Trump allies prepare to infuse ‘Christian nationalism’ in second administration

Social Media

On 2/21/2024 at 2:18 PM, animalmagic said:

In an attempt to be more attractive to voters Christian Nationalists now prefer to be referred to as Nationalist Christians.

Nat C's for short.

I did not see that coming.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Christian values AND nationalism? 

Wow, this is going to get the lefties really riled up. Probably why they did it. :laugh:

You really think they're doing this to get the lefties riled up? Not because they want to infuse Christian Nationalism into American politics? 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tug said:

Nope and he won’t see what these morons have done and are doing to women’s rights?see them do Putin’s bidding in murdering a nation?their messiah is an adjudged rapist soon to be a convicted felon tryed to steal the presidency they can bloviate all the want he ain’t gonna be president 

Man I hope you are right   by the way an Alabama SC judge     just ruled about embryos after apparently talking to God

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You really think they're doing this to get the lefties riled up? Not because they want to infuse Christian Nationalism into American politics? 

They already have infused it     the lefties aka people that believe in American Democracy and that  women and POC are first class citizens need to get riled up much more.

1 minute ago, rudi49jr said:

If those are not Christian values, then why do so many evangelicals support Trump? His bible seems to contain the exact opposite of what the evangelicals claim they believe in.

I wasn’t aware that I was being Christianophobic. I have no problems with Christians, used to be one myself. As long as they leave other people be, they can believe in anything they want, as far as I’m concerned.

I was just trying to point out the enormous hypocrisy of the evangelical movement. Claiming to be Christians, yet supporting a guy who is anything but Christian.

There are no christian supporters of DT

18 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Possibly killing 2 birds with one stone.

America is a predominantly Christian country so politically it would make sense to appeal to those with Christian values.

image.png.c828134540449ea1fcd6d3e3d45643a1.png

It's not like he's the first one to do it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/23/us/biden-catholic-christian.html

image.png.e4ff20030d4f993fc77d4ac769c5ea0f.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Ah yes, KKKristian Talibangicals.

For non-Americans, here's a little quiz:

How many times does any deity appear in the US Constitution?

Answer: Zero

Neither Madison nor Jefferson believed in any deity, nor did the majority of the Founders. What they absolutely did put into the Constitution, however, was 'separation of church and state'. Folks are free to believe whatever superstition makes them happy, but they cannot bring it into governance.

Sadly, trump and McConnell stuffed the SC with crazy Catholics, though they would likely be at odds (as Papists) with the KKKristian Talibangicals.

Leonard Leo the Federalist Society      SC  -Catholics for Fascism   

26 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

What Christian values would that be? Hate thy neighbor just because they have a different skin color and/or opinions and beliefs? Screw over the poor? You shall covet? Thou shall bear false witness? Thou shall steal?

Please enlighten me.

Why u hate Christian’s so much ?

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

The ones that he appeals to do not have Christian values -they go to church and profess their faith but they are not Christians

You must know an awful lot of people. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1