Trump pledges to free Jan. 6 rioters in early act as president if elected

Social Media

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Found guilty in open court by juries, and imprisoned for their crimes.

Explain what is shocking about that.

hummm, yet when SCOUS rules Trumps stays on the ballot you chuck your toys out of the pram and call it corrupted!!!

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

hummm, yet when SCOUS rules Trumps stays on the ballot you chuck your toys out of the pram and call it corrupted!!!

It was actually quite a good decision by the SC. 

And also a good news for the Dems as trump being banned would have allowed Nikki Haley to be nominated for the election.

You will also note that it did not rule on the reason Trump was initially banned for.

Edited by candide
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

When has anyone been charged by the Justice Department without clear evidence of one or more crimes being committed?

Will you pay me 20 bucks for each one I send you a link on?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That would be a joke.

But it’s not a joke, it’s you gaslighting, again.

No it's you posting biased opinions as always.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

None of the people convicted for their part in the J6 attack on the Capitol have been convicted for ‘protesting’.

They were each convicted for felony crimes, that’s not an opinion, it’s a fact:

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-capitol-rioters-jailed-sentences-january-6-1826075

Away with you and your gaslighting nonsense.

Make belief stuff. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

We'd have to know the details to determine more accurately if these were fair judgments.

But, two things we do know from the above information is:
- Connie Meggs was a woman, and in general, women seem to get shorter sentences than men for similar crimes. I've noticed that while watching TV and seeing a group of people convicted of a crime, like murder, and if one's a woman, she always seems to get the shortest sentence. 
- And, Connie Meggs is much older than Ethan Nordean, and older felons seem to get shorter sentence.
But I suspect in these cases, the details of the offenses are also very different.

Is Biden a woman? He got nothing.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, candide said:

It was actually quite a good decision by the SC. 

And also a good news for the Dems as trump being banned would have allowed Nikki Haley to be nominated for the election.

You will also note that it did not rule on the reason Trump was initially banned for.

NOTHING,  he has not been charged with insurrection no matter how much you try to say otherwise!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You can't have indictment when there are no evidence. It is a formal written accusation of a crime. Trump has 91 indictments or felony counts. Many more may come later. Trump is a magnet for crimes. 

yes, you can be accused of a crime when totally innocent, once lodged you have to go through the system, so 91 indictments are just 91 accusations, most of which are politically motivated to try to keep him tied up in the legal system and not out on the campaign trail!

i hope he wins and then switches everything back on the Dems, however i dont think the reps have enough back bone to do it

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1