The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

On 2/27/2024 at 11:56 AM, Walker88 said:

It is a weak person who makes a comment such as yours, as well as being made out of ignorance.

It says much about your own inadequacies and need to project. Your life is likely quite near the end, yet you are so dissatisfied with what it has been, that you feel compelled to attack those who have lived more fully.

Maybe time to climb in the box, because it's too late to make up for what never was.

Another worthless quote by a worthless pencil neck from Langley.

Are you one of those guys who had to retire or else you would have been fired?  

At least they gave you a way out to save face.

So what has been the greatest achievement of the CIA since polluting Watts with crack?

Nothing!

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

So what has been the greatest achievement of the CIA since polluting Watts with crack?

Nothing!

He's an internet tough guy ie not tough at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Nothing!

Seriously? Drank the kool-aid for sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

The FBI doesn't have a political bias. Unless you are a Trump supporter. Trump should learn to work with others. Not fight them.

The kool-aid must be spiked with a new additive.

Most likely CIA induced LSD.  Reason for such vivid hallucinations.

Mr CIA will confirm this, no doubt.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dolf said:

He's an internet tough guy ie not tough at all.

Most paper pushers are not.  He can beat a desk to shreds though.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Most adults cant stand her.  How can they - she is a 34 year old who is dressing, talking and signing like a teenager - and she is just as stupid as most teenage girls.  Madonna and Gwen Stefani did it all before - Swift is nothing new and she is not as talented as either of them.  But in the world of KPop music stars and formula music, talent does not matter - it is all about the looks and only the looks. 

I am not a fan either. Having said that, her net wealth is $1.1 billion. Nobody amasses that much money by being stupid. The combined wealth of Madonna and Stefani is $1.01 billion.

As Arthur C Clarke once said in one of his books, the old can be insanely jealous of the young. Trump and her is just another example.

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am not a fan either. Having said that, her net wealth is $1.1 billion. Nobody amasses that much money by being stupid. The combined wealth of Madonna and Stefani is $1.01 billion.

As Arthur C Clarke once said in one of his books, the old can be insanely jealous of the young. Trump and her is just another example.

Madonna was big 30 years ago a lot less money then. She was twice the star Swift is.

Nobody cares about Swift except people with bad music taste.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

“Nobody amasses that much money by being stupid”

Well Trump is worth at least 2.6 billion so that makes him smarter than TS.

Thank you for confirming Trump is a smart man.  That enema must have worked wonders.

Of course by that measure Jeff Bezos, the owner of the Washington Post, who is about 50 times richer than Trump must be 50 times smarter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Of course by that measure Jeff Bezos, the owner of the Washington Post, who is about 50 times richer than Trump must be 50 times smarter.

Trump is broke and thick as a brick. His latest filing is about not having to pay the bond for his appeal against the 450 million fine because it would be finally ruinous. Maybe he could have thought about that before ruining her life.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, johng said:

You tip your hat to someone that suggests assassination of a past and possibly future POTUS   isn't there some sort of law against that ?

Claus von Stauffenberg is a hero today for his failed attempt to assassinate Hitler. While I generally do not agree that violence should be used to solve political problems there are times when it is morally justified.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You're right, that was over the top.

You're entitled to disagree with Walker88's political views, but there was nothing in his post which should have triggered suspicions that he was exaggerating his work history. If you are at all familiar with his posting history you would know that he is probably THE most articulate and intelligent poster on this forum. Your failure to recognize and appreciate this is disappointing, and in my opinion reflects poorly on you. All you did was baselessly attack his credibility because you didn't like his political views. Intellectual dishonesty at its worst.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dolf said:

Quit trolling. You posted a link from 2020 claiming Trump was the least popular. Biden is the least popular since Truman.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Trolling? I'm guessing you aren't aware that these stats come out AFTER the president’s term. Not before. Ugh. Void of facts. Talk about Trolling

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Trump is broke and thick as a brick. His latest filing is about not having to pay the bond for his appeal against the 450 million fine because it would be finally ruinous. Maybe he could have thought about that before ruining her life.

