Thailand aims to become Southeast Asia’s leading halal hub by 2028

webfact

4 minutes ago, grain said:

Strict Muslims will only eat at Muslim managed halal restaurants regardless of whatever nonsense "hubs' the Thais come up with. 

The OP is primarily focusing on exports for food, fashion, pharmaceuticals and herbal products, cocoa. Tourism and services for Muslims which is already well underway from Malaysia, KSR etc

Maybe they ought to chill on killing the Muslims in the south first?

Yet another article discussing the prime Minister and some minor, petty issue that does not rise to the level of the office

Hub of hubs. Meanwhile, Vietnam inches ever closer...

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Tourism and services for Muslims which is already well underway from Malaysia,

There's no real tourism unless you include bars and brothels in south. In the 30 plus years I've been in and out of this country I think I've met probably fewer Malaysian than I could count on one hand.

54 minutes ago, Sluglord said:

There's no real tourism unless you include bars and brothels in south. In the 30 plus years I've been in and out of this country I think I've met probably fewer Malaysian than I could count on one hand.

Interesting...last year there were more than 4 millions Malaysian visitors to Thailand.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/life/2024/01/02/at-456-million-malaysian-tourists-top-list-of-visitors-to-thailand-in-2023-says-thai-minister/110295#:~:text=BANGKOK%2C Jan 2 — Malaysians led,international visitors during the year.