Agency for 90 Day Report?

My online submission has been rejected three times despite being exactly the same as all other ones and my not having visited any place that would file a new TM30.  So there is that...... No need to tell me I did something wrong or that it works perfectly for you.  I have been using the online system since it started with varying degrees of success.  Usually it works.

I mailed it in yesterday but it was 12 days before the due date, not the 15 days required, so they will likely gleefully reject it also.  They have cleverly designed the system so if you receive an online rejection it is too late to mail it in.

Rant over.  I guess I better go in person or have an agency do it for me.  In the past I have use Bumrungrad business office but they now charge 600 baht.  (No need to insult me for not just paying the 600 baht, although I am sure someone will.  Enjoy yourself!)

Any suggestions for a conveniently located agency that does the 90 day reporting at a lower price.  Thanks.  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Any suggestions for a conveniently located agency that does the 90 day reporting at a lower price. 

If you're married, or in a relationship, get a family member to do it for you. 

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, UWEB said:

What reason been given for the rejection? Nothing mentioned on the Slip?

No reason. I have never been given a reason for rejection.  Maybe it depends on the office.  Mine is Chaengwattana.  

If you are using passport number + the magnifying glass to pull up previous data then check dates in the report before submitting it.

I had my last report rejected because "visa stay expires" was an old date, I've never had to update that date before, had always been done by immigration office when applying for a new 1 year stay (retirement).

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, lom said:

If you are using passport number + the magnifying glass to pull up previous data then check dates in the report before submitting it.

I had my last report rejected because "visa stay expires" was an old date, I've never had to update that date before, had always been done by immigration office when applying for a new 1 year stay (retirement).

I do use the magnifying glass and did check all the dates.  😞

1 hour ago, proton said:

Mailing it 12 days before should not be a problem, you should have phoned them up and asked why online did not work

mailed mine in 13 days before due,
never got the receipt back with new 90 day due date  ;-(

In my opinion better to go in person because you can then deal with any issues on the spot. Incidentally i went to CW yesterday to submit my 90 day report. I was 2 days late but received no penalty.

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

In my opinion better to go in person because you can then deal with any issues on the spot. Incidentally i went to CW yesterday to submit my 90 day report. I was 2 days late but received no penalty.

You get a seven day grace period from the day it is due

My last two online 90 day reports were rejected without reason and data incorrect, Khon Kaen. I went in person no problem. Officers gave no answer or said they don't know why online was rejected.

I guess online system has problems or it's wanted you come in person.

23 hours ago, ricklev said:

My online submission has been rejected three times despite being exactly the same as all other ones and my not having visited any place that would file a new TM30.  So there is that...... No need to tell me I did something wrong or that it works perfectly for you.  I have been using the online system since it started with varying degrees of success.  Usually it works.

I mailed it in yesterday but it was 12 days before the due date, not the 15 days required, so they will likely gleefully reject it also.  They have cleverly designed the system so if you receive an online rejection it is too late to mail it in.

Rant over.  I guess I better go in person or have an agency do it for me.  In the past I have use Bumrungrad business office but they now charge 600 baht.  (No need to insult me for not just paying the 600 baht, although I am sure someone will.  Enjoy yourself!)

Any suggestions for a conveniently located agency that does the 90 day reporting at a lower price.  Thanks.  

I totally agree with you.  On my last due report, I was notified that it was now 16 days b4 the due date so the following day I too did my online which had been successful many times.  However, normally within 3 days at most, I received the new 90-day date report/receipt but this time no, so I came on this forum and asked if anyone else in CM had that problem and was told yes, they just cancelled and re-did their online report and within 2 days had a successful report fm IO so I did that but my online report was denied so I had to do it in person.  It was easy yes, but just an unnecessary trip to immigration in my opinion.  They used to have the TM.28 for we, the ex-pats/farangs to do this change of address report but about the time they went to enforcing the TM.30 again, they dropped the TM.28 requirement so now if the landlord/house mother or whatever doesn't feel like doing a TM.30 for me, it creates an unnecessary problem for me when it is legally (so to speak) not my responsibility but I would be the one fined or have problems with my yearly extension and not the local person responsible.  Hopefully, in the future, immigration will recognize this problem as folks complain, and will fix this so we can just do it on line ourselves if they don't drop it altogether (fat chance of course).   Good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

The biggest shortcoming with these 90-dayonline reporting rejections is there is no error code to explain why it was rejected.

A rejection from my understanding is the IO checking the 90-day reporting database (not the IMM database) against your form data entries.

A smart software solution would check the user form data entries at the submission time.

The form should be re-displayed on rejection, and the field(s) in errors should be highlighted in red.

This is 101 basics of form building, just look at any online airline or hotel booking service.

What I am highlighting here is the immature intelligence of these IMM people defining and designing this software.

But hold your breath, the site goes offline into maintenance mode from Feb 23-26 

Fingers crossed when it comes back online we have some smarter functionality; miracles can happen.

You see, Thais are so much smarter than everyone else; don't canvass users for input requirements, don't do end-user testing and acceptance before releasing, don't have an online user feedback and support option and don't have a live chat feature to help solve rejections real time.

BTW, if you are summoned to go to your local IMM office due to a rejection, do not waste your time talking to an IO about your online rejection, they have no knowledge or interest in the 90-day online reporting system.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, HuaHinNew said:

The biggest shortcoming with these 90-dayonline reporting rejections is there is no error code to explain why it was rejected.

Back when they implemented the whole system they had to make a decision as to whether notification would be acceptable or if the notification itself would need to be subject to an approval process.   Maybe it was a no-brainer for them.  

Hi, no one is answering OP's question (to which I have the same question!!) - Does any know / use an agency in BKK that does 90-day reporting?   Preferably located in Asoke/Ploenchit/Chit Lom area?

I appreciate that everyone has an opinion of the online system, etc. but when it doesn't work, I prefer to pay someone instead of wasting my time.

Thanks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GiveMeAColdOne said:

Hi, no one is answering OP's question (to which I have the same question!!) - Does any know / use an agency in BKK that does 90-day reporting?   Preferably located in Asoke/Ploenchit/Chit Lom area?

I appreciate that everyone has an opinion of the online system, etc. but when it doesn't work, I prefer to pay someone instead of wasting my time.

Thanks.

Bumrungrad Office Center at the hospital does it for 650 baht.  You don't need to be a patient. Good service. 

On 2/21/2024 at 9:28 AM, ricklev said:

No reason. I have never been given a reason for rejection.  Maybe it depends on the office.  Mine is Chaengwattana.  

Is it to much inconvenience to go there? 

On 2/21/2024 at 8:33 AM, ricklev said:

In the past I have use Bumrungrad business office but they now charge 600 baht.  (No need to insult me for not just paying the 600 baht

I know one that does it for 599 baht, if this helps. Suggest also you change your attitude, being a bit defensive in your comments when asking for help is not the way to go.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, jimn said:

I know one that does it for 599 baht, if this helps. Suggest also you change your attitude, being a bit defensive in your comments when asking for help is not the way to go.

Thanks for your advice.  Like we say in Texas, with a wink and a smile ... Bless your heart. 

Edited by ricklev

On 2/21/2024 at 8:33 AM, ricklev said:

TM.30oi says they can do it.

Happy ending to the story:

I received this at 5:01 this evening after resubmitting this morning for the 4th time.  I'll never know why.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2024-05-22 (UTC +7)

Full Name :  

Passport No :  

Nationality :  

Approved Date : 2024-02-22 17:01:21 (UTC +7)

• Thumbs Up 1