There is no filter between Trump's brain and his mouth. Thus, the mountain of problems he's facing. But gotta admit, he's a great conman. Look how many of his supporters are either in jail or been arrested. Well over 1,000. Not very smart people.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

You're entitled to disagree with Walker88's political views, but there was nothing in his post which should have triggered suspicions that he was exaggerating his work history. If you are at all familiar with his posting history you would know that he is probably THE most articulate and intelligent poster on this forum. Your failure to recognize and appreciate this is disappointing, and in my opinion reflects poorly on you. All you did was baselessly attack his credibility because you didn't like his political views. Intellectual dishonesty at its worst.

It reflects poorly on you that you don't recognize the part of walkers post the other poster was referring to and which I responded. See below.............. 

"I also would be willing to bet that should trump travel internationally, not a single host nation or their security would bend over backwards to protect trump. Nobody likes him (save perhaps for putin and Kim Jong-un), and nobody respects him. Take him out in London or Berlin or Paris or Tokyo---oh well, stuff happens. All host governments and all liaison intelligence services are of the same view: a world without trump is instantly a better world."

Instead of a humorous comeback he tells me to die. Because he held a lackey GS position he led a better life than mine. Pleeaassee....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

No I don't, I live a sheltered life deep with in the bubble of my biases that the liberal press nurtures allowing me to be a tool of the progressive movement.  

I am truly ashamed and want to reform, can you please help me? 

I agree with all of that.

15 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Most adults cant stand her.  How can they - she is a 34 year old who is dressing, talking and signing like a teenager - and she is just as stupid as most teenage girls.  Madonna and Gwen Stefani did it all before - Swift is nothing new and she is not as talented as either of them.  But in the world of KPop music stars and formula music, talent does not matter - it is all about the looks and only the looks. 

That is what I don't get. She is not hot. She is not beautiful. She looks fairly ordinary. Is that why people relate to her? Or have the standards in the US dropped that much? Or is "very pretty" now frowned upon by the Uber feminist nazi patrol? It sure seems that way in Hollywood. 

48 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It reflects poorly on you that you don't recognize the part of walkers post the other poster was referring to and which I responded. See below.............. 

"I also would be willing to bet that should trump travel internationally, not a single host nation or their security would bend over backwards to protect trump. Nobody likes him (save perhaps for putin and Kim Jong-un), and nobody respects him. Take him out in London or Berlin or Paris or Tokyo---oh well, stuff happens. All host governments and all liaison intelligence services are of the same view: a world without trump is instantly a better world."

Instead of a humorous comeback he tells me to die. Because he held a lackey GS position he led a better life than mine. Pleeaassee....

No. You came at me lacking any knowledge whatsoever of what my career experience has been. You made false assumptions, which I took as an attempt to make yourself feel better about yourself, so I responded accordingly.

You may hold whatever opinion you want, despite how wrong it is. I am entitled to do the same about you.

Edited by Walker88
  • Love It 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

When you get a huge marketing machine behind you, it becomes a formulaic production. Enough PR, social media and hype, and the masses are hypnotized into a form of commercial worship. I do not think her phenomenon is due to great talent as a singer, or songwriter. She is no Joni Mitchell. She is a product. And people are buying it. 

11 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Depends on the economic climate, but at times, a lot of cash sitting around. Guess you're not a financial advisor?

There are many trillions sitting on the sidelines, at this moment in time. It is likely Trump has very little of it. He has alot of debt, he is up to his ears in judgments of his own making, and the values of many of his properties are dropping. It is very possible he won't be able to get a bond, as few would be willing to take that enormous risk, with a known scoundrel and criminal. This is a man who has made a career and a fortune out of weaseling his way out of paying his debts. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

When you get a huge marketing machine behind you, it becomes a formulaic production. Enough PR, social media and hype, and the masses are hypnotized into a form of commercial worship. I do not think her phenomenon is due to great talent as a singer, or songwriter. She is no Joni Mitchell. She is a product. And people are buying it. 

I thought exactly the same thing about The Beatles. The salient part is that people buy it and Trump needs to be afraid, very afraid. And he knows it.