Trying To Do Business With

We have just been informed by out agent in Bangkok that the military 'government' have pulled the plug on all projects that are government based or funded that were initiated during the previous governments reign.

I can only accept their word for this, but I wonder how Thailand hopes to make any progress forward or hopes it will be taken seriously if it continues to twist and turn and chase shadows, rather than get on with NOW.

This very small project has been on and off and up and down like a roller coaster and is frankly nearing the point where its not worth the effort and is turning into a comedy.

It saddens me that the perception of the country and 'government' is that of a bit of a joke looking from the outside, in.

Still its changed so many times in the last two years, I am expecting an E mail saying its all back on by the start of next week. :o

A Bibe ? ? ? is that a bib, a bible or a bribe, it could quite easily be the latter, but I dont do that sort of thing, maybe thats my mistake.

Thank god for some intelligent input, I alway wanted a bibe.

Cobalt,

I worked with agents and distributors here for a few years before coming out to live (4 years ago). I wouldn't believe a word they say... check for yourself.

Unless you have an agent that's financially invested in your partnership they can be real shockers.

Good luck.

Cobalt,

I worked with agents and distributors here for a few years before coming out to live (4 years ago). I wouldn't believe a word they say... check for yourself.

Unless you have an agent that's financially invested in your partnership they can be real shockers.

Good luck.

A good point and something although at the back of my mind, not really fully considered, thanks