Trump pledges to free Jan. 6 rioters in early act as president if elected

Social Media

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Peaceful protest, hmmmm, did anyone die on your peaceful protest...?  🤔

Did anyone carry none peaceful items....?

Or is this below all hogwash......?

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

the only person to die on jan 6th war Ashley Babbit, shot by a cop!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

So it was peaceful..........😂

i didnt say cit was or wasn't, you were trying to imply that many died that day, but they didn't..... only 1.....but you don't care about that as she wasn't on the right side!

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.27.26.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, I may be, and I'm sure there are some problems there, but I will NEVER understand why anyone in their right mind would support Trump. He's the epitome of dishonesty, vulgarity, and chaos, as far as I'm concerned.

well, there is your answer..... if he is as bad as you say, but the people still chose him what does that say for the people he ran against 

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Jill Biden, Joe Biden's wife, is a woman. Joe is a man. Of course, I have no proof of this.

What do you mean by "got nothing"? Do you mean jail time or a fine for something? No, as far as I know, Joe Biden has never been convicted of anything. 

No charges for telling state secrets to his ghostwriter. Some protestor gets 18 years. Amazing USA.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Then go through the legal system and stop whining that he can't be on the campaign trail. If he or you think he is innocent, go to court and prove it. By delaying, it just show that you are guilty as hell.

He will go after all his perceived enemies. He said that himself. That's what dictator does. Maga GOP has no spine and no self respect to bow to a dictator. 

'then go through the legal system', totally missing the point or perhaps willfully ignoring it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:
11 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, I may be, and I'm sure there are some problems there, but I will NEVER understand why anyone in their right mind would support Trump. He's the epitome of dishonesty, vulgarity, and chaos, as far as I'm concerned.

well, there is your answer..... if he is as bad as you say, but the people still chose him what does that say for the people he ran against 

IMO, it doesn't say much about who he ran against. He only says what kind of people would vote for him. And most of them are so conned by him that they believe all the bad things he and his other supporters say about his opponents. 

There are two types of people, IMO, that support Trump: Those who have been duped and conned by him and those who are the same, corrupt, disgusting type of person as he is. Right now, it doesn't matter to me which type someone is. I loathe them all. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you missed the bit where he said "fight like hell", then watched the insurrection for 4 hours, refusing to respond to the pleas of his staff.

Or the bit where he said "he deserves it " when the insurrectionists were chanting "Hang Mike Pence".

how many times have politicians worldwide  said something similar to "fight like hell" when either campaigning or making a speech...?

you just try to imply he meant it literally cause your TDS is clouding your judgment 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, candide said:

The usual "politically motivated" conspiracy theory.

About your hopes of Trump "switching everything back on the Dems", I can ensure that the Dems don't intend to overturn the result of a free and fair elections, to plot fake electors lists, to ask a person in charge of supervising elections to find them 11,800 votes, and to assault the Capitol! 😀

I actually think that no matter who wins, Biden or Trump, the other side will believe the elections have been rigged or misconducted in some way. Neither side will accept the results, and I think then, there will be violence. 

I'll be watching it all on CNN from my living room up in the jungle-filled mountains of Thailand. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

how many times have politicians worldwide  said something similar to "fight like hell" when either campaigning or making a speech...?

you just try to imply he meant it literally cause your TDS is clouding your judgment 

That’s a great defense.

Trump can use it when he’s in front of the judge.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, candide said:

I did not try to say anything else than the fact that the SC did not express any opinion on that matter. They have left the question of whether he was guilty of insurrection unresolved.

so,  NO then

7 minutes ago, transam said:

No I never, don't use McTrump tactics with me, ol' son..........😁

Where I come from, we would call Trump a "wideboy", which he definitely is, and folk who stand up for him are called "fruitcakes".  🤠

ok, so 1.....there is the answer.  

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1