earlier post - how long will it be until stating 'Blondes Only' become discriminatory?

It seems very odd that on the same App members can state WHAT they are looking for - i.e. Long Term Relationship or Short Term Fun and those preferences can be added as part of a pre written list but it seems, members cannot be clear on WHO they are or are not looking for in terms of sexual preference. I am virtually bald but I would not be offended if a girl wrote 'No Baldies' on her profile.

You read what I say, well you read your version of what I say and try to make it offensive - that is not and has never been my intention. Anyone who is so touchy that they find it offensive is going to struggle in life.

No, I'm saying that a person can be born with traits of both genders along a scale, like 1 to 100 if you will. Almost nobody hits either 1 or 100. The preponderance of genetic factors which determine sex can vary widely, both hormonal  and physical, not to mention mental... Some identify as asexual and some as both sexes. Human behaviour bears that out. A failure to understand that requires a reluctance to want to find out. That said, those those who comment without that understanding can be assumed to have an ulterior motive.

• Haha 1