Tinder for Old Guys: Any Old Guys here posted on Tinder?

Looking for Love in all the wrong places:

How many old guys here are SO HARD UP that they have posted their photos and profiles on Tinder?

Even if they do, then what do they catch?

Mostly girls who are not out for love, but for money, in exchange for the old.....

In and Out.

So, I just wonder....

Are there any very OLD GUYS who are so brave as to post their profile photos on TINDER?

How sick it is!

But, in Thailand, no matter how sick....there are still plenty of sick guys, man enough, to post their profiles on TINDER.

Still, I wonder what kind of girls answer your TINDER ads...

What kind of girls SWIPE LEFT or RIGHT, after viewing your wrinkled old faces.

Regards,

Gamma

Note:  Old Faces....

• Confused 2
  • Sad 7
  • Haha 1

Most guys wish they had a pus handsome enough to put on their profile to attract HOT girls.

Yet, there is not doubt that, in most cases, the guys on TV are just too ugly, and too inept to attract HOT girls.

This is why guys from the UK, who are mostly those suitable for working below ground, in the coal mines, or cabbies, come to Thailand, hoping to pay a bit of money to find some girl they would never qualify for in their home country.

Really, it is just so sad.....

It is sad for the girls, actually.

Lousy guys from the UK who come here to try to get what they could not get in their home country.

So sad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 5
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Daaaamn….  Made the mistake again of clicking before checking who the author is. 

About the only one who replies to his sh!t any more is himself. Digital mental masturbation.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

RACIST, REPORTED, BANNED!

Why you say this??

Does gamma globulin describe you personally?

Probably he met only this special class of people. And probably this is the majority. At least in his opinion.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

RACIST, REPORTED, BANNED!

Another Rat.  Second one outing themselves in the past few days.

Racist?  I know it’s the new “go to “ term nowadays but not even close.

The funny thing is, it was the truth.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I think most people could less if someone does or doesn’t advertise on Tinder.

Thai Friendly is another social app basically the same thing,

What I find more amusing is the old or even younger guys exaggerating themselves , stating their age is 20 years younger and topping it off with their photos from 20 plus years ago.

Yes 73 years young currently have 50+ likes but beware many girls turned to dating sites when the sex industry closed down due to COVID so when I start a conversation I always ask what work are they involved in many are either freelancing or work in bars I aim for the 40ish range of woman if there selling themselves I don’t bother with them ! I show up to date pics or have a video chat as I live on my own I try to reach out to local ladies who want to be treated to a meal or a coffee or just friendship I’ve had a certain amount of success from dating sites I’m not after a quick bang if I want that there are plenty of massage parlors but sometimes it’s nice to have female company for an evening out with no strings attached

Edited by crazykopite
  • Thumbs Up 1

As one of the major wind up merchants on here I am surprised you are still allowed to post. Tinder is just like Thai Friendly, a place for anyone of any age to find sex, that's it.

54 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I think most people could less if someone does or doesn’t advertise on Tinder.

Thai Friendly is another social app basically the same thing,

What I find more amusing is the old or even younger guys exaggerating themselves , stating their age is 20 years younger and topping it off with their photos from 20 plus years ago.

Hahaha true that! As a female millenial who have gone through dating apps, those old men making their age around 20-25 kills me.😂😂 What's even worse is if you ask them, they will stick to that age they posted when they clearly look nothing close to it, you know what I mean! Add the ones who post photos of celebrities in their country and think no one would know hahha. 😁 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Welcome back GG.

i go on Tinder when the wife's not looking and show my 20 year old pics.

i have to chase them away with a <deleted>ty stick.Hundreds interested.

Why would you do that? Do you miss your youth? Not happy with your marriage?

20 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Because,

1,I still like the chase.

2,Yes.

3,Yes.

Why don't you just set yourself free! We don't know when our time is up and wouldn't you like to at least live a happy life before that? Sorry for asking, I'm a curious female millenial. I just don't believe in being stuck in a marriage where every day seems like your last. If I was married, I would not want a husband who's unhappy with me or his life. It's best to move on and both find happiness. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Hokeus said:

GammaGlobulin = An oversized dose of verbal vomit, mixed with a full serving of a sleepless nuttter wasting online resources, and smothered in a vulgar mountain of babblings of an over inflamed crotch rash gone amok. 🤢🤮

Yeah he surely seems to be looking for some kind of attention. Perhaps he was an aspiring actor when he was younger and continually got passed over during auditions. It feels like he's trying to squeeze out his last 15 minutes of fame. Or at least some kind of recognition, but the level of vapidity of his topics is setting the bar at a new depth. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

I love Tinder. Best thing ever for Bangkok. I posted pictures of me next to a Mercedes wearing a chefs hat in a wheelchair with a British flag draped over me and a cute little Shih Tzu sitting on my lap and with a big smile so she can see my pearly white veneers. My profile says: "68, rich, retired, single, generous, and lonely looking for a wife who doesn't want to work and likes to be treated like a princess". When they contact me I tell them it isn't so easy for me to get around so it's best to meet at my condo on Thonglor (a cheap daily rental from AirBnb) and I will cook them the best Thai dinner they ever had. When they arrive they tell me I look so much younger than 68, well, because I am for FFS! I tell them I am also recovered now from my fall on the golf course so I no longer need the wheelchair. Then I tell them my stove just broke so I order in some cheap noodles via LINE Man. Then I pop a bottle of cheap red wine and ask if they can massage my legs, and, before you know it, rover takes over. If they are good at doing the tube steak boogie then I at least give them cab money to get home when I toss them out. Then I block them on LINE and rinse and repeat a few days later. Not sure what your issue is, but for me it works like the bees knees mate. Best thing is me missus and the kids never find out. If you need any tips on how to hump and dump them hooligan style then just let me know bruv!

If stroking an ego is a person, you'd represent well!