Unruly British man goes berserk on Bangkok-London flight (video)

webfact

On 2/18/2024 at 7:30 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

He got arrested when he got off the flight in the UK , hes getting charged with GBH and endangering an airplane 

Did he settle down for the rest of the flight ?

On 2/18/2024 at 12:42 AM, IslandLover said:

Upper class Brits call it the lavatory.  Lower class Brits and Americans call it the toilet.  And if you are old-fashioned and pedantic, it's called the WC (water closet).  Chavs call it the bog.

My mate and his mum call it he bathroom, but i am opposed to pissing in the bathroom.

On 2/17/2024 at 3:22 PM, JimTripper said:

They should have locked him in the "lavatory" until the plane landed. Why risk letting him out of the "toilet" to be tied to a "seat".

I mean, there are other "John's" passengers could use aboard the aircraft. 😅

But he had already smashed the toilet door.

27 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

With all the ex SAS and Seals living in Pattaya i would have thought that there would have been a couple on board todeal with this idiot

Edited by JimTripper

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/british-man-punched-air-steward-202030730.html

The Metropolitan Police said: “Christopher McSheffrey, 35, of Sutton Coldfield was charged on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and endangering an aircraft on 8 February.

“McSheffrey remains in custody and is due to appear at Isleworth Crown Court on February 29.”

Anyone read a follow up news report?

You would think the pilot would have returned to Bangkok for the safety of the passengers, at the very least for the aircrew member to be treated for his suspected broken nose. Can't have been nice flying twelve hours like that.

3 minutes ago, phetphet said:

You would think the pilot would have returned to Bangkok for the safety of the passengers, at the very least for the aircrew member to be treated for his suspected broken nose. Can't have been nice flying twelve hours like that.

That would probably have involved dumping $XX,000 worth of fuel.

Just a wild guess, but I suspect that the assailant had been drinking heavily before boarding the flight.

Edited by Andrew65

On 3/10/2024 at 7:34 PM, Huckenfell said:

With all the ex SAS and Seals living in Pattaya i would have thought that there would have been a couple on board todeal with this idiot

Many years ago when I worked in Algeria one of our security guys had 'dealt with' and unruly passenger, I think on Virgin Atlantic, he was upgraded to business class on the return flight. He was ex-SBS, built like a brick ****house, but a really nice guy.

• Confused 1