Trump pledges to free Jan. 6 rioters in early act as president if elected

Social Media

8 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I actually think that no matter who wins, Biden or Trump, the other side will believe the elections have been rigged or misconducted in some way. Neither side will accept the results, and I think then, there will be violence. 

I'll be watching it all on CNN from my living room up in the jungle-filled mountains of Thailand. 

theres your problem..watching CNN!!

and with regards to voilence..remember all those shops and business boarded up in the run up to 2020....no violence from Trumpers after the result, , so just who were those business owners scared of?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

and with regards to voilence..remember all those shops and business boarded up in the run up to 2020....no violence from Trumpers after the result, , so just who were those business owners scared of?

Their insurance company premiums......:coffee1:

44 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

174 police were injured during the insurrection. 4 responding officers died by suicide in the seven months ensuing. A number of officers are suing Trump, if your identity was known they would probably be suing you too.

You're just a coward behind a keyboard, dishonoring people who swore to protect the law. But then, you, Trump, and dishonor are firm friends.

There are meds you can take for your problem.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

It's always been the same guy claiming elections have been rigged by voter fraud.

Trump did it when Obama was reelected, before the 2016 elections, after the 2016 elections, and again in 2020.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-longstanding-history-calling-elections-rigged-doesnt-results/story?id=74126926

and Clinton, pelosi amongst many others refused to accept trump as a legitimate President and blamed Russia for interferring in the election, so pretty much denying the result without actually saying the exact words. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i think the 'facts' say so no? you'll all about facts right, so 1 died, unless you know otherwise? 

Five people died as a result of the Jan 6 Insurrection... "A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage." These Are the People Who Died in the Capitol Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and Clinton, pelosi amongst many others refused to accept trump as a legitimate President and blamed Russia for interferring in the election, so pretty much denying the result without actually saying the exact words. 

The other alternative MAGA tactic when confronted with facts (apart from conspiracy theories): false equivalence.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Five people died as a result of the Jan 6 Insurrection... "A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage." These Are the People Who Died in the Capitol Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

not going to pay to read that. the answer has already been given further back in this thread. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee investigation in 2019 concluded Russian interference besides the Muller report. In fact, Trump proclaimed loudly for Russian interference in his rally. You missed all that?

ahh, that one, yeah, i remember, not the exact wording.  but again you guys despise Trump so much you take everything said as literal.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

It was a peaceful protest then........?

How many others were injured in your peaceful protest....?

How many were carrying, what could be construed as weapons, in your peaceful protest....?

Do I remember cable ties carried by your peaceful protesters....?

Were you there making a peaceful protest.....? 😉

'firey but peaceful' seems to work for CNN!! 

injured, i don't know, you didn't ask that initially, so,  you agree that 1 died, or totally ignoring that bit? 

how many police actually died from being attacked as the news said at the time? 

the answers have been given by another poster further back.

no, i was here in Thailand on Jan 6th

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

No matter how you cut and dice, he asked for Russian interference. How else can you interpret. Let us have your version please. 

why not get a link up, thats your thing, lets see what was said and how.....

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

'firey but peaceful' seems to work for CNN!! 

injured, i don't know, you didn't ask that initially, so,  you agree that 1 died, or totally ignoring that bit? 

how many police actually died from being attacked as the news said at the time? 

the answers have been given by another poster further back.

no, i was here in Thailand on Jan 6th

You just remember, Wideboy & Fruitcakes........:stoner:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't think there are any for yours, and a frontal lobotomy obviously did not work last time.

Weak, I expected more.

Here let me give you some ammo: I beleive that sex is determined at birth and you can tchange it. I dont beleive in affirmative action or DEI. I dont think we are having a climate crisis. I disavow anthropological theories that reject cultural heirarchies. I think Marxism is evil. I think abortion should be limited after 15 weeks with emergency exceptions. I think the legal doctrine of originalism is the proper way to interpret the US constituion. I stand for the American flag and sing the national anthem. I like football, even the faggy European kind. I think that the Democrats are engaged in abuse of the legal system for political ends. I dont beleive in structural rascism. I think Joe Biden is corrupt. I think you should be able to say whatever you want in a public forum or on social media without censorship. I have guns. I just ordered a V8. I tithe to my local Catholic Charities, Shriners Hospital, Food Bank and the Holocaust Museum. I am agnostic. I like science fiction and birding. I hunt. I still think Eric Clapton is god. Screw the Ukraine. Screw China. Drill baby drill. I think the deep state exists and if you dont think so, Ill direct you to the Church committee 50 years ago. I lived in NY for years and know how things work there, even back when Big Orange was just a fast talking playboy. I think the Jan 6 folks have taken up the ass deeper than the Floyd rioters. Close the border and deport all illegals. Tax remittances overseas.

Have fun my non American bro, I tried to reduce complex issues into soundbites for you. So tell me who I should politically support wiith that philosophy above. Sleepy Joe? Do I seem like a crazy lunatic? Guess the answers I get say more about others than me. The Big Blonde badger hair fits most of those above, and since he didnt throw us all into camps the last time, didnt start any wars and kept the border secure we will be OK.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 2

20 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee investigation in 2019 concluded Russian interference besides the Muller report. In fact, Trump proclaimed loudly for Russian interference in his rally. You missed all that?

Are we STILL on Russia hahahahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Weak, I expected more.

Here let me give you some ammo: I beleive that sex is determined at birth and you can tchange it. I dont beleive in affirmative action or DEI. I dont think we are having a climate crisis. I disavow anthropological theories that reject cultural heirarchies. I think Marxism is evil. I think abortion should be limited after 15 weeks with emergency exceptions. I think the legal doctrine of originalism is the proper way to interpret the US constituion. I stand for the American flag and sing the national anthem. I like football, even the faggy European kind. I think that the Democrats are engaged in abuse of the legal system for political ends. I dont beleive in structural rascism. I think Joe Biden is corrupt. I think you should be able to say whatever you want in a public forum or on social media without censorship. I have guns. I just ordered a V8. I tithe to my local Catholic Charities, Shriners Hospital, Food Bank and the Holocaust Museum. I am agnostic. I like science fiction and birding. I hunt. I still think Eric Clapton is god. Screw the Ukraine. Screw China. Drill baby drill. I think the deep state exists and if you dont think so, Ill direct you to the Church committee 50 years ago. I lived in NY for years and know how things work there, even back when Big Orange was just a fast talking playboy. I think the Jan 6 folks have taken up the ass deeper than the Floyd rioters. Close the border and deport all illegals. Tax remittances overseas.

Have fun my non American bro, I tried to reduce complex issues into soundbites for you. So tell me who I should politically support wiith that philosophy above. Sleepy Joe? Do I seem like a crazy lunatic? Guess the answers I get say more about others than me. The Big Blonde badger hair fits most of those above, and since he didnt throw us all into camps the last time, didnt start any wars and kept the border secure we will be OK.

I vehemently disagree with you on all the points above except...I like football, but American football only. I think you should be able to say whatever you want in a public forum on social media without censorship. I am an agnostic, but I prefer the term "atheist." I like science fiction. I support all types of tax increases.

And, other than that, I despise people like you have described yourself above. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

No violence from Trumpers after the 2020 election result?  Wow!  Now that's TDS!

Does the date Jan 6 mean anything to you?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1