Unruly British man goes berserk on Bangkok-London flight (video)

webfact

1 hour ago, WHansen said:
2 hours ago, stoner said:

low life british fool.

Comments one of the biggest fools on the forum

Your opinion probably because you are (I guess) a dinosaur who doesn't like recreational drugs.   All of which should be legalised so adults can what they like to have fun. 

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, soalbundy said:

He's going to have to do time for this escapade, I suppose he'll be all apologetic when the drugs wear off but I doubt that will impress the judge, endangering a flight is a very serious offence and then there is the GBH offence as well.

How long a stretch do you think?

Just now, spidermike007 said:

And this is coming from the man who is about as predictable as anyone on this forum, with his utterly silly statements. Hundreds of millions of people are traveling around the world at any given point in time and according to you they're nearly all idiots? Really?

Perhaps you need to define average, or perhaps you need to take a look within for the cause of these completely nonsensical statements of yours. 

I see I'm speaking to one.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, spidermike007 said:

You are truly one of the silliest people on this forum. It would be so refreshing if one of these days you'd give more than 3 seconds of thought to any comment that you make. 

You whinge about wokeism then vote Democrat. Given that, you are the last person who should judge others.

• Confused 4

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

In the US he would be locked up for years. Here, who knows? Likely depends on how much spare cash he has. Unless he is charged at the destination. It is likely the Brits do not fool around with idiots like this guy, and will lock him up. Good result.

Yea, and NEVER get to clear TSA after this stunt. Ever!

6 minutes ago, rct99q said:

It wont be long now before a major incident happens (plane goes down, etc), and it will be a sh*t show again to fly.

Governments and airlines need to make a strong and visible deterrent (ie. social media, news) using the strongest legal measures. I am not sure what laws would be enacted, but something needs to be done before a major accident to show this type of action will not be tolerated. 

As an aside flight stewards should never have to be exposed to this type of assault, regardless of any action or inaction on their part. They should be able to file a lawsuit to compensate for damages. Most do not make a great salary. 

do airlines need to start making a bad boy chair for special ones like this. 

tazer and restrained to the seat until the flight is over. upon landing arrested and taken into custody to clean his panties he soiled when he got tazed and have him charged with aggravated assault. public disturbance. also some sort of charge for disrupting the flight. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Stocky said:

Ganja

Yaa Baa or Alcohol. Or just what he looks like a total douche. Ganja would have either sent him to sleep or to the kitchen. Ganja does not cause violence. I really wish you self righteous uneducated people would at least try to educate yourselves prior to inane and wildly inaccurate assertions. Have another beer, you'll be right 

• Haha 1

During all my travels, I have only had one serious incident about 20 years ago from CPH to the old BKK, upstairs on a Thai 747-400, where a Norwegian decided he wanted to try to open the upstairs door at about 36,000 feet. Luckily, two stewards and a couple of us passengers subdued him and he was handcuffed to his seat. He was greeted by the police in Bangkok. 

2 minutes ago, Clarkey611 said:

During all my travels, I have only had one serious incident about 20 years ago from CPH to the old BKK, upstairs on a Thai 747-400, where a Norwegian decided he wanted to try to open the upstairs door at about 36,000 feet. Luckily, two stewards and a couple of us passengers subdued him and he was handcuffed to his seat. He was greeted by the police in Bangkok. 

I don't think it's possible to open these doors.

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

do airlines need to start making a bad boy chair for special ones like this. 

tazer and restrained to the seat until the flight is over. upon landing arrested and taken into custody to clean his panties he soiled when he got tazed and have him charged with aggravated assault. public disturbance. also some sort of charge for disrupting the flight. 

Perfect 

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

The Brits are even more unhinged and belligerent than usual lately. :1zgarz5: 

This freak should be jailed for a long time, banned from Thailand forever...and from ever flying anywhere ever again. Moron. 

Don’t do that. Allow him back into Thailand so he can get charged with assaulting the steward. Some time in a Thai jail would do him the world of good 😀 

6 hours ago, garygooner said:

11+ hours to go with that guy still on the plane. Brilliant. (sedate him!) 

If it were me, I would have provided him with three options, the 1st would be for him to STFU, or the 2nd option would be for me to gag him, and the 3rd, to ask the stewards to turn the lights down, whilst I knock him out with one punch, naturally after offering him all 3 options, I would then provide him with the 3rd option whether he liked it or not.

I think it's time Stewards did some training on how to apply pepper spray and how to put on handcuffs in situations like this.

I hope he doesn't get let off easily, and the plan returned to Thailand, were justice could be better served than in the UK, fricken nutter.

“Two passengers sat on either side of him and kept pulling him down. We had to put up with his shouting. He was being very verbally abusive.

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 hour ago, transam said:

Why, I thought smoking dope affected folk in different ways and not just a one-way street....😉

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7084484/

I read the first six cases they cited all of them involved something besides  marijuana  ,history of mental illness  PTSD , Psychosis , paranoia,  gang member . It seems the study went out of it's way to try to blame it on marijuana ?

Edited by charleskerins
nm