British tourist injured in money dispute with Thai ladyboys in Phuket

snoop1130

I wonder if they offered them 4,000 Baht each thinking they were actually women.

Then they got started and found the additional hardware and offered them 2,000 Baht for all 3 to clear off?

If I were them, that would be my story anyway :laugh:.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Looks like they trashed the place also, wonder where the owner is? Personally I would never had rented it to 5 guys asking for trouble, 

Owner (not Thai) has a number of Kata properties for rent. With a 5 bedroom he can only get large groups paying premium day rate. I would guess there is a huge deposit. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

https://br.ifunny.co/picture/australian-judge-rules-in-favor-of-husband-in-divorce-settlement-olt87CgZ8

Gives whole new meaning for the Rolf Harris song, Tie me Kangaroo down Sport. Suppose its a step up from a  ladyboy, the Sheila's must be rough in Oz.

Not surprised Rolf decided to leave Australia and live in England. He fitted in  much better there.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Think it's 6 young lads that rented it for a week. 

Of the six it looks like only two actually like girls who were born female.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LivinginKata said:

Owner (not Thai) has a number of Kata properties for rent. With a 5 bedroom he can only get large groups paying premium day rate. I would guess there is a huge deposit. 

If on Airbnb lets hope he has a huge cleaning fee

56 minutes ago, Goat said:

Not surprised Rolf decided to leave Australia and live in England. He fitted in  much better there.

I reckon the Aussie judge got it right about the woman not having grounds for divorce when her husband was doing a bit with a kangaroo, there's some real beauts where you live 🙂🙂

dg728rp-655f1787-a09b-4b78-9d60-0e393cafa0de.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I wonder if they offered them 4,000 Baht each thinking they were actually women.

Then they got started and found the additional hardware and offered them 2,000 Baht for all 3 to clear off?

If I were them, that would be my story anyway :laugh:.

Nobody believes that.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Dolf said:

66% gay, 33% straight. That's 2024 for you.

In Britain perhaps.

But while it is gay, it also on another level. Most gay just like other men.

But this 66% seem to like this weird hybrid thing that is so popular amongst Brits in Thailand.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

In Britain perhaps.

But while it is gay, it also on another level. Most gay just like other men.

But this 66% seem to like this weird hybrid thing that is so popular amongst Brits in Thailand.

Maybe they think hybrids will help the climate.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

I reckon the Aussie judge got it right about the woman not having grounds for divorce when her husband was doing a bit with a kangaroo, there's some real beauts where you live 🙂🙂

dg728rp-655f1787-a09b-4b78-9d60-0e393cafa0de.jpg

What is it with you guys. LBs, animals, prostitutes etc. Cant you just have normal relations with a female.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

What is it with you guys. LBs, animals, prostitutes etc. Cant you just have normal relations with a female.

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

You forgot GOATS. 

Only kidding 😁

6 minutes ago, Goat said:

Sadly, they are not off limits either over there.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/20/robert-steven-newman-wiltshire-man-farms-sex-goat_n_3784717.html

A British man who admitted having sex with a goat has been banned from every farm in the country as he awaits sentencing.

Robert Steven Newman, had been due to stand trial for the act of sexual penetration with a living animal in April this year.

But the 23-year-old changed his plea to guilty 

Brilliant, 🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Goat said:

the constant trouble they cause, only a small percentage of which actually gets reported.

How can you know that if it's not reported and if you're not out with them to witness it?

You might also want to look at the percentage of tourists in the country from certain countries. For example, reported crime from North Korean or Bhutanese tourists is probably very low.

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

No for sure Thais. And they wore gstrings and tops. Not nude. I have access to the original videos. Clearly the katoeys have had the full chop. Small boob jobs.

I was joking!

And that clip took 2 hours to download but the 2nd half could have been trimmed off.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Wild Condo Brawl Between British Tourists and Transgenders in Phuket Leads to Multiple Injuries
By Goongnang Suksawat

image.jpeg

Patong – Three transgender people and three foreign men have been injured after an unsuccessful negotiation over pricing for companionship at a condominium in Karon in Mueang Phuket.

Captain Surasak Sudmueang of the Karon Police was notified of the incident at a condominium in Karon at 4:00 A.M. on Thursday morning (February 22nd) before arriving at the condominium. Foreign men, reportedly British, told police that they contacted three transgenders in Patong to come to their condominium at 3:00 A.M for companionship and to hang out. The men allegedly agreed to give the transgenders 4,000 baht each for their time.

The three transgender people arrived in the room at the condominium but the three foreign men only gave 2,000 baht to one of the transgenders. They then asked the other two transgenders to leave the room and refused to pay them. The transgenders became angry at the foreigners before they started a verbal argument which escalated to a physical argument, with the transgenders continuing to demand payment for their time.

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2024-02-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

I think someone is going to have quite a few extra baht charges upon checking out.

Rightfully so.

One of the reasons why I never rent my condo out in the USA despite only spending about 3 months a year there.

That and the latest fad, squatters.

Given that these are younger lads, I suspect the LBs were 'ordered' using one of the dating apps, and maybe they were fooled by the online photos. They don't look or behave like gay lads in the photos and videos, so I would say they expected real women to show up. Then (as another poster said) offered 2000 for them to go quietly. 

There was one poster on here who continually promoted the use of apps to find a lady for the night. IMO you can't beat seeing the goods in person before committing to a 'date'.  

I don't think I'd ever want to return to blighty if I was one of them. The shame! 😆