The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Woke is a political term created by the far right to fire up the masses. A dog whistle.

FIXED YOUR MISTAKE - Trump is a Nazi is a political term created by the far left to fire up the masses. A dog whistle.

But I cannot fix the cognitive bias.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I agree about 2020 because it is ridiculous to expect that an election that has been certified can be over-turned - the only way to do that would be to have every single person state exactly who they voted for and then add them up. Trump should have accepted the result, but stated clearly he had serious doubts about its integrity, and then moved on to winning the next election with a promise of massive national voting process regulation changes (which he will implement IMO). 

There is no doubt Trump will act to disenfranchise opposition minority groups, in line with what the GOP is attempting to do now. Before you get too far ahead of yourself.........

Edited by metisdead
Trolling meme removed.
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

About what?

😆

Oops I have just remembered, see my post re Trump above.

Is that back on topic enough for you?

No.  I went to the top of the page and didn't see anything addressing the topic "The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge".

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Not at all. You started in this thread with a cheap shot on Page 1, and you're taking another cheap shot now.

Were you guys coddled as toddlers? I'm having a hard time understanding all these theatrics over a few posts.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

14 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Were you guys coddled as toddlers? I'm having a hard time understanding all these theatrics over a few posts.

I don't think so. I used to scavenge copper, aluminium, brass and lead at the local garbage tip as a kid, which paid for my first bicycle and set of golf clubs.

If you want to take a shot at my age, go ahead. Assuming you even get to the same age, IMO you'll be under-qualified for the job of village idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's a long post with many claims against Trump, but, in contravention of the forum rules, not a single shred of proof other than your opinion.

Thats a triple bingo, congratulations , this one just made

my ignore list 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Trump has already said he wants to ditch the constitution. Isn't that what Hitler did? Not very democratic. But I can not fix cognitive bias.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4168261-trump-called-for-termination-of-parts-of-constitution-in-december/

Trump called for ‘termination’ of parts of Constitution in December

The problem with your link is that it only goes to someone saying Trump said those comments re the constitution and then the link "quotes" his rebuttal"

I am no Tumpeteer but please link to where he actually made those comments and NOT where someone said he said!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Brilliant said,

Safety First hasn’t occurred to the radicals and their leader of the Woke movement, Surge the border the fool said!

Eventually,The Response by Intel,

Its just a question of when(terrorism)!

Hope Wray last long enough to stand in front of the American people to explain their ineptness.

Director Wray even confirmed joint terrorism task forces in all 56 of the agency’s field offices are occupied with threats coming across the border.

https://homeland.house.gov/2023/11/15/fbi-director-wray-confirms-the-border-crisis-poses-major-homeland-security-threat-dhs-secretary-mayorkas-stonewalls/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/2021/03/24/column-biden-called-for-the-border-surge-and-now-he-owns-it/

Lay off the booze before posting, please.

Your post is a garbled mess.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

You used idiot on the wrong guy, im afraid to say! But I agree with everything else mostly!

Give credit were due,

Well said

When Trump wins , it will take more then his administration and 4 years to drain the cesspool of bureaucracy!

imop

When Trump wins. Funny.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

The problem with your link is that it only goes to someone saying Trump said those comments re the constitution and then the link "quotes" his rebuttal"

I am no Tumpeteer but please link to where he actually made those comments and NOT where someone said he said!

From the article.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post in December 2022.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1