Trump seeks to block Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen from testifying at NY hush money trial

Social Media

On 2/28/2024 at 8:00 AM, Mike Lister said:

When you put something in quotes, that means somebody said something hence you need to supply a link from a reliable source. Other posters objected to the absence of a link which we wasted 10 minutes trying to find. 

EDIT TO ADD: Bickering posts removed also, already 50% of posts in the thread removed....stop it!

Thank you.

I abandon more and more articles now when the replies descend into juvenile bickering and ad hominem attacks.

Just replace them with ads for  all I care. It's    better to see ads than idiots making incoherent noise, satisfying nobody but themselves.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I am of the opinion this website should do what a lot of other sites are doing and ban all political talk.  It's too toxic and attracts all the wrong sorts of people.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/28/2024 at 2:42 PM, rct99q said:

otherwise there would be Stormy seas a-head (see how I used..anyway).

On the one hand that was quite witty, on the other hand it may show they you are expecting some entertaining salacious testimony; both hands are remarkably small by the way!

Edited by herfiehandbag

This "thing" is the supreme being of frivolous and totally meritless claims. And while we're at it...absurdity, projection, BS and "moronity". 

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

This "thing" is the supreme being of frivolous and totally meritless claims. And while we're at it...absurdity, projection, BS and "moronity". 

I have no idea what you are talking about.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

SeriouslyWell then here's a hint. Same thing everyone is talking about...Slimy Don. 

42 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Ever get the impression that Trump's lawyers are churning out motions just to rack up more billable hours?

I'm sure they don't mind the billable hours, potential payment issues set aside, but the main aim is delay.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